Windows 10: Windows hello not working now. earlier it used to before update. I have alienware 15 r3

Discus and support Windows hello not working now. earlier it used to before update. I have alienware 15 r3 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; after the update it stopped working. now it says, windows hello is not supported. i tried turning on bio-metric service and enable bio-metric... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Akshay-----, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Windows hello not working now. earlier it used to before update. I have alienware 15 r3

after the update it stopped working.

now it says, windows hello is not supported.

i tried turning on bio-metric service and enable bio-metric devices.

installed tobii sense. it works and infra cam shows light but still not getting windows hello option.

also IR camera is not present in imaging devices but still the tobii sense works (dims the screen when i m not there etc) but no windows hello.

:)

Akshay-----, Sep 14, 2018

2. Windows Hello not working on Alienware 15 r3

Will you fix this problem on Alienware 15 r3?

TyatyaPatya, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Alexey Luchaninov, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Windows hello not working now. earlier it used to before update. I have alienware 15 r3

Windows Hello not working on Alienware 15 r3

Hi,

Based on the issue that you are experiencing with Windows Hello, it's possible that it is caused by incompatible driver or software. For us to better assist you, we would like to ask for additional information. Please answer the following:

• What is the current build and version of your Windows 10 device?
    • Have you made any recent changes or installed updates before this issue started?
    • Were you able to check for pending driver update for the camera?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows hello not working now. earlier it used to before update. I have alienware 15 r3

1. Windows hello not working now. earlier it used to before update. I have alienware 15 r3 - Similar Threads - hello working earlier

2. How to fix black screen no mouse Alienware 15 R3?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix black screen no mouse Alienware 15 R3?: Hey can anyone help me out ? I've been having issue for nearly a month now. I have a 15 R3 Alienware laptop, i was doing my best to keep it up to date. I ran into an issue where my window files were corrupted so that ended in me having to reset the pc ,once i did windows...
  3. How to fix black screen no mouse Alienware 15 R3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix black screen no mouse Alienware 15 R3?: Hey can anyone help me out ? I've been having issue for nearly a month now. I have a 15 R3 Alienware laptop, i was doing my best to keep it up to date. I ran into an issue where my window files were corrupted so that ended in me having to reset the pc ,once i did windows...
  4. How to fix black screen no mouse Alienware 15 R3?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a Alienware 17 R3 with an Intel i7-6820HK and not on compatibility list for Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Alienware 17 R3 with an Intel i7-6820HK and not on compatibility list for Windows...: I have a Alienware 17 R3 with an Intel i7-6820HK and is not on compatibility list for Windows 11 upgrade. Is this processor going to be supported at a later date? Everything else is good for upgrade. This was a $3,000 laptop and prefer not to have to buy a new one....
  6. I have a Alienware 17 R3 with an Intel i7-6820HK and not on compatibility list for Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Alienware 17 R3 with an Intel i7-6820HK and not on compatibility list for Windows...: I have a Alienware 17 R3 with an Intel i7-6820HK and is not on compatibility list for Windows 11 upgrade. Is this processor going to be supported at a later date? Everything else is good for upgrade. This was a $3,000 laptop and prefer not to have to buy a new one....
  7. Alienware 17 R3 random? BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alienware 17 R3 random? BSOD: Im not new to computers or SSDs or using them. I AM unfamiliar with what to do when one composts (in somewhere around 30 years, Ive never had one randomly BSOD except when it was something easy, simple and usually stupid. And I still dont. But my wife DOES Alienware 17 R3...
  8. Hard drive inside computer ; computer cant find it. Alienware 15 r3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive inside computer ; computer cant find it. Alienware 15 r3: i was playing with some magnets while texting some friends and i left the magnet over the hard drive a bit too long and i pulled it off any everything got slow and slow and slow until *poof* blue screen. "bad system cog info" after that it goes "checking media presence" and...
  9. Alienware 15 r3 won't boot/Updated to Windows 1903

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alienware 15 r3 won't boot/Updated to Windows 1903: So... I bought Red Dead Redemption 2 from Epic the day after the release. I had problems, as did everyone... I am not too familiar with this computer "behind the scenes", I use it mostly for school. I tried everything. Bios, drivers and all. Finally against my better...
  10. Alienware 15 R3 Windows Hello Not Working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Alienware 15 R3 Windows Hello Not Working: How can i fix thiis? It stays like this the IR camera wont open for windows Hello. The driver of the camera is updated already. Any help there?[ATTACH]...