Windows 10: windows hello isn't available in this device on my hp it was working properly

Discus and support windows hello isn't available in this device on my hp it was working properly in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a hp envy x360 8th with IR camera and the sign on camera featured worked until recently. My updates are up to date and when I check Sign in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MarioChahine, Mar 12, 2019.

1. windows hello isn't available in this device on my hp it was working properly

I have a hp envy x360 8th with IR camera and the sign on camera featured worked until recently.
    My updates are up to date and when I check Sign in options I now see that Windows Hello isn't available on this device.

What happened and how can I fix it. I can still sign on with a PIN

Thanks

:)

MarioChahine, Mar 12, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Windows Hello enrollment is not working properly with fingerprint device

Windows Hello enrollment is not working properly with fingerprint device of HP Laptop on Lock Screen, how to get rid of this..??

I have installed all available windows updates, plz suggest me proper solution.

D h E e R a JR, Mar 12, 2019
  4. windows hello isn't available in this device on my hp it was working properly

Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

windows hello isn't available in this device on my hp it was working properly

1. windows hello isn't available in this device on my hp it was working properly - Similar Threads - hello isn't available

2. My Windows Hello isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Hello isn't working: I'm currently using a HP Elitebook 830 GS and upon trying to setup my windows hello biometrics it showed the message:"We couldn't find a camera/fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello"What should I do?...
  3. My Windows Hello isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows Hello isn't working: I'm currently using a HP Elitebook 830 GS and upon trying to setup my windows hello biometrics it showed the message:"We couldn't find a camera/fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello"What should I do?...
  4. My hello isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hello isn't working: My hello has stopped working, all options say they are unavailable. I'm not sure if its connected but I now have two accounts personnel and a business and no idea how it happened....
  5. windows hello isn't available in this devive

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows hello isn't available in this devive: it says windows hello isn't available in this device.. my computer is hp ProBook 640 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-isnt-available-in-this-devive/01f7fbb4-185d-46eb-90ea-b824bc1146e6
  6. Windows Hello isn't Available on this device

Windows Hello isn't Available on this device: I though I could work around "Windows Hello isn't Available on this device" by getting a Finger Print Scanner, at first I had to install the drivers because the Finger Print Scanner didn't come with them. Driver I installed for the Finger print scanner First one listed....
  7. Windows Hello isn't available on this device - Windows VM

Windows Hello isn't available on this device - Windows VM: Hello, I have Windows 10 1703 Enterprise edition, runs on VMware fusion. Seems like it doesn't support windows Hello for business - this sentence appears in settings>Account 'Hello isn't available on this device' In addition, I can't set up a Pin for domain users but for...
  8. Windows Hello isn't available on this device.

Windows Hello isn't available on this device.: Hi i have a lenovo V330-15IKB and i can t use windows hello and i have a fingerprint reader . i tried a lot of ways to fix this problem ..everything is enabled but in device meneger at biometric it says This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the...
  9. Windows Hello isn't available on this device problem; Fingerprint dissapeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hello isn't available on this device problem; Fingerprint dissapeared: After Windows 10 version 1803 update, 1.) fingerprint scanner has disappeared 2.) Windows Hello isn't available on this device (Acer Swift 3) 3.) In Device Manager, Egistec Touch fingerprint sensor and Intel Thermal Framework Manager shows Code 19 error (Windows cannot start...
  10. windows hello isn't available in the device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows hello isn't available in the device: Hi All I have HP ELITEBOOK 8460 corei5 second generation laptop, And it have a biometric device in the lpatop, And I installed windows 10 pro but in settings, under the windows hello tab. it shows that WINDOWS HELLO ISN'T AVAILABLE IN THIS DEVICE That's why. And how I...