Windows 10: Windows Hello Issue

Discus and support Windows Hello Issue in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi everyone, am having issues with my windows hello. Last year, I couldn't log in to my laptop as it didn't recognize my fingerprint and immediately... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GeorgiaLai, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Windows Hello Issue

Hi everyone, am having issues with my windows hello. Last year, I couldn't log in to my laptop as it didn't recognize my fingerprint and immediately restarted by itself.. After that, my facial and fingertips recognition has been automatically disabled and was forced to use password option only. However, I would like to use my fingerprint option again. Thank You!

Attached below is what is stated :

Windows Hello Issue 46e715ac-58a2-46dd-bbee-12a44016da75?upload=true.png

Windows Hello Issue 5d3abb16-be2a-417e-ae69-e103ec7bc0b8?upload=true.png

:)

GeorgiaLai, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Windows Hello Issue

Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello Issue

1. Windows Hello Issue - Similar Threads - Hello Issue

2. Hello.. I’ve been dealing with a code 10 issue of my device not starting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello.. I’ve been dealing with a code 10 issue of my device not starting.: Hey! I’ve been dealing with an issue with my network not being able to detect internet without using an ethernet cable. I’ve recently dug in the internet for solutions and have done majority of the “fixes” of which none of them worked besides one the one where you update the...
  3. Hello.. I’ve been dealing with a code 10 issue of my device not starting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello.. I’ve been dealing with a code 10 issue of my device not starting.: Hey! I’ve been dealing with an issue with my network not being able to detect internet without using an ethernet cable. I’ve recently dug in the internet for solutions and have done majority of the “fixes” of which none of them worked besides one the one where you update the...
  4. Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...: I am unable to use my laptop. Its a new laptop. Its not even month, i have bought it. I have already raised complain about it. My case number is 7036938661. I unable to get bitlocker recovery key. Its showing same error from past 7-8 hours with trace ID:GH1e+vVvdkiTpkTL.6.74....
  5. Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...

Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...: I am unable to use my laptop. Its a new laptop. Its not even month, i have bought it. I have already raised complain about it. My case number is 7036938661. I unable to get bitlocker recovery key. Its showing same error from past 7-8 hours with trace ID:GH1e+vVvdkiTpkTL.6.74....
  6. Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand: I've sporadically had an issue with blue screens or restarts but it would be every few weeks or so. I have yet to see any error when doing memory test and several other test for hardware failure. However today instead of using speedfan to check my temperature, I used hardware...
  7. Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand

Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand: I've sporadically had an issue with blue screens or restarts but it would be every few weeks or so. I have yet to see any error when doing memory test and several other test for hardware failure. However today instead of using speedfan to check my temperature, I used hardware...
  8. Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. hello I have issues with Phone Link about microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello I have issues with Phone Link about microphone.: My wired headphones microphone is not working on just Phone Link calls. But it is working on any app except Phone Link. But when I select realtek microphone for default, it is working on calls. How can I solve this....
  10. hello I have issues with Phone Link about microphone.

hello I have issues with Phone Link about microphone.: My wired headphones microphone is not working on just Phone Link calls. But it is working on any app except Phone Link. But when I select realtek microphone for default, it is working on calls. How can I solve this....