Windows 10: Windows Hello not working on new Laptop

Discus and support Windows Hello not working on new Laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I just purchased the Acer Swift 3 laptop today and out of the box the PIN and Windows Hello is not working. I've managed to get the PIN to work by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by carlcapone, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Windows Hello not working on new Laptop

Hi,

I just purchased the Acer Swift 3 laptop today and out of the box the PIN and Windows Hello is not working. I've managed to get the PIN to work by updating the fingerprint sensor but it still does not allow me to use the Windows Hello face login.

The Camera driver for this unit is using a Microsoft driver, no driver available on the Acer support website. Ive also added the allowdomain registry key but that did not help. Any help is appreciated.

:)

carlcapone, Jun 25, 2020
  2. SunnyK Win User

New Laptop Help, Please.

What about MSI GS60 or Lenovo Y50? THey are light, portable and powerful... also both are 15" and in your budget. *Toast :toast:

SunnyK, Jun 25, 2020
  3. On which all laptops does windows hello work

Original Title: windows hello

Hi,

I am in plan of buying a new laptop.i am much interested in windows hello feature.so,can some tell me the list of laptops that works with windows hello?

vijaykrishnaUD, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Windows Hello not working on new Laptop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello not working on new Laptop

1. Windows Hello not working on new Laptop - Similar Threads - Hello working Laptop

2. Windows Hello not working on new Laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Hello not working on new Laptop: Hi, I just purchased the Acer Swift 3 laptop today and out of the box the PIN and Windows Hello is not working. I've managed to get the PIN to work by updating the fingerprint sensor but it still does not allow me to use the Windows Hello face login. The Camera driver for...
  3. Windows Hello Not Working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Not Working: Hello, My computer recently started saying that my "organization" requires I change my laptop's pin each month 3 times since January, and set it to a minimum of 6 digits. I do not belong to any organization and this is a personal laptop computer. My desktop is signed into...
  4. Windows Hello Not Working

Windows Hello Not Working: I have problem with Windows Hello feature. It just stoped working and now when I try to log in it says "We couldn`t find camera compatible with Windows Hello Face". Also I can`t remove Windows Hello Face I can`t click on remove button. I have already tried this tutorial...
  5. Windows Hello Not Working

Windows Hello Not Working: I have a Lenovo L390 Yoga with Windows 10 that I have been unable to get Windows Hello Face Recognition working on. It says 'We couldn't find a compatible camera' I've updated and reinstalled the camera drivers, tried a different Windows profile, restarted the Biometrics...
  6. Windows hello not working

Windows hello not working: Today, I made a restart of Windows and some updates were installed. When I wanted to log in again, there was no login possible anymore with the fingerprint. Instead, I had to use the PIN. A short glimpse in the Settings revealed that there was no Windows Hello option anymore!...
  7. Windows Hello Not Working(Surface Laptop 2)

Windows Hello Not Working(Surface Laptop 2): My windows hello was working perfectly until a few days ago. On the lock screen, the window hello icon(wi-fi thing) appeared and said getting ready and was stuck on it. Therefore, I had to use my pin to log in. Anybody know how to fix this ty....
  8. Windows Hello not working.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Hello not working.: I only noticed this after the most recent update, but not sure that is the cause. I've followed some fix suggestions like removing/reinstalling the Hello driver and the IR front camera driver, but that has not solved the problem. When I go to the sign-in options I see the...
  9. Windows Hello not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Hello not working.: I only noticed this after the most recent update, but not sure that is the cause. I've followed some fix suggestions like removing/reinstalling the Hello driver and the IR front camera driver, but that has not solved the problem. When I go to the sign-in options I see the...
  10. Windows Hello not working on Microsoft Surface Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello not working on Microsoft Surface Laptop: Windows Hello was working fine on my device, a 2018 Microsoft Surface Laptop with Windows 10. However, 1 day it just stopped working. I have tried the following steps based on several articles: - Completed all Windows updates - Set a new PIN - Updated all drivers for...