Windows 10: Windows Hello PIN broken

Discus and support Windows Hello PIN broken in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 machine that has never, as far as I'm aware, had a Windows Hello PIN set and has definitely never had any other form of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThirdEternity, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Windows Hello PIN broken

I have a Windows 10 machine that has never, as far as I'm aware, had a Windows Hello PIN set and has definitely never had any other form of Windows Hello set up. I've only ever signed on with a password.In the Sign-In Options window, the Windows Hello PIN says that it is unavailable, with a link to fix it.Clicking the link to fix the Windows Hello PIN first prompts me to log into my Microsoft account and provide two-factor authentication. Once that's done, it prompts me for the Windows Hello PIN, which is not available. The prompt for a forgotten PIN points back to the Sign-Options Window

:)

ThirdEternity, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows Hello PIN broken

1. Windows Hello PIN broken - Similar Threads - Hello PIN broken

2. Windows hello pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello pin: Hi, my computer is associated with my main email address, but my xbox account is associated with a different email address. When I try to sign into my xbox account on the app it asks me for my pin which I do not know, and when I try to reset it it tells me to reset it from my...
  3. Pin broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin broken: Whenever I try to open elevated command prompt or run a .exe file, I'm asked for my pin of course but when I input my pin it tells me there is an issue with my pin. Normally I could just use my email password to sign into my admin account and restore from a backup....
  4. Pin broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin broken: Whenever I try to open elevated command prompt or run a .exe file, I'm asked for my pin of course but when I input my pin it tells me there is an issue with my pin. Normally I could just use my email password to sign into my admin account and restore from a backup....
  5. Windows Hello PIN broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello PIN broken: I have a Windows 10 machine that has never, as far as I'm aware, had a Windows Hello PIN set and has definitely never had any other form of Windows Hello set up. I've only ever signed on with a password.In the Sign-In Options window, the Windows Hello PIN says that it is...
  6. Windows Hello PIN broken

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello PIN broken: I have a Windows 10 machine that has never, as far as I'm aware, had a Windows Hello PIN set and has definitely never had any other form of Windows Hello set up. I've only ever signed on with a password.In the Sign-In Options window, the Windows Hello PIN says that it is...
  7. hello windows pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hello windows pin: Brand new Dell laptop with windows 10. When i first set it up I was promted to enter a PIN which I did. Now I want to remove it. Followed all the instructions.settings>accounts>signin options>windows hello pin. Message:windows hellp pin: this option is currently unavailable....
  8. windows hello pin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows hello pin: when logging into the microsoft store it asks for the PIN. i said i forgot it so followed the instructions to “reset it” i got to the settings and it says “this option is currently unavailable- you must add a password before” so what do i do?...
  9. Windows Hello PIN?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello PIN?: I am on a standalone local Windows 10 account and just started to experiment with Windows Hello with a PIN. Just have a few questions. Is it more secure than having a local account password? Is Windows Hello on NON-Domain joined accounts the same as Windows Hello For...
  10. Windows HELLO in CREATOR broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows HELLO in CREATOR broken: Windows Hello in v1607 worked fine with my fingerprint sensor. Upgrade install to Creator and now it says it is not available on this PC. Nothing changed with the device manager Validity FP sensor. I uninstalled and reinstalled it also. Still Hello won't say Hello. I want it...