Windows 10: Windows hello pin not setting up properly

Discus and support Windows hello pin not setting up properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to log into the Xbox app on my dads computer but it asks for a windows hello pin. I go to create a pin and type in a pin code but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Signe Jonsson, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Windows hello pin not setting up properly

I’ve been trying to log into the Xbox app on my dads computer but it asks for a windows hello pin. I go to create a pin and type in a pin code but when i click ok the loading wheel appears and keeps being there until my screen goes black from inactivity, when i move my mouse to turn on the screen again its gone and the PIN code that i tried setting up doesnt work. I’ve tried doing it multiple times, restarting my computer and trying on different days. This is really stressing me out so i would really appreciate some help : I also am not able to log into my Xbox account on his computer without

:)

Signe Jonsson, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Windows hello pin not setting up properly

1. Windows hello pin not setting up properly - Similar Threads - hello pin setting

2. Windows Hello Pin can't set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Pin can't set up: When a user of ours, who is connected to Entra ID, logs in after a restart, it brings up the "Set up Windows Hello" page. Since the user has a Fingerprint enabled laptop it brings up the section for setting that up, however, since the fingerprint reader doesn't work on that...
  3. Windows hello pin not setting up properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello pin not setting up properly: I’ve been trying to log into the Xbox app on my dads computer but it asks for a windows hello pin. I go to create a pin and type in a pin code but when i click ok the loading wheel appears and keeps being there until my screen goes black from inactivity, when i move my mouse...
  4. Windows hello pin not setting up properly

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello pin not setting up properly: I’ve been trying to log into the Xbox app on my dads computer but it asks for a windows hello pin. I go to create a pin and type in a pin code but when i click ok the loading wheel appears and keeps being there until my screen goes black from inactivity, when i move my mouse...
  5. Windows security hello pin set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security hello pin set up: I have tried to set up new hello pin,When am tying to set up pin,after I given pin it has to direct a message that pin has created, but it still shows me the windows security set up pin page .I have tried everthing and even I tried to sing-in with new windows account but the...
  6. Windows security hello pin set up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security hello pin set up: I have tried to set up new hello pin,When am tying to set up pin,after I given pin it has to direct a message that pin has created, but it still shows me the windows security set up pin page .I have tried everthing and even I tried to sing-in with new windows account but the...
  7. Windows Hello PIN Set Up in Windows365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello PIN Set Up in Windows365: I need to set up a Windows Hello PINin Windows365 Personal not school or work account, however its saying that the PIN option is not available. This is preventing me setting up Office on my other laptop. I've tried the advice in other links and they've not worked as they seem...
  8. Windows Hello pin is set up, but settings thinks it is not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello pin is set up, but settings thinks it is not.: I want to be able to sign into my pc without using windows hello. However, since I reset windows a few months back, I can still sign in with my PIN but I can't change it or remove the sign in option from settings.When I go into Account>Sign-in options>PIN and click set up, it...
  9. Windows Hello pin is set up, but settings thinks it is not.

Windows Hello pin is set up, but settings thinks it is not.: I want to be able to sign into my pc without using windows hello. However, since I reset windows a few months back, I can still sign in with my PIN but I can't change it or remove the sign in option from settings.When I go into Account>Sign-in options>PIN and click set up, it...
  10. Windows Hello Pin set up problems

Windows Hello Pin set up problems: Hi,In Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options on my computer I have been trying to set up a Windows Hello Pin so I can log in with it. However, the only option it shows is "Set up". I click on "Set up" - a pop up saying "Create a PIN" shows up and I click on next. Then, a popup...