Windows 10: Windows Hello not working on new Laptop

Discus and support Windows Hello not working on new Laptop in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I just purchased the Acer Swift 3 laptop today and out of the box the PIN and Windows Hello is not working. I've managed to get the PIN to work by... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by carlcapone, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Windows Hello not working on new Laptop

Hi,

I just purchased the Acer Swift 3 laptop today and out of the box the PIN and Windows Hello is not working. I've managed to get the PIN to work by updating the fingerprint sensor but it still does not allow me to use the Windows Hello face login.

The Camera driver for this unit is using a Microsoft driver, no driver available on the Acer support website. Ive also added the allowdomain registry key but that did not help. Any help is appreciated.

:)

carlcapone, Jun 26, 2020
  2. SunnyK Win User

New Laptop Help, Please.

What about MSI GS60 or Lenovo Y50? THey are light, portable and powerful... also both are 15" and in your budget. *Toast :toast:

SunnyK, Jun 26, 2020
  3. On which all laptops does windows hello work

Original Title: windows hello

Hi,

I am in plan of buying a new laptop.i am much interested in windows hello feature.so,can some tell me the list of laptops that works with windows hello?

vijaykrishnaUD, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Windows Hello not working on new Laptop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello not working on new Laptop

1. Windows Hello not working on new Laptop - Similar Threads - Hello working Laptop

2. Windows Hello doesn't work on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello doesn't work on my laptop: Hi,I cannot setup my window hello on my windows 11. I tried many tutorials but still have the same issue. it says "this option is currently unavailable". Please help...
  3. Windows Hello doesn't work on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello doesn't work on my laptop: Hi,I cannot setup my window hello on my windows 11. I tried many tutorials but still have the same issue. it says "this option is currently unavailable". Please help...
  4. Windows Hello is not working for my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello is not working for my laptop: Heeya! I am trying to use this feature on windows laptop but is not working for my devicePlease help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-is-not-working-for-my-laptop/c2f5610e-7513-4803-a4ad-b65de0931275
  5. Windows Hello is not working for my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello is not working for my laptop: Heeya! I am trying to use this feature on windows laptop but is not working for my devicePlease help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-is-not-working-for-my-laptop/c2f5610e-7513-4803-a4ad-b65de0931275
  6. Microsoft Hello on My New Laptop Stopped Working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Hello on My New Laptop Stopped Working: Good day, I have a 1 day old laptop, and am facing issues with Microsoft Hello, as shown below. Please assist! Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  7. New Surface Laptop 3 - Windows Login Hello has never worked

New Surface Laptop 3 - Windows Login Hello has never worked: I've recently purchased a Windows 10 Surface Laptop 3. Why can't I use any of the Windows Hello options below? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-surface-laptop-3-windows-login-hello-has-never/0ea0048e-8981-4aee-ac9a-134f68bd9f8c
  8. Windows Hello not working on new Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Hello not working on new Laptop: Hi, I just purchased the Acer Swift 3 laptop today and out of the box the PIN and Windows Hello is not working. I've managed to get the PIN to work by updating the fingerprint sensor but it still does not allow me to use the Windows Hello face login. The Camera driver for...
  9. Windows Hello Not Working(Surface Laptop 2)

Windows Hello Not Working(Surface Laptop 2): My windows hello was working perfectly until a few days ago. On the lock screen, the window hello icon(wi-fi thing) appeared and said getting ready and was stuck on it. Therefore, I had to use my pin to log in. Anybody know how to fix this ty....
  10. Windows Hello not working on Microsoft Surface Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello not working on Microsoft Surface Laptop: Windows Hello was working fine on my device, a 2018 Microsoft Surface Laptop with Windows 10. However, 1 day it just stopped working. I have tried the following steps based on several articles: - Completed all Windows updates - Set a new PIN - Updated all drivers for...