Windows 10: windows hello key problem

Discus and support windows hello key problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; suddenly windows hello key not working and i took the message your company demands to change your pin ? why ? submitted by /u/Generator11 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Generator11, Oct 29, 2019.

1. windows hello key problem

suddenly windows hello key not working and i took the message your company demands to change your pin ? why ?

submitted by /u/Generator11
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Generator11, Oct 29, 2019

2. windows Hello states it isn't available on this device

Hi Tom,

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if you are able to access Windows Hello.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the bio-metric finger print reader from Device Manager and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Right click on Bio-metric finger print reader, click on
      Properties
    • Go to Drivers tab, click on Update driver software.

Step 3: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

For more information refer:
    Windows Hello and privacy: FAQ

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the Windows Hello feature for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 29, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 29, 2019
  4. windows hello key problem

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

windows hello key problem

1. windows hello key problem - Similar Threads - hello key problem

2. Windows Hello problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello problem: Here's the issue. On Wednesday night I decided to enable Windows Hello. For some reason, I didn't bother to note down my PIN, and so after not using my PC for 2 days, I then forgot it. So now every time I login to my PC I have to click "I forgot my PIN" to sign in, and when I...
  3. windows hello problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello problem: I am using a lenovo yoga laptop,windows 11,core i7.windows hello is not working properly, when face recognition settings is visited, it says no compatible camera found, this was not working since I bought the laptop, but the finger print was working, today however that also...
  4. windows hello problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows hello problem: I am using a lenovo yoga laptop,windows 11,core i7.windows hello is not working properly, when face recognition settings is visited, it says no compatible camera found, this was not working since I bought the laptop, but the finger print was working, today however that also...
  5. Problem with Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Windows Hello: Hi, my name is Tim, and I'm trying to install a fingerprint scanner so that I can log on to Windows 10 using my fingerprint. I had previously used a poor quality fingerprint scanner with success, but after having a bunch of problems installing the correct driver, and finally...
  6. Problem with Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with Windows Hello: Hi, my name is Tim, and I'm trying to install a fingerprint scanner so that I can log on to Windows 10 using my fingerprint. I had previously used a poor quality fingerprint scanner with success, but after having a bunch of problems installing the correct driver, and finally...
  7. Problem with Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Problem with windows hello.

Problem with windows hello.: Hi, I am facing some problems with windows hello, Due to some problems I downloaded a new image of windows 10 but after installation when I set up windows hello pin now it no mores gives the option for signing in with password, earlier it used to give both the options for...
  9. Windows Hello Problem.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello Problem.: So up until a restart due to updates from the other day, I have been using a PIN to sign in to my computer for over 2 years now. When I rebooted, I got told that I needed to reset my pin as it didn't meet organization standards.. I went in to try to find out what the deal...
  10. Windows Hello Problems

Windows Hello Problems: I am currently having problems with the fingerprint scanner on my Lenovo Yoga 720-13IKB 2-in-1 laptop. Though the driver has been checked and reset, and different settings checked, I cannot seem to be able to use the fingerprint scanner. I am usually quite patient, but this...