Windows 10: Windows Hello not working :

Discus and support Windows Hello not working : in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello. I have a HP EliteBook Folio G1. I installed Windows 10 Insider Preview, after that, my Windows Hello is not working...What to do? Please try... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Nasif Tanjim, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Windows Hello not working :

Hello.

I have a HP EliteBook Folio G1. I installed Windows 10 Insider Preview, after that, my Windows Hello is not working...What to do? Please try to give me a answer as fast as possible

Thanks

Nasif.

:)

Nasif Tanjim, Jul 5, 2020

2. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Windows Hello not working :

Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello not working :

1. Windows Hello not working : - Similar Threads - Hello working

2. whenever I try to set up my windows hello fingerprint, after 7 or 8 tries it does not work,...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    whenever I try to set up my windows hello fingerprint, after 7 or 8 tries it does not work,...: I have cleaned the sensor several tries. Exactly after 7 or 8 tries it does not work. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-set-up-my-windows-hello/5935ec59-a4ff-4a44-8230-7dc67d7c8ee9
  3. whenever I try to set up my windows hello fingerprint, after 7 or 8 tries it does not work,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever I try to set up my windows hello fingerprint, after 7 or 8 tries it does not work,...: I have cleaned the sensor several tries. Exactly after 7 or 8 tries it does not work. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-set-up-my-windows-hello/5935ec59-a4ff-4a44-8230-7dc67d7c8ee9
  4. whenever I try to set up my windows hello fingerprint, after 7 or 8 tries it does not work,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I get Window Hello to work again

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I get Window Hello to work again: I have just gotten a HP EVNY. I have setup face recognition and pin for my computer locked screen. Face recognition worked one week and now it will not start one the open window. Face Recognition, Pin number, and Fingerprint all show "This option is currently unavailable" in...
  6. How do I get Window Hello to work again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Window Hello to work again: I have just gotten a HP EVNY. I have setup face recognition and pin for my computer locked screen. Face recognition worked one week and now it will not start one the open window. Face Recognition, Pin number, and Fingerprint all show "This option is currently unavailable" in...
  7. How do I get Window Hello to work again

8. Updated Bios Now Windows Hello Does Not Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated Bios Now Windows Hello Does Not Work: I updated my bios due to a new exploit and wanted to be secure now I cant use windows hello pin at all if im signed into my Microsoft account had to convert my account to a local. It seems to work annoying but it works, but now I am unable to use the xbox app due to not being...
  9. Updated Bios Now Windows Hello Does Not Work

Updated Bios Now Windows Hello Does Not Work: I updated my bios due to a new exploit and wanted to be secure now I cant use windows hello pin at all if im signed into my Microsoft account had to convert my account to a local. It seems to work annoying but it works, but now I am unable to use the xbox app due to not being...
  10. Hello , so recently i have this problem where the power supply is not working .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello , so recently i have this problem where the power supply is not working .: I have seen ways to fix it , but i don't think i can trust them . I need the safest way to fix the power supply or/and if it doesnt fix , i need the safest way to shut down my computer . I can't risk losing information....