Windows 10: Windows Hello PIN - I forgot my PIN: Just keeps looping doesn't let me change.

Discus and support Windows Hello PIN - I forgot my PIN: Just keeps looping doesn't let me change. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a problem where I forgot my Windows Hello PIN and when I go into the Sign-in options -> Windows Hello PIN -> I forgot my PIN. All... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DisplayName404, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Windows Hello PIN - I forgot my PIN: Just keeps looping doesn't let me change.

Hello,

I am having a problem where I forgot my Windows Hello PIN and when I go into the Sign-in options -> Windows Hello PIN -> I forgot my PIN. All it does is show a loading sign and then goes right back to click the button again. This is showed in the following screen shots. This is a work machine and some settings are managed by my organization but I have been told this option is supposed to work. Is there anyway to get this option to work? Multiple employees have forgotten their PIN and the only fixed we've found so far is re-imaging the computer and having them set a new one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows Hello PIN - I forgot my PIN: Just keeps looping doesn't let me change. 54977e5e-b75e-4f63-84ce-8aa1a6b621d2?upload=true.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows Hello PIN - I forgot my PIN: Just keeps looping doesn't let me change. d58ecdc0-970c-4626-a777-38e05de8d0f9?upload=true.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows Hello PIN - I forgot my PIN: Just keeps looping doesn't let me change. a46615fd-91bf-481c-b17e-1a41f599bb0f?upload=true.png

:)

DisplayName404, Nov 18, 2020
  2. asm007 Win User

Windows Hello - PIN Loop

When I click onI forgot my Pin it It then says that I can reset my PIN by going to Settings >Accounts>Sign-in Options.

I am already there. It won't allow me to reset.

asm007, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Windows Hello - PIN Loop

Thank you for the information you have provided. Since you have created a PIN before, we are going to reset your Windows 10 PIN. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options
    • Click on I forgot my PIN.
    • You'll get a warning that you'll need to log in from scratch to access games, social networking, and more. Click on
      Continue.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password and then set up the new PIN.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Windows Hello PIN - I forgot my PIN: Just keeps looping doesn't let me change.

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello PIN - I forgot my PIN: Just keeps looping doesn't let me change.

1. Windows Hello PIN - I forgot my PIN: Just keeps looping doesn't let me change. - Similar Threads - Hello PIN forgot

2. it won't let me change pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it won't let me change pin: the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for security changes on this device which is **** retarded but whatever, then when I press the "set up key" button literally...
  3. Pin loop not letting me input my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin loop not letting me input my pin: Hello im windows 11 When i press pacbar to input my pin it takes me back to the screen i in i press spacebar again and it does the same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-loop-not-letting-me-input-my-pin/c96c325a-6a63-4350-a546-86bcb3a0015b
  4. Pin loop not letting me input my pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin loop not letting me input my pin: Hello im windows 11 When i press pacbar to input my pin it takes me back to the screen i in i press spacebar again and it does the same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-loop-not-letting-me-input-my-pin/c96c325a-6a63-4350-a546-86bcb3a0015b
  5. "i forgot my pin" doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "i forgot my pin" doesn't work: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Karddo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/z7a1ye/i_forgot_my_pin_doesnt_work/
  6. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...: I've forgotten the PIN to my laptop, when I click the 'i forgot my pin' button it loads for a second then does nothing, theres no option to sign in with password, there no option to sign in with a different account, when i type in a random PIN it says to sign in with an...
  7. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...: I've forgotten the PIN to my laptop, when I click the 'i forgot my pin' button it loads for a second then does nothing, theres no option to sign in with password, there no option to sign in with a different account, when i type in a random PIN it says to sign in with an...
  8. forgot hello pin just asks for the pin again.....

forgot hello pin just asks for the pin again.....: Trying to reset the hello pin. I never use it so I forgot it, I always use password, but I need it to allow a app to install from the store.I have gone to the sign-in options->hello Pin-> says "sorry, this in isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or click here...
  9. Windows Hello I Forgot My Pin doesn't work.

Windows Hello I Forgot My Pin doesn't work.: I am attempting to log in with my Microsft account and I don't know my Windows Hello Pin. I went into Settings> Accounts> Sign-In Options> Windows Hello Pin> I Forgot My Pin. Whenever I press the button a blank grey popup appears and then it closes, stopping me from changing...
  10. Windows keeps losing my PIN - & doesn't let me reset it at log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows keeps losing my PIN - & doesn't let me reset it at log in: 1) Windows can no longer find my PIN 2) Windows then allows me to click that I want to reset, so it asks me my password - & then logs me in, without going through the PIN setup. I have to go to the Start menu & launch an app. 3) If I take too long when I finally get to...