Windows 10: Windows Hello not showing up to setup

Discus and support Windows Hello not showing up to setup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey Guys and Gals. Loving the new Windows 10 Pro so far just having an issue setting up Windows Hello. according to the instructions..."Go to Start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Frostydeeps, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Windows Hello not showing up to setup

Hey Guys and Gals. Loving the new Windows 10 Pro so far just having an issue setting up Windows Hello. according to the instructions..."Go to Start Start symbol, then select Settings  > Accounts > Sign-in options to set up Windows Hello. Under Windows Hello, you’ll see options for face, fingerprint, or iris if your PC has a fingerprint reader or a camera that supports it. Once you’re set up, you’ll be able to sign in with a quick swipe or glance." But when I go to the there there is no option for Windows Hello I even added a pin there to no avail. would really like to get this part of windows up and running. I'm wanting to use the facial recognition part of it with my Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 any help on this matter would be greatly appreciative. (sorry for my bad grammar and multiple misspelled words *Biggrin)

:)

Frostydeeps, Jul 29, 2015

2. windows hello not showing up

I had the same problem. There is a 11/18 (or 11/16) firmware update that needs to be installed. Once that is installed the Windows Hello option shows up. Once I updated, it worked for me.

Good Luck,

Srikanth

RadhakrishnanSrikanth, Jul 29, 2015
  3. windows hello not showing up

Hi, I am using the latest version of Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 2 and the "Windows Hello" is not available the other contributors...is there a list or a way to verify what devices are not supported whit HELLO?

Thank you

radcliffewilliams, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Windows Hello not showing up to setup

1. Windows Hello not showing up to setup - Similar Threads - Hello showing setup

2. SSD not showing up in windows setup installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD not showing up in windows setup installation: When I try and install windows to this drive *MAIN SSD* it does not NOT show up nor do any partitions however when I put the same drive into another PC I can see the drive and partitons but windows wont install to it, I get a message saying something like "Windows couldn't...
  3. SSD not showing up in windows setup installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD not showing up in windows setup installation: When I try and install windows to this drive *MAIN SSD* it does not NOT show up nor do any partitions however when I put the same drive into another PC I can see the drive and partitons but windows wont install to it, I get a message saying something like "Windows couldn't...
  4. SSD not showing up in windows setup installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Hello Setup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Setup: I am using Dell Latitude 5490 Laptop, OS windows 10 Pro 22H2 Build.Build in Camera Realteck Driver updated.while trying to setup windows hello after PIN face recognition is not appearing. Yeah Microsoft! please Help...
  6. Windows Hello Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Setup: I am using Dell Latitude 5490 Laptop, OS windows 10 Pro 22H2 Build.Build in Camera Realteck Driver updated.while trying to setup windows hello after PIN face recognition is not appearing. Yeah Microsoft! please Help...
  7. Windows Hello Setup

8. windows hello setup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows hello setup: I have a 6-year old toshiba notebook running on windows 10. Recently I see available the option of using face recognition to sign in. However, the setup cannot be completed because Windows Hello Face is not able to turn on the camera on PC. My camera is working in other Apps....
  9. windows hello setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello setup: I have a 6-year old toshiba notebook running on windows 10. Recently I see available the option of using face recognition to sign in. However, the setup cannot be completed because Windows Hello Face is not able to turn on the camera on PC. My camera is working in other Apps....
  10. windows hello setup

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows hello not showing setup