Windows 10: Windows hello 'Looking for you' eye animation isn't coming on lock screen.

Discus and support Windows hello 'Looking for you' eye animation isn't coming on lock screen. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows hello 'Looking for you' eye animation is off in log in screen. It only comes when I touch the fingerprint but before as soon as I open my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AbrarHamim, Mar 4, 2022.

1. Windows hello 'Looking for you' eye animation isn't coming on lock screen.

Windows hello 'Looking for you' eye animation is off in log in screen. It only comes when I touch the fingerprint but before as soon as I open my laptop it come out and look for me now it's off. Does anyone know how to turn it back on in the login screen?Thanks in advance

:)

AbrarHamim, Mar 4, 2022
  2. Alden Rey Win User

Screen saver locks my laptop

Hi Stephen,

Colorful and animated screensavers look good to the eye and sometimes give you a feeling of freshness and fill you with enthusiasm. Back in the 90s and 2000s, they were in abundance and the beautifully animated ones were a craze. Back then, they were necessary
    too, because of the CRT monitors. But as we moved towards LCD monitors, are the screensavers are activated for security purposes mainly.

There are steps that you can change to refrain your computer from activating the screen saver. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • Go to Lock screen.
    • Look and click for Screen Saver Settings at the buttom of the page.
    • Change the Screen saver drop down box to None
    • Click Ok.

For any other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Mar 4, 2022
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 4, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

Windows hello 'Looking for you' eye animation isn't coming on lock screen.

stumped (mysterious eye on bottom right of screen)

I suggest you post a list [or series of screenshots but do crop each of them as much as possible] showing your installed applications and Windows apps.
    Settings, Apps- It would also be worth looking through the entries in Task manager, Processes but that list is far too long to post.
    - I think the same applies to the results of running Tasklist in either a cmd or PowerShell window but you could usefully look through it for any tell-tale names.
    Perhaps somebody will recognise one of them as the culprit.

Denis

Your previous thread was at Is big brother watching me (mysterious eye on bottom right of screen) - TenForums

Try3, Mar 4, 2022
Thema:

Windows hello 'Looking for you' eye animation isn't coming on lock screen.

1. Windows hello 'Looking for you' eye animation isn't coming on lock screen. - Similar Threads - hello 'Looking you'

2. How to avoid Windows Hello Face to look for you after locking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to avoid Windows Hello Face to look for you after locking: I have setup Windows Hello Face WHF and it works well. When I lock Windows with Win-L almost immediately WHF starts looking for me and unlocks Windows and comes to the desktop.My question is if there is a way to avoid WHF to look for me directly after locking? . What I would...
  3. How to avoid Windows Hello Face to look for you after locking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to avoid Windows Hello Face to look for you after locking: I have setup Windows Hello Face WHF and it works well. When I lock Windows with Win-L almost immediately WHF starts looking for me and unlocks Windows and comes to the desktop.My question is if there is a way to avoid WHF to look for me directly after locking? . What I would...
  4. animated lock screen

animated lock screen: so, one day I was feeling a little bored with my regular wallpaper and decided that I want a animated one so I downloaded a app called lively wallpapers and customized my desktop to my needs. but then I thought well lets get the same thing but for my lock screen so I search...
  5. animated lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    animated lock screen: so, one day I was feeling a little bored with my regular wallpaper and decided that I want a animated one so I downloaded a app called lively wallpapers and customized my desktop to my needs. but then I thought well lets get the same thing but for my lock screen so I search...
  6. Windows hello 'Looking for you' eye animation isn't coming on lock screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello 'Looking for you' eye animation isn't coming on lock screen.: Windows hello 'Looking for you' eye animation is off in log in screen. It only comes when I touch the fingerprint but before as soon as I open my laptop it come out and look for me now it's off. Does anyone know how to turn it back on in the login screen?Thanks in advance...
  7. Windows hello 'Looking for you' eye animation isn't coming on lock screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello 'Looking for you' eye animation isn't coming on lock screen.: Windows hello 'Looking for you' eye animation is off in log in screen. It only comes when I touch the fingerprint but before as soon as I open my laptop it come out and look for me now it's off. Does anyone know how to turn it back on in the login screen?Thanks in advance...
  8. No white light indicator using windows hello in "Lock screen". This is used to be look at...

No white light indicator using windows hello in "Lock screen". This is used to be look at...: This is used to be look at first photo. 2nd photo This is it now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-white-light-indicator-using-windows-hello-in/4b642a4b-be87-4196-b756-7d765f8e0daf
  9. Animated wallpaper on lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Animated wallpaper on lock screen: Is there a way to have a animated lock screen on windows 10? submitted by /u/AnthonSOS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kqyxz2/animated_wallpaper_on_lock_screen/
  10. Built-in eye tracking support, ‘Eye Control,’ is coming to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Built-in eye tracking support, ‘Eye Control,’ is coming to Windows 10: AShNPfmAkvY Windows 10 will include built-in eye tracking support and an experience called Eye Control, inspired from the winning Microsoft hackathon project in 2014.Eye Control empowers people with disabilities to use a compatible eye tracker to operate an on-screen...