Windows 10: Windows Hello PIN Sign-In Option Missing in Settings

Discus and support Windows Hello PIN Sign-In Option Missing in Settings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Yesterday I successfully upgraded from1909 to 21H1.The Windows Hello PIN Sign-In Option is missing in Settings\Accounts\Sign-In Options in two out of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Rafisher1, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Rafisher1 Win User

Windows Hello PIN Sign-In Option Missing in Settings

Yesterday I successfully upgraded from1909 to 21H1.The Windows Hello PIN Sign-In Option is missing in Settings\Accounts\Sign-In Options in two out of three Administrator accounts.The only options there are Security Key and Password.I have set a login PIN in one Administrator account and it works as it should.All three accounts are local accounts, and no I won't change them to Microsoft Accounts.None of the search results answer this issue. I ran SFC /scannow and it fixed some files, but none affected this issue.Win 10 ProASUS MB and Intel i7 gen 10 with 32GB DDR4

:)

Rafisher1, Jul 5, 2021

2. Hello & PIN sign-in options missing

Hi,

The Hello (face recognition) and PIN options have disappeared from the sign-in options on my Dell Inspiron running Windows 10.

This occurred after having to resolve a SecureBoot problem - likely to be due to a recent automatic upgrade.

Each time I try and set a new image and new PIN, I get caught in a loop for the PIN and the image for Hello never successfully forces through creation of Hello and PIN sign-in options.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

BArry

BarryMacleod-Cullinane, Jul 5, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jul 5, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Hello PIN Sign-In Option Missing in Settings - Similar Threads - Hello PIN Sign

2. Setting up PIN as a sign-in option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Setting up PIN as a sign-in option: Hello, My Windows sign in was temporarily disrupted by an accidental addition of a work account on my personal PC, forcing me to sign in using a password instead of my preferred PIN. I have removed the account but am getting an error when attempting to switch it back to PIN...
  3. Setting up PIN as a sign-in option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up PIN as a sign-in option: Hello, My Windows sign in was temporarily disrupted by an accidental addition of a work account on my personal PC, forcing me to sign in using a password instead of my preferred PIN. I have removed the account but am getting an error when attempting to switch it back to PIN...
  4. Setting up PIN as a sign-in option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sign-in option with PIN Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in option with PIN Windows Hello: I want to remove sign-in option with PIN. But the "Remove this signing option" button is inactive transparent. How to fix this and remove this option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-option-with-pin-windows-hello/9a92b2bd-7841-4156-b1fb-7f679e1d5e40
  6. Sign-in option with PIN Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign-in option with PIN Windows Hello: I want to remove sign-in option with PIN. But the "Remove this signing option" button is inactive transparent. How to fix this and remove this option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-option-with-pin-windows-hello/9a92b2bd-7841-4156-b1fb-7f679e1d5e40
  7. PIN set up option is gone! PIN is required to set up Hello Fingerprint and Face sign-in.

PIN set up option is gone! PIN is required to set up Hello Fingerprint and Face sign-in.: Ever since my Windows updated, I lost the ability to use my fingerprint. I also don't have the option to remove or change my PIN. Not my Windows Hello PIN but my PIN... Every time I attempt to re-setup the fingerprint, I'm asked for the PIN which I'm not able to reset cuz I...
  8. PIN isn't available and missing it in Sign-in Options setting.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PIN isn't available and missing it in Sign-in Options setting.: Hi, Since yesterday I discovered that I can no longer use my fingerprint reader and PIN to log into my Windows 10 . I also can no longer open outlook email accounts, Windows Store, and some applications that are downloaded from the Windows store. Every time I want to open...
  9. FINGERPRINT & PIN OPTIONS MISSING IN SIGN-IN IN WINDOWS 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    FINGERPRINT & PIN OPTIONS MISSING IN SIGN-IN IN WINDOWS 10: FINGERPRINT AND PIN OPTION ARE MISSING IN SIGN-IN OPTION.. I AM USING WINDOWS 10 - PRO - 64 BIT KINDLY HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-pin-options-missing-in-sign-in-in/83a37142-cf7b-4a75-82b5-4c25b47b0e59
  10. Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu

Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu: Despite having registered a PIN when first prompted, the option to change my PIN seems to be missing from my sign-in options. Is there a way to fix this? [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 windows hello pin missing