Windows 10: Windows hello, not letting me use of remove finger print or face biometric, and not letting...

Discus and support Windows hello, not letting me use of remove finger print or face biometric, and not letting... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, as you can see, I cannot remove or interact with the face or finger scanners or access the pin setting though I managed to remove my pin. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sebastian J Student, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Windows hello, not letting me use of remove finger print or face biometric, and not letting...

So, as you can see, I cannot remove or interact with the face or finger scanners or access the pin setting though I managed to remove my pin. In addition, windows hello is also hiding options from me, which I don't know what they are. I have searched for windows updates I don't want to go to windows 11; I have searched for bio-metric driver updates and come up short; I cannot re-do the windows hello because I need to remove the fingerprint and that's one of the main problems.it just straight up stopped working out of the blue.

:)

Sebastian J Student, Jun 19, 2022
  2. santhukn Win User

Finger print enrollments with Win hello feature in Win 10

Hi ,

I will brief my Issue / Questions here :

While enrolling finger prints to win hello , the maximum number of enrollments will take upto 10 fingers

But the 10 finger prints which we have enrolled doesn't listed like finger print 1,2,3,4,5, etc...

and also while removing the enrollments , all enrollments are removed with one click.

So please suggest me is this expected???

Regards

santhosh

santhukn, Jun 19, 2022
  3. Edwin Win User
    windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Windows hello, not letting me use of remove finger print or face biometric, and not letting... [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 19, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Windows hello, not letting me use of remove finger print or face biometric, and not letting...

FingerPrint - Without Windows Hello PIN

Hi Xinete,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I like to inform you that; we cannot set the finger print Logon without setting the Windows hello pin. Windows hello pin will work as an alternative option to login to your computer through finger print Logon. Windows hello
    pin will help you to login to your computer if you are unable to login to your computer through finger print authentication.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to enable finger print logon.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      gpedit.msc
      and hit Enter.

• Select Administrative Templates under
      Computer Configuration.

• Select Windows Components.

• Select Biometrics.
    In Biometrics > consider that for a home system, you might enable the following:

1) Allow the use of biometrics

2) Allow users to log on using biometrics

For information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-what-is-hello

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Tenforo, Jun 19, 2022
Thema:

Windows hello, not letting me use of remove finger print or face biometric, and not letting...

1. Windows hello, not letting me use of remove finger print or face biometric, and not letting... - Similar Threads - hello letting remove

2. Windows hello biometrics and face recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello biometrics and face recognition: Hello,I have a Dell Latitude 5300 2in 1Online my laptop says that it supports windows hello for fingerprint and face ID,However, in settings it says its unable to find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello and the same but with face recognition. SEE PHOTOI have...
  3. Windows hello biometrics and face recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows hello biometrics and face recognition: Hello,I have a Dell Latitude 5300 2in 1Online my laptop says that it supports windows hello for fingerprint and face ID,However, in settings it says its unable to find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello and the same but with face recognition. SEE PHOTOI have...
  4. Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in: One day randomly, my pin just stopped working and I tried to create a new one. It then said "set up Windows Hello." When I clicked to setup it showed a loading screen and then it disappeared with no changes or solutions. I did everything asked in the troubleshoot section,...
  5. Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in

Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in: One day randomly, my pin just stopped working and I tried to create a new one. It then said "set up Windows Hello." When I clicked to setup it showed a loading screen and then it disappeared with no changes or solutions. I did everything asked in the troubleshoot section,...
  6. Windows hello, not letting me use of remove finger print or face biometric, and not letting...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello, not letting me use of remove finger print or face biometric, and not letting...: So, as you can see, I cannot remove or interact with the face or finger scanners or access the pin setting though I managed to remove my pin. In addition, windows hello is also hiding options from me, which I don't know what they are. I have searched for windows updates I...
  7. Windows hello, not letting me use of remove finger print or face biometric, and not letting...

Windows hello, not letting me use of remove finger print or face biometric, and not letting...: So, as you can see, I cannot remove or interact with the face or finger scanners or access the pin setting though I managed to remove my pin. In addition, windows hello is also hiding options from me, which I don't know what they are. I have searched for windows updates I...
  8. Windows Hello fingerprint recognition refuses to let me enroll a finger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello fingerprint recognition refuses to let me enroll a finger: I have a fingerprint sensor, and Windows recognizes it as a Windows Hello-compatible device. Everything about it used to work perfectly until a few days ago. Now, every time I try to set up a fingerprint for Windows Hello, the following sequence of events occur:1. It asks me...
  9. Windows Hello fingerprint recognition refuses to let me enroll a finger

Windows Hello fingerprint recognition refuses to let me enroll a finger: I have a fingerprint sensor, and Windows recognizes it as a Windows Hello-compatible device. Everything about it used to work perfectly until a few days ago. Now, every time I try to set up a fingerprint for Windows Hello, the following sequence of events occur:1. It asks me...
  10. will not let me setup windows hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    will not let me setup windows hello: [ATTACH] hello there i have had my laptop acer spin 3 for a while now and everything has been working fine untill oneday i went to sign in on somthing using my hello fingerprint feature when it said somthing along the lines of "please add your fingerprint in...