Windows 10: Windows hello not unlocking PC in dark conditions

Discus and support Windows hello not unlocking PC in dark conditions in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My laptop's windows hello feature has been a headache for a while now. Every once in a while the windows hello messes up and doesn't recognise my face... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RoryCurran, May 8, 2020.

1. Windows hello not unlocking PC in dark conditions

My laptop's windows hello feature has been a headache for a while now. Every once in a while the windows hello messes up and doesn't recognise my face in the dark anymore, despite the IR lights illuminating. The only fix ive found is to reset my PC but i can't keep doing that every time i want to use windows hello. I'm also finding it increasingly unreliable in light conditions, but still works sometimes. I have an Asus Vivobook S531FA.

:)

RoryCurran, May 8, 2020

2. Dark Souls PTD Zero Day Protection not unlocking the files

Hi,

To help you with your concern about unlocking the Dark Souls PTD Zero Day Protection, kindly follow the steps below:

• First uninstall and reinstall the game. You may refer to this
      link
      , for the steps.
    • After installing, open the Dark Souls folder in Explorer. On Windows 7 64-bit the default installation folder is “C:\Program Files (x86)\NAMCO BANDAI Games\DarkSouls”.
    • Go into the Zdp folder and run Zdp.exe.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, May 8, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 8, 2020
  4. Windows hello not unlocking PC in dark conditions

Windows Hello

Hi BhanupratapSingh1,

Outdated device drivers and software conflicts are some of the reasons why your Windows Hello facial unlock won't work. For our initial troubleshooting steps, I suggest installing the latest
    Windows Hello camera driver from the manufacturer's website. Once done, set it up again by following the steps on this
    link.

Keep us posted.

Gemzon Mar, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows hello not unlocking PC in dark conditions

1. Windows hello not unlocking PC in dark conditions - Similar Threads - hello unlocking dark

2. unlock my PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unlock my PC: I used to unlock my PC with a pin code.now when I want to unlock my PC it asks for a password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-my-pc/f73a3940-ba36-49f6-a88a-c272cb21872b
  3. Ctl Alt Delete to unlock PC loops back to Ctl Alt Delete to unlock PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Ctl Alt Delete to unlock PC loops back to Ctl Alt Delete to unlock PC: This is on a freshly imaged laptop running Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.18362. I also had this same problem before imaging the laptop. I'll leave my laptop locked for the night and when I try to login in the morning, I can't. Every time I press ctl+alt+delete to bring up the...
  4. unable to unlock the pc without internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to unlock the pc without internet: Hi, i'm unable to unlock my PC without internet connection . if I'm out somewhere without internet I cannot open my pc. it shows the device is offline. Thanks....
  5. windows 10 terms and conditions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 terms and conditions: hi here are the terms and conditions of windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Useterms/Retail/Windows/10/UseTerms_Retail_Windows_10_English.htm I need to know how given section (2 d iii) we have that it means (I was told) that as long as I have a separate license...
  6. Unlock Windows 10 with iPhone Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unlock Windows 10 with iPhone Windows Hello: Trying to setup an iphone with windows hello to use it as a login option. Only app i found is PC Lock, but it doesnt work very well. Anyone know of a good app to use? Thanks...
  7. Conditional formating

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Conditional formating: Hi all ,,,,again. I am using excel 2016 and have two rows of data thus,, WLWLWWLLLWL 76897665949 What I want is if the top cell is an L and the cell immediately below it is more than 8, how do I do it to change the top cell to a red fill?. PLease. Len 125425
  8. excel conditional formating

in Microsoft Office and 365
    excel conditional formating: Hi to all,,, I am using excel 2016 and I have a 2 rows of data of which the top row consists of W or L and the row underneath consists of numbers that can be a number from 1 to 8. If the top cell is an L and the cell below is >6 I want the selected cell to be formatted with a...
  9. Unable to unlock PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to unlock PC: My PC with Windows 10 was working fine 2 hours ago. After putting it to sleep it now won't let me log on. It says only the logged on user can unlock the PC. I am the last logged on user and it won't accept my password. It just gives me the same message....
  10. Small Window and Error Condition

in Windows 10 Support
    Small Window and Error Condition: How to Run Windows 10 on Mac 100% FREE (Yosemite / El Capitan) [MEDIA] I downloaded Windows 10 according to the tutorial on YouTube above. It seems to work fine except for the fact that I have a 27" 5K Retina iMac and the display size is a measly (8 X 8)'. I have to...