Windows 10: Windows Hello: NO THANK YOU :

Discus and support Windows Hello: NO THANK YOU : in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I was reminded of the annoying persistence Windows shows when wanting us to activate the Windows Hello feature.I was in a game, quite immersed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rmmpou, Jun 7, 2023.

1. rmmpou Win User

Windows Hello: NO THANK YOU :

Hello,I was reminded of the annoying persistence Windows shows when wanting us to activate the Windows Hello feature.I was in a game, quite immersed into it, and well focused. And a Windows Hello just popped out of nowhere to ask me if I wanted to set it up^or be reminded in 3 days.Of course, back into the game, I lost.It could be quite funny if not for the annoyance your forced marketing and unbearable reminders.So, this aside, here's my question:Since I DON'T want to set up Windows Hello, and NEVER WILL, how do I keep your OS from reminding me every 3 days, and in the middle of my activities

:)

rmmpou, Jun 7, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Windows Hello: NO THANK YOU :

PIN Box Missing - After Update - Windows Hello

Thank you for all the information.

To assist you better with your concern, we suggest that you disable Windows Hello. This should prevent you from getting issues in logging-in to your computer.

To do it, kindly follow the steps below:

• On your Cortana, type "Settings", and then press Enter.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Choose Sign-in options.
    • Disable Windows Hello.

Let us know how it goes.

Jhessica Sur, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Windows Hello: NO THANK YOU :

1. Windows Hello: NO THANK YOU : - Similar Threads - Hello THANK

2. Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WinREAgent" Guid="{1f7a6c55-5532-573b-35b7-2107e43a6ef5}" /> <EventID>4502</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  3. Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WinREAgent" Guid="{1f7a6c55-5532-573b-35b7-2107e43a6ef5}" /> <EventID>4502</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  4. Hello , huge temp file, no idea how to open, 14 gb. Please help, thank you

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hello , huge temp file, no idea how to open, 14 gb. Please help, thank you: Hello , my issue is i have this temporary file on my desktop and it's 14 GBS and for the death of me I can't find any program, app nothing that will tell me what it is muchless open it, it's eating up so much of my hard drive but as I said I've got no clue what it is without...
  5. Hello , huge temp file, no idea how to open, 14 gb. Please help, thank you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello , huge temp file, no idea how to open, 14 gb. Please help, thank you: Hello , my issue is i have this temporary file on my desktop and it's 14 GBS and for the death of me I can't find any program, app nothing that will tell me what it is muchless open it, it's eating up so much of my hard drive but as I said I've got no clue what it is without...
  6. Hello , huge temp file, no idea how to open, 14 gb. Please help, thank you

7. Windows Hello: NO THANK YOU :

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello: NO THANK YOU :: Hello,I was reminded of the annoying persistence Windows shows when wanting us to activate the Windows Hello feature.I was in a game, quite immersed into it, and well focused. And a Windows Hello just popped out of nowhere to ask me if I wanted to set it up^or be reminded in...
  8. Windows Hello: NO THANK YOU :

Windows Hello: NO THANK YOU :: Hello,I was reminded of the annoying persistence Windows shows when wanting us to activate the Windows Hello feature.I was in a game, quite immersed into it, and well focused. And a Windows Hello just popped out of nowhere to ask me if I wanted to set it up^or be reminded in...
  9. hello, Can I remove clock from lock screen? Thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, Can I remove clock from lock screen? Thanks: With any possible variant please from change it in settings to cmd or more ? I want to remove the clock because I not want it there I have my phone for it when it locked and I dont want to be it there, again thanks...
  10. hello, Can I remove clock from lock screen? Thanks

hello, Can I remove clock from lock screen? Thanks: With any possible variant please from change it in settings to cmd or more ? I want to remove the clock because I not want it there I have my phone for it when it locked and I dont want to be it there, again thanks...