Windows 10: Windows Hello No Compatible Camera Found

Discus and support Windows Hello No Compatible Camera Found in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just recently purchased a razer blade 15 2019 base model, and Windows hello facial recognition isn't working. It says "We couldn't find a camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BlakeHandschumacher, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Windows Hello No Compatible Camera Found

I just recently purchased a razer blade 15 2019 base model, and Windows hello facial recognition isn't working. It says "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello." I have been looking online for solutions and it seems that running the web cam driver in compatibility mode fixes this, however I can't find the driver setup packages for this webcam online in order to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

:)

BlakeHandschumacher, Aug 9, 2019

2. my camera disappeared with Windows 10 update

Hello,

I appreciate for trying the troubleshooting steps for resolving the issue, as a next step I would suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

An outdated or incompatible driver can cause this problem. As an initial step, I suggest you to visit the manufacturer website and install the latest driver for Windows 10.

If the driver for Windows 10 is unavailable, you may install the latest driver in compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click
      on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to
      Run this program in Compatibility mode
      and select previous version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Also, see: How to fix Windows 10 issues with cameras when the Windows Camera app fails to launch

How to fix Windows 10 issues with cameras when the Windows Camera app fails to launch

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 9, 2019
  3. my camera disappeared with Windows 10 update

Thanks. Installing the driver in Compatibility mode really helped. I can now use the camera with no problem (HP ProBook 4510s, with no driver for Windows 10 available).

Miguel FDZ, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows Hello No Compatible Camera Found

Windows Hello camera stuck on turning on the camera

Hi Steven,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

Are you able to log into desktop?

I suggest you to refer the steps suggested by
    Nyima Yonten
    and check if that helps. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Hello No Compatible Camera Found

1. Windows Hello No Compatible Camera Found - Similar Threads - Hello Compatible Camera

2. Windows Hello compatible camera can't be found anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hello compatible camera can't be found anymore: Hey, a couple of days ago my Windows Hello compatible camera stopped working all of a sudden. On the Windows lock screen I see a message "Sorry, something went wrong. Please login with your PIN" and in the Sign-in options in settings I see "We couldn't find a camera...
  3. Windows Hello camera timeout

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello camera timeout: This post piggybacks this one I found from a while back: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-stopped-defaulting-to-camera/46766739-78f0-4ebd-927d-12a21f7c162f I have a desktop with a third-party Windows Hello compatible camera. I cannot, for...
  4. camera software not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera software not found: my camera on my pavillon HP isn't working correctly. I tried going into device manager and fixing the issue, but there is so camera software actually downloaded. it must have gotten deleted or something. if someone can help asap, please!...
  5. Windows 10 Camera - <no cameras attached>; Camera not found

Windows 10 Camera - <no cameras attached>; Camera not found: Well...I have no idea what happened here but I have no camera, no access, no nothing! I have tried every link from Windows, Microsoft and HP and downloaded and shut down, restarted etc. I have tried everything I can and given access to everything I can. Still nothing. I...
  6. Camera not working for windows hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Camera not working for windows hello: My camera stopped working a few days ago. I wasn't able to log-in using Windows Hello and the camera app wasn't working either. I looked for a solution online and based on an answer on this website added a file in the registry. This fixed the camera app but not Windows Hello....
  7. Camera Not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Not found: Why can't Windows find my camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found/8117ab2e-5d78-45d1-a5ce-c0bd703137ae
  8. Camera not found

Camera not found: I accidentally clicked on "Block" when a pop-up showed up on Skype saying something about the camera being used by an unknown program so I should block it for security reasons. Now, I get this message (check the image) whenever I open the camera app. I've already tried all...
  9. Camera cannot be found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Camera cannot be found: I tried to make a conference call but my camera cannot be found. I think it happened after the update a while back but I rarely use it so I just noticed it. I have tried all of tips that come up to no avail. Any tips?...
  10. windows hello camera

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows hello camera: Hi after an update my windows hello cannot start the camera to sign in I must use a pin. Any answers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-hello-camera/ab48a021-e9c4-4407-808f-e971d2dc364c"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we couldnt find a camera compatible hello

2. we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face

3. we couldnt find a compatible camera for windows hello