Windows 10: Windows Hello option currently Unavailable! How to Fix?

Discus and support Windows Hello option currently Unavailable! How to Fix? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to add figerprint on my laptop HP Probook 450 G2 in windows 10. But when i click fingerprint in settings it says: something went wrong,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RumailSaddique, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Windows Hello option currently Unavailable! How to Fix?

Hi, I wanted to add figerprint on my laptop HP Probook 450 G2 in windows 10.

But when i click fingerprint in settings it says: something went wrong, try again later

how to fix this issue? i've tried everything Windows Hello option currently Unavailable! How to Fix? 78580660-f7f7-4bba-af18-be0e01a504e6?upload=true.jpg

:)

RumailSaddique, Jun 10, 2020
  2. CRKms Win User

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

CRKms, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable"

Hello, my Windows Hello facial recognition has recently stopped recognizing me after I changed glasses. I went into the settings to improve the recognition but the options to improve recognition or remove it are grayed out and it says that this option is
    currently unavailable and that "something went wrong, try again later." This is true for the options for the fingerprint scanner and PIN as well. The fingerprint scanner and PIN still work and the face scanner still tries to detect my face, it just doesn't
    recognize it. How do I resolve this issue? Thank you for any solutions.

Windows Hello option currently Unavailable! How to Fix? 4593e3e0-2fbf-4f5e-8290-81bdf0c85f60?upload=true.png

HunterFails, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Windows Hello option currently Unavailable! How to Fix?

Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable"

ArifAhmed2,

I've been having a similar issue with my computer and the 1909 update, but I can't use my fingerprint. I also can't add any other Windows Hello logins. Additionally, the gpedit.msc option you have listed is only available for business accounts, which mine
    is not. Is there another way to fix the issue?

CosmicFiddle37, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello option currently Unavailable! How to Fix?

1. Windows Hello option currently Unavailable! How to Fix? - Similar Threads - Hello option currently

2. option is currently unavailable windows hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    option is currently unavailable windows hello: hi ive had this hp probook 640 G4 for a while now and ive been wondering why did my windows hello keep on saying "this option is currently unavailable" and as i checked my file manager, control panel and everything, i noticed that my laptop have no biometric drives. How can I...
  3. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable".: I've had my Lenovo Yoga since about June 2020 and have been able to use Windows Hello to sign in. About a year ago, I updated my computer and lost the ability to use my fingerprint or facial recognition to log in. There are no current updates for my laptop I am using Windows...
  4. How to Fix 'Windows Hello option is currently unavailable'?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to Fix 'Windows Hello option is currently unavailable'?: [ATTACH]Hi, I really need help to fix this. I have tried to roll back the driver, uninstall and install, and update the driver but it doesn't work. Can anyone help me or at least help me figure what's wrong with it? Thanks!...
  5. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable"

Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable": I can not just my finger print to log in anymore. Everything says not available. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-this-option-is-currently-unavailable/932b1d90-0b53-4aa7-b325-54dca7a597b1
  6. Windows Hello - This option is currently unavailable

Windows Hello - This option is currently unavailable: I used to use PIN and fingerprint to sign in to my laptop but suddenly it stopped working and I was forced to use my password. When I checked my sign-in options, it says that Windows Hello sign-in options are unavailable. I have checked to make sure that my system is up to...
  7. Windows Hello - This Option is currently unavailable.

Windows Hello - This Option is currently unavailable.: Hi Experts, Yesterday we have bought two brand new HP Envy 13 AQ1013DX and as per our normal procedure installed Windows 10 Pro 2004 and Joined Domain and everything installed and configured as per our requirement. When I am trying to set up Windows Hello Fingerprint,...
  8. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable"

Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable": Hello, my Windows Hello Fingerprint and PIN have recently stopped working. I went into the settings it says that this option is currently unavailable and that "something went wrong, try again later." The Windows Hello Face works, but it just doesn't recognise me. How do I...
  9. Windows Hello This option is currently unavailable

Windows Hello This option is currently unavailable: Hello, I am using Lenovo IP320 Laptop System SKU : LENOVO_MT_80XL_BU_idea_FM_ideapad 320-15IKB I have a inbuilt camera in my laptop, then i would like to know why i am not able to use face unlock in windows hello, my laptop is updated with latest version till the date....
  10. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable"

Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable": Hello, my Windows Hello facial recognition has recently stopped recognizing me after I changed glasses. I went into the settings to improve the recognition but the options to improve recognition or remove it are grayed out and it says that this option is currently unavailable...