Windows 10: Windows Hello Options - All Unable to Enable

Discus and support Windows Hello Options - All Unable to Enable in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello all, I am unable to setup Windows Hello features, and could use a little help. Here's what I've done/ensured/verified: Drivers: All have been... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ShaneKidani, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Windows Hello Options - All Unable to Enable

Hello all,

I am unable to setup Windows Hello features, and could use a little help. Here's what I've done/ensured/verified:

Drivers: All have been updated even those not pertaining to biometrics.

BIOS/UEFI: Current, but problem existed prior to latest update.

Gpedit: All applicable Biometric and Windows Hello for Business policies are set to Enabled; however, under Computer Configuration>Administrative Templates>Windows Components>Windows Hello for business, the "Use biometrics" has a disabled icon, despite the setting being enabled.

Windows Hello Options - All Unable to Enable 5b991f36-c0f2-4871-a076-3dcc6ef79ed8?upload=true.png

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Biometrics\Credential Provider:

Windows Hello Options - All Unable to Enable e5f71f81-e8dc-4ede-9ec2-cf21c1315897?upload=true.png

Computer has been fitted with our image, with the following software:

O365 click-to-run

Chrome

Firefox

RSAT

connect-exopssession

connect-msonline

Pstools

I've searched and searched; and read many of posts that describe the simplicity of Win+x>Settings>Accounts>Sign-in Options to turn on/enable Windows Hello, and obviously, if things were that simple, I wouldn't need to ask for help here.

Can someone tell me what I've missed?

System Info:

Win 10 1903 Ent

Domain joined

No GPO disabling/blocking biometrics unless there is something being hidden from gpresult /r

I have sys admin and local admin permission

Lenovo L13 Yoga R90XAH6L integrated camera and fingerprint reader

I believe this covers all the preliminary info, but if I missed anything, please let me know what you need.

:)

ShaneKidani, Apr 15, 2020

2. WINDOWS HELLO

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Enable Windows Hello.

I suggest you to check if the Windows Hello feature is enable in Group Policy editor. This option shall be enable by default. However, I recommend you to follow the steps provided below and check if it enable or not.

• Press Windows logo key + R key.

• Type gpedit.msc and press
      Enter key.

• Under Computer Configuration, navigate to.

Administrative Templates --> Windows Components--> Biometrics-->Facial
      Feature

In the left hand panel of the Windows, double click on the following:

• Use enhance anti spoofing when available.
    Select enable option and click on
    Apply
    and OK button.

Now, restart your computer and check.

Note: As already mention by Mr. Anil Madishetty in the same thread.

A regular webcam will not work with Windows Hello. Since this is essentially 3-d detection, a camera with a specialized illuminated infrared camera is required.

Windows Hello requires specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 15, 2020
  3. jbailey8 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Windows Hello Options - All Unable to Enable

Unable to find print option.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 and check if it helps:

Step 1:

1. Open Photo gallery and click on the photo that you want to print.

2. Click on the file tab from the top left side of the page.

3. Next select print and again print.

you will be able to print.

If however you are unable to find the print option then follow step 2.

Step 2:

• Once the document/picture is open in, press
      Ctrl+P.
    • Click Print as PDF button.
    • Check if the document prints as expected.
    Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello Options - All Unable to Enable

1. Windows Hello Options - All Unable to Enable - Similar Threads - Hello Options Unable

2. Unable to see any of the Windows Hello Sign In Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to see any of the Windows Hello Sign In Options: I want to set up my picture password for login but all I see is "Password" under ways to sign in and the radio button to allow Windows Hello for Sign in is disabled. Please help!...
  3. Unable to see any of the Windows Hello Sign In Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to see any of the Windows Hello Sign In Options: I want to set up my picture password for login but all I see is "Password" under ways to sign in and the radio button to allow Windows Hello for Sign in is disabled. Please help!...
  4. Windows 11 Windows Hello all sign in options unavailable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Windows Hello all sign in options unavailable?: I'm using Windows 11. Since getting my laptop a couple years ago, I usually only use the finger print entry to unlock my computer. However, I noticed that my pin no longer works. I've been trying to access the sign in options, but it says all of them are "currently...
  5. Windows 11 Windows Hello all sign in options unavailable?

Windows 11 Windows Hello all sign in options unavailable?: I'm using Windows 11. Since getting my laptop a couple years ago, I usually only use the finger print entry to unlock my computer. However, I noticed that my pin no longer works. I've been trying to access the sign in options, but it says all of them are "currently...
  6. Windows Hello All login options unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello All login options unavailable: All of my Windows Hello sign in options are unavalible! I have tried deleting folders, turning on biometrics but nothing is working! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-all-login-options-unavailable/52a6fc53-7eb0-4b16-b39b-5dcdaf2c86af
  7. Windows Hello All login options unavailable

Windows Hello All login options unavailable: All of my Windows Hello sign in options are unavalible! I have tried deleting folders, turning on biometrics but nothing is working! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-all-login-options-unavailable/52a6fc53-7eb0-4b16-b39b-5dcdaf2c86af
  8. All Windows Hello sign-in options are unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    All Windows Hello sign-in options are unavailable: [ATTACH]I just purchased a ASUS Zenbook Flip S and Windows Hello worked when I set up my laptop, however right after setup, Face, Fingerprint and PIN sign-in options all say "This option is currently unavailable". I only set up PIN and Fingerprint during setup and I can still...
  9. Unable to enable Print to PDF Option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to enable Print to PDF Option: I have been facing trouble with the Print To PDF feature for the last few weeks. So, I disabled the option from Windows Features and now I am unable to enable to option. I get the following error. I saw a resolution for this error on the Microsoft support page but I am unable...
  10. to enable window hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    to enable window hello: enable window hello https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-enable-window-hello/3e400d7c-d0b3-4bf2-9900-c8131b480fb8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ho spectre 360x 15 windows hello face is currently unavailable