Windows 10: Windows Hello no longer recognizing me

Discus and support Windows Hello no longer recognizing me in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Similar to others my Windows Hello no longer can find the camera but the camera works fine by itself I have a Surface Pro 6 and it just stopped... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CarolineKolman, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Windows Hello no longer recognizing me

Similar to others my Windows Hello no longer can find the camera but the camera works fine by itself

I have a Surface Pro 6 and it just stopped working 2 days ago,

I tried some of the fixes listed but they have not remedied the problem.

Please advise

:)

CarolineKolman, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Nofsdad Win User

No longer recognizes CD/DVD drive

Since receiving the Win 10 Home upgrade my computer no longer recognizes the DVD drive. It doesn't show in Device Manger or in the device list in This PC although it does spin up if you insert media into it. I've tried all the suggested remedies except messing with the registry and nothing works. This is one of several problems I've had with device drivers since the upgrade.

Windows 10 Home 64 bit
    AMD FX-4130 3.80Ghz
    8Gb Installed memory

Nofsdad, Mar 6, 2020
  3. DABeckham Win User
    Tablet no longer recognized

My ASUS tablet is no longer recognized by Windows 10. When I try to reinstall the driver I get a INF file is invalid error. Any suggestions (I reset my tablet to factory conditions, but it still is not recognized).

DABeckham, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Windows Hello no longer recognizing me

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello no longer recognizing me

1. Windows Hello no longer recognizing me - Similar Threads - Hello longer recognizing

2. Fingerprint recognition Windows Hello feature no longer works for me and is no longer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint recognition Windows Hello feature no longer works for me and is no longer...: Hello, the Fingerprint recognition Windows Hello feature no longer works for me and is no longer available. So when I was unable to unlock my device with my fingerprint, I unlocked it with a PIN, then I updated the device and tried to unlock it, but that did not work, so I...
  3. Fingerprint recognition Windows Hello feature no longer works for me and is no longer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fingerprint recognition Windows Hello feature no longer works for me and is no longer...: Hello, the Fingerprint recognition Windows Hello feature no longer works for me and is no longer available. So when I was unable to unlock my device with my fingerprint, I unlocked it with a PIN, then I updated the device and tried to unlock it, but that did not work, so I...
  4. Windows Hello Not Recognizing Face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Not Recognizing Face: I'm having a problem where Windows Hello suddenly couldn't recognize my face. Not sure what would have triggered it, I don't believe any updates where installed that would have affected it. I've tried almost every solution that I could find, including: Checking for...
  5. Windows Hello Not Recognizing Face

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Not Recognizing Face: I'm having a problem where Windows Hello suddenly couldn't recognize my face. Not sure what would have triggered it, I don't believe any updates where installed that would have affected it. I've tried almost every solution that I could find, including: Checking for...
  6. Windows Hello Not Recognizing Face

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. as the windows hello recognization

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    as the windows hello recognization: Hi My Name is Piyush I have Lenovo Ideapad S340-14iil,but I see it cannot do face recognization, but when I went to buy and dealer said It has windows hello recognization. I came at home there was no recognization feature. plz help me out Regards, Piyush Sonawane...
  8. Windows no longer recognizing mycloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows no longer recognizing mycloud: I had to do a fresh install of my windows10 now it's not recognizing my my cloud device no other devices on my network are having issues just my pc any help would be appreciated....
  9. Windows Hello no longer working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello no longer working: Few weeks ago Windows Hello suddenly stopped working after an update. Lock screen just says, "Sorry, something went wrong. Please enter PIN." When I check the settings in Windows Hello it says "This option is currently unavailable.." "We couldn't find a camera compatible...
  10. Hello doesn't recognize me with make-up on.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello doesn't recognize me with make-up on.: I typically use my laptop when I'm working from home without make-up on. I set up my account this way, but when I use my laptop with make-up on, it doesn't recognize me. Can I add a "second" face to my account, so I can use this feature all the time? Also, I often wear...