Windows 10: Windows Hello No Compatible Camera Found

Discus and support Windows Hello No Compatible Camera Found in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just recently purchased a razer blade 15 2019 base model, and Windows hello facial recognition isn't working. It says "We couldn't find a camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BlakeHandschumacher, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Windows Hello No Compatible Camera Found

I just recently purchased a razer blade 15 2019 base model, and Windows hello facial recognition isn't working. It says "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello." I have been looking online for solutions and it seems that running the web cam driver in compatibility mode fixes this, however I can't find the driver setup packages for this webcam online in order to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

:)

BlakeHandschumacher, Aug 9, 2019

2. my camera disappeared with Windows 10 update

Hello,

I appreciate for trying the troubleshooting steps for resolving the issue, as a next step I would suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

An outdated or incompatible driver can cause this problem. As an initial step, I suggest you to visit the manufacturer website and install the latest driver for Windows 10.

If the driver for Windows 10 is unavailable, you may install the latest driver in compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click
      on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to
      Run this program in Compatibility mode
      and select previous version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Also, see: How to fix Windows 10 issues with cameras when the Windows Camera app fails to launch

How to fix Windows 10 issues with cameras when the Windows Camera app fails to launch

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 9, 2019
  3. my camera disappeared with Windows 10 update

Thanks. Installing the driver in Compatibility mode really helped. I can now use the camera with no problem (HP ProBook 4510s, with no driver for Windows 10 available).

Miguel FDZ, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows Hello No Compatible Camera Found

Windows Hello camera stuck on turning on the camera

Hi Steven,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

Are you able to log into desktop?

I suggest you to refer the steps suggested by
    Nyima Yonten
    and check if that helps. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Hello No Compatible Camera Found

1. Windows Hello No Compatible Camera Found - Similar Threads - Hello Compatible Camera

2. Windows Hello not compatible with Lenovo camera?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello not compatible with Lenovo camera?: I'm not able to use facial recognition to login to my Lenovo laptop. Settings state camera not compatible with Windows Hello. Please advise. Thank you, Bernie...
  3. Windows Hello not compatible with Lenovo camera?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello not compatible with Lenovo camera?: I'm not able to use facial recognition to login to my Lenovo laptop. Settings state camera not compatible with Windows Hello. Please advise. Thank you, Bernie...
  4. Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello: I have a Samsung Galaxy Book 2.The device has a built in camera but when trying to set up face recognition i get an error stating "windows could not find a camera compatible with windows hello". I have checked:apps - Windows hello face is installed.Updates - all updates...
  5. Windows Hello compatible camera can't be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello compatible camera can't be found: I couldn't find face driver folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-compatible-camera-cant-be-found/22627f1b-cee7-4966-ad15-7ede47580415
  6. Windows Hello compatible camera can't be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello compatible camera can't be found: I couldn't find face driver folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-compatible-camera-cant-be-found/22627f1b-cee7-4966-ad15-7ede47580415
  7. Hello Face Compatible Camera

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello Face Compatible Camera: I just opened my brand new surface laptop go and the face ID is not working. There is an error about not being able to find a compatible camera. I see all kinds of posts about how to easily fix by installing drivers. I did not have to do this with my surface touch pro...
  8. Windows Hello - no compatible camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hello - no compatible camera: Hello, For about a month now, I have not been able to log in with Windows Hello face recognition. Under the logon options it says something like: "No Windows Hello Face Recognition compatible camera was found". Before it stopped working at all, the camera recognition didn't...
  9. Windows Hello Face is not compatible with camera

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face is not compatible with camera: [ATTACH] Hi sir, Why is my windows 10 not compatible with windows hello face ? I asked many advisor but no one solve my problem. Your support is very poor....
  10. Windows Hello compatible camera can't be found anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hello compatible camera can't be found anymore: Hey, a couple of days ago my Windows Hello compatible camera stopped working all of a sudden. On the Windows lock screen I see a message "Sorry, something went wrong. Please login with your PIN" and in the Sign-in options in settings I see "We couldn't find a camera...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows hello camera compatibility

2. we couldnt find a camera compatible hello

3. we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face

4. windows hello compatible camera,
  5. camera compatible with windows hello,
  6. camera compatible with windows hello face ,
  7. windows hello we couldnt find a camera compatible,
  8. we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello,
  9. how to address we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello,
  10. windows 10 hello face compatible camera,
  11. windows could not turn on camera logitech,