Windows 10: Windows hello not unlocking PC in dark conditions

Discus and support Windows hello not unlocking PC in dark conditions in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My laptop's windows hello feature has been a headache for a while now. Every once in a while the windows hello messes up and doesn't recognise my face... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RoryCurran, May 8, 2020.

1. Windows hello not unlocking PC in dark conditions

My laptop's windows hello feature has been a headache for a while now. Every once in a while the windows hello messes up and doesn't recognise my face in the dark anymore, despite the IR lights illuminating. The only fix ive found is to reset my PC but i can't keep doing that every time i want to use windows hello. I'm also finding it increasingly unreliable in light conditions, but still works sometimes. I have an Asus Vivobook S531FA.

:)

RoryCurran, May 8, 2020

2. Dark Souls PTD Zero Day Protection not unlocking the files

Hi,

To help you with your concern about unlocking the Dark Souls PTD Zero Day Protection, kindly follow the steps below:

• First uninstall and reinstall the game. You may refer to this
      link
      , for the steps.
    • After installing, open the Dark Souls folder in Explorer. On Windows 7 64-bit the default installation folder is “C:\Program Files (x86)\NAMCO BANDAI Games\DarkSouls”.
    • Go into the Zdp folder and run Zdp.exe.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, May 8, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 8, 2020
  4. Windows hello not unlocking PC in dark conditions

Windows Hello

Hi BhanupratapSingh1,

Outdated device drivers and software conflicts are some of the reasons why your Windows Hello facial unlock won't work. For our initial troubleshooting steps, I suggest installing the latest
    Windows Hello camera driver from the manufacturer's website. Once done, set it up again by following the steps on this
    link.

Keep us posted.

Gemzon Mar, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows hello not unlocking PC in dark conditions

1. Windows hello not unlocking PC in dark conditions - Similar Threads - hello unlocking dark

2. Conditional Formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Conditional Formatting: Hello!I am trying to use excel to highlight a revised ship date. I have a column of estimated ship dates and revised ship dates. The estimated ship dates can range from any date in the week ie 5/16, 5/17 etc The revised ship date is changed manually. How can I format excel so...
  3. unlock my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    unlock my pc: my pc is not taking my pin or password to sign in to unlock my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-my-pc/06e29b3f-bbc2-4edf-aa10-b190c638a912
  4. unlock my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unlock my pc: my pc is not taking my pin or password to sign in to unlock my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-my-pc/06e29b3f-bbc2-4edf-aa10-b190c638a912
  5. Abnormal condition of PC Master volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Abnormal condition of PC Master volume: My laptop is DELL Latitude 3460, with windows 10 installed. my speaker automatically keeps on toggling mute and unmute itself intermittently and on a frequent basis. Its quite annoying to work on the pc with this abnormality. i also checked my drivers which are upto date. I...
  6. Windows hello face unlock

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello face unlock: I am holding hp 14q cs0017tu pc bought in 2020 it has 720p cam in build but still its not compatible with windows hello face login feature so why it like that despite of having latest camera drivers loaded....
  7. Hello doesn't unlock win

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Hello doesn't unlock win: Hello, I just configured my Win Hello Fingerprint , but it doesn't unlock my windows though! Error message: "Your credentials couldn't be verified" . Win10, version 1809, build 17763.1518 It's my work laptop which is part of a domain Regards 167377
  8. Windows Hello PIN to Unlock Screen

Windows Hello PIN to Unlock Screen: I have a Surface Book 2 Laptop. Was using facial recognition to open my locked screen. All of a sudden the computer started telling me that I couldn't open my locked screen without a Windows Hello PIN! I never installed Windows Hello nor can I install it because I use the...
  9. unlock my PC

unlock my PC: I used to unlock my PC with a pin code.now when I want to unlock my PC it asks for a password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-my-pc/f73a3940-ba36-49f6-a88a-c272cb21872b
  10. Unlock Windows 10 with iPhone Windows Hello

Unlock Windows 10 with iPhone Windows Hello: Trying to setup an iphone with windows hello to use it as a login option. Only app i found is PC Lock, but it doesnt work very well. Anyone know of a good app to use? Thanks...