Windows 10: Windows Hello on Desktop with Intel RealSense

Discus and support Windows Hello on Desktop with Intel RealSense in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, Would this camera work with Windows Hello on desktop Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by emisaur, Mar 9, 2021.

1. emisaur Win User

Windows Hello on Desktop with Intel RealSense

emisaur, Mar 9, 2021

2. How to fix issues with Intel RealSense SR300 cameras and Windows Hello after upgrade

Hello Everyone,

Tom from the Windows Camera Platform team here. Some of you may have been experiencing issues with Intel RealSense cameras not working with Windows Hello after you upgrade to a new build, usually this is 15063 to 16299 or greater. There is due to an issue
    with the Intel Depth Camera Manager (DCM) coinstaller. Intel has posted a workaround to this issue, please check out this support article and walk the steps.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/u...-technologies/intel-realsense-technology.html

Let us know if after uninstalling, deleting, then reinstalling with the switch provided by Intel has addressed your issue. In our verification and Intel's this resolves the issue.

Thanks for your patience on this issue!

Tom

Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Mar 9, 2021
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Built in Intel Realsense S300 not working

Hi Eugenia,

To resolve the issue with your Intel(R) RealSense(TM) Camera, we suggest installing the most updated driver for the device. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Right-click Intel (R) RealSense(TM) Camera SR300 Depth, then click
      Properties.
    • Click Driver Tab, then click Uninstall.
    • Once done, click Scan for hardware changes.

Windows Hello on Desktop with Intel RealSense 14d41a4d-7992-4e21-aff3-9591afaf4cac.jpg

Should you encounter any issue with the device, please contact HP Support to update the driver.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Riel Alc, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Jdpg2 Win User

Problems using Windows Hello - Face Recognition with the Intel RealSense Developer Kit 3D Camera

I was having a lot of the same issues early on but when MS started sending the drivers directly it cleared up. If I do have an issue i do the following and it recovers straight away:

• Uninstall the "Intel RealSense Depth Camera Manager..." from the Apps and Features app section under settting.
    • Open Device manager and uninstall each driver for the camera under the "Imaging Devices" and "Universal Serial Bus Devices" sections.
    • Reboot your PC and under "Update & Security" look for updates.
    Windows will reinstall the Intel ReaSense drivers and all should work. Before the most recent patch I used to also have to , as a first step, remove Windows Hello login under my user profile. BTW NEVER use the drivers from the intel site.

Hope this helps.

Jdpg2, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Hello on Desktop with Intel RealSense - Similar Threads - Hello Desktop Intel

2. Will it ever stop being problems with Windows Hello and Intel RealSense SR300 cameras?...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Will it ever stop being problems with Windows Hello and Intel RealSense SR300 cameras?...: I'm tired of updating, deleting drivers, reinstalling drivers/win hello... Will it ever Intel and Microsoft get agree on stuffs!!My God!!... Tired of always some issue with Win Hello and this CAM.... HELLO!!!!!I.M....
  3. Turn a Touch Interface Touchless with Intel RealSense TCS

in Windows 10 News
    Turn a Touch Interface Touchless with Intel RealSense TCS: [ATTACH] Intel RealSense Touch Control Software (TCS) enables a safe, touchless way to interact with today’s touch-based public displays. (Credit: Intel Corporation) What’s New: Today, Intel announced Intel® RealSense™ Touchless Control...
  4. Introducing Intel RealSense ID Facial Authentication

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Intel RealSense ID Facial Authentication: [ATTACH] Intel RealSense ID was designed with privacy as a top priority. Purpose-built for user protection, Intel RealSense ID processes all facial images locally and encrypts all user data. (Credit: Intel Corporation) What’s New: Today, Intel introduced...
  5. Intel® RealSense™ Camera F200 is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel® RealSense™ Camera F200 is not working: Intel® RealSense™ Camera F200 is not working in my system. i am unable to use any apps which use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-realsense-camera-f200-is-not-working/3870e7aa-019d-4bf8-a3ba-ded4debd0aab
  6. Intel introduces the new Intel RealSense Depth Camera D455

in Windows 10 News
    Intel introduces the new Intel RealSense Depth Camera D455: [ATTACH] The Intel RealSense Depth Camera D455 is a new stereo-based depth device that achieves twice the performance of previous generation models. The D455 provides developers with longer range and accuracy to design across a wide variety of indoor and outdoor...
  7. Intel Realsense Camera not working about Windows 10 Startup

Intel Realsense Camera not working about Windows 10 Startup: I am using Intel Realsense Camera (D 415) for the past 3 months and I have the following issue. The Camera is always connected to one of the USB 3.0 ports. After Windows 10 Startup ,the camera gets detected but unable to snap/capture image. Once I unplug and plug in the...
  8. Introducing New Intel RealSense Tracking Camera T265

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing New Intel RealSense Tracking Camera T265: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Intel RealSense Tracking Camera T265 is a new class of stand-alone inside-out tracking device that will provide developers with a powerful building block for autonomous devices, delivering high-performance guidance and navigation. Intel Corporation...
  9. intel realsense R200 depth camera installation problem

intel realsense R200 depth camera installation problem: when I installed depth camera manager I got this message so it dose not installed This installer is not designed to update Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera Manager on this system. The installation was terminated. Please contact your system administrator for help. can you...
  10. New Intel RealSense D435i Stereo Depth Camera

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel RealSense D435i Stereo Depth Camera: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] What’s New: Intel today introduced a new addition to the Intel® RealSense™ D400 series: the Intel RealSense Depth Camera D435i. This latest Intel RealSense camera includes a new inertial measurement unit (IMU) that enables developers to create solutions...