Windows 10: Windows Hello MFA PIN + Password

Discus and support Windows Hello MFA PIN + Password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone,We are trying to set up Windows Hello and MFA at Windows login.Our users are not ready at the moment to use biometrics method like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TRAN Mathieu, May 23, 2024.

1. Windows Hello MFA PIN + Password

Hello everyone,We are trying to set up Windows Hello and MFA at Windows login.Our users are not ready at the moment to use biometrics method like fingerprint, face recognization or pairing personnal device. I know its not optimal...In IT Team we have already setup fingerprint or face recongization, but its for end users who are less openminded about this..I use settings catalog in Intune.Group A{D6886603-9D2F-4EB2-B667-1971041FA96B}Group B{60b78e88-ead8-445c-9cfd-0b87f74ea6cd}Sadly, if user login with password it bypass windows hello second stepIf i select manually PIN, it ask for password f

:)

TRAN Mathieu, May 23, 2024
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, May 23, 2024
  3. Forgotten PIN and expired password

Hi Dyari,

Thanks for your answer.

I tried steps of both links:

• #1: reset PIN code
      • I see no link "reset your PIN"on login page --> I can't reset it
    • #2: change or reset windows password
      • My Windows account is not displayed at all on login page.
      • I am using a local account
    If you have any other suggestion, I would be more than happy to try.

Regards,

Guillaume

Guillaume ., May 23, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Hello MFA PIN + Password

Your password does not matter - Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) does

Read more:

Brink, May 23, 2024
Thema:

Windows Hello MFA PIN + Password

1. Windows Hello MFA PIN + Password - Similar Threads - Hello MFA PIN

2. Windows Hello MFA PIN + Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello MFA PIN + Password: Hello everyone,We are trying to set up Windows Hello and MFA at Windows login.Our users are not ready at the moment to use biometrics method like fingerprint, face recognization or pairing personnal device. I know its not optimal...In IT Team we have already setup fingerprint...
  3. Windows Hello MFA PIN + Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello MFA PIN + Password: Hello everyone,We are trying to set up Windows Hello and MFA at Windows login.Our users are not ready at the moment to use biometrics method like fingerprint, face recognization or pairing personnal device. I know its not optimal...In IT Team we have already setup fingerprint...
  4. Windows hello password fingerprint 2FA and PIN????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows hello password fingerprint 2FA and PIN????: Windows forces me to use a PIN but I don't want to remember a password and a PIN i already have 2FA but I do like a fingerprint but that requires a PIN also? It's just to much to remember all those PIN's that are required for apps banking insurance windows why would a...
  5. Windows hello password fingerprint 2FA and PIN????

Windows hello password fingerprint 2FA and PIN????: Windows forces me to use a PIN but I don't want to remember a password and a PIN i already have 2FA but I do like a fingerprint but that requires a PIN also? It's just to much to remember all those PIN's that are required for apps banking insurance windows why would a...
  6. Windows hello password fingerprint 2FA and PIN????

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. REMOVE Password and Hello Pin

REMOVE Password and Hello Pin: HiI want to remove password from my laptop. After updating my PC it said that set up a windows hello pin in order to make signing in easy. I went o settings > sign in options > windows hello pin and removed the pin but then It asked to enter my Microsoft account password....
  8. Windows 10 User Hello PIN and Password

Windows 10 User Hello PIN and Password: Windows 10 in Workgroup 20H2 We use both PIN and password Can see PIN ability but not password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-user-hello-pin-and-password/6af4269f-aceb-4ab5-bd3d-779db4427b44
  9. Windows 10 HELLO PIN MFA Prompt??

Windows 10 HELLO PIN MFA Prompt??: During the setup of a PIN for Windows 10 Pro on an on-prem Domain Network, users are asked to install and use the MS authenticator now? In the past during a PIN set up, it would set up but now we can't because of the MFA prompt. Is this a feature of Windows 10 20H2 or...
  10. not workings Hello Face,PIN,Password

not workings Hello Face,PIN,Password: I'm facing sign-in problem in my leptop.I'm using asus vivobook s531FL windows 10.but last few days i can't log in to my leptop. my Hello Face is not working and asking for pin.but here Pin and Password nothing is working. Everything is not accepting just shows that...