Windows 10: Windows Hello PIN bypass/removal

Discus and support Windows Hello PIN bypass/removal in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,My husband has recently changed employers. His previous employer provided us with access to Microsoft 365 Business. However, when he left they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HSnowden, May 9, 2022.

1. HSnowden Win User

Windows Hello PIN bypass/removal

Hello,My husband has recently changed employers. His previous employer provided us with access to Microsoft 365 Business. However, when he left they revoked our access, which is understandable. As a result we have just purchased & installed Microsoft 365 Personal.Our problem is this...Since installing 365 Personal we can still access the Windows programs & see previous documents. However, we can't alter them or create new documents. The system keeps asking for a Windows Hello PIN which we do not have, so I tried to create one only for the system to not allow this as we are not logged i

:)

HSnowden, May 9, 2022
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, May 9, 2022
  3. Noor_Azam Win User
    Unable to setup Windows Hello, error: incorrect pin

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

May I know the complete error code or error message that you are receiving when you try to setup Windows Hello?

Do you have any other user account on the computer?

If yes, does Windows Hello work on that account?

If Windows Hello is not setup on other account, please setup it up and check if it works so that we can narrow down the issue for you.

I suggest to remove the pin and setup a new pin on the child account and check if it works with Windows Hello.

Please follow the steps below to remove and re-add the PIN:

• Press Windows logo key + I to open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, remove the pin. There will be prompt to enter password, enter the password and removed the PIN.
    • After the pin is removed, please click on
      Add to setup pin for the account.
    • After setting up a new PIN, try to set up Windows Hello.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Noor_Azam, May 9, 2022
  4. Windows Hello PIN bypass/removal

Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows Hello PIN bypass/removal

1. Windows Hello PIN bypass/removal - Similar Threads - Hello PIN bypass

2. Remove hello pin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove hello pin: Need to remove pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-hello-pin/e0b366c2-ca80-47c5-b50a-44245a41a13e
  3. Removing Windows Hello PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Windows Hello PIN: I would like to remove Windows Hello PIN and start using YubiKey instead. I have two key already configured in Microsoft account, but Windows Hello just ignore them and keep insisting of using of the "more secure" PIN....
  4. Removing Windows Hello PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Windows Hello PIN: I would like to remove Windows Hello PIN and start using YubiKey instead. I have two key already configured in Microsoft account, but Windows Hello just ignore them and keep insisting of using of the "more secure" PIN....
  5. Windows Hello PIN bypass/removal

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello PIN bypass/removal: Hello,My husband has recently changed employers. His previous employer provided us with access to Microsoft 365 Business. However, when he left they revoked our access, which is understandable. As a result we have just purchased & installed Microsoft 365 Personal.Our problem...
  6. Windows Hello PIN bypass/removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello PIN bypass/removal: Hello,My husband has recently changed employers. His previous employer provided us with access to Microsoft 365 Business. However, when he left they revoked our access, which is understandable. As a result we have just purchased & installed Microsoft 365 Personal.Our problem...
  7. Remove Windows Hello PIN

Remove Windows Hello PIN: Dear all, I was set up Windows Hello Fingerprint and Windows Hello PIN with GPO enabled.Currently, I have trouble with removing Windows Hello PIN.I can't remove PIN code, because I have forgotten it.All of Windows Hello Fingerprint and user password was remembered, just can't...
  8. Remove Windows Hello Pin...

Remove Windows Hello Pin...: Hello, I've installed windows 10. Now its showing windows hello pin. It is recommended. How can I remove that recommended pin. Please help me to remove. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-windows-hello-pin/4f8dba55-53f3-4885-a62c-98b54d52aba2
  9. Removing Windows hello pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing Windows hello pin: Can someone help me remove a windows hello pin after reinstalling a fresh upgrade of windows 10? I accidentally added a pin from the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-windows-hello-pin/dd106845-76ae-4843-b5cf-76a1366567ca
  10. Windows Hello pin removal

Windows Hello pin removal: I once setup a Microsoft Hello PIN for my computer but have since forgotten it, I can't seem to find the appropriate button to reset or remove it and now it's preventing me to proprerly sign on my university account. Is there any way to remove it entirely? [ATTACH]...