Windows 10: Windows Hello Pin This option is currently unavailable

Discus and support Windows Hello Pin This option is currently unavailable in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi,I recently forgot my windows pin password and I wanted to reset it but it says This option is currently unavailable and when I press the button... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RyanColt, May 11, 2020.

1. RyanColt Win User

Windows Hello Pin This option is currently unavailable

Hi,I recently forgot my windows pin password and I wanted to reset it but it says This option is currently unavailable and when I press the button where it says Tap or click here to fix it,it gives me this error.This causes a bit of problem for the Microsoft word and it says I need to sign in again and I did until it asked for the pin which I forgot.How can I fix this so I can turn it back to normal where there are no windows hello and I can reset the pin again.I appreciate any suggestions, thank you.

Windows Hello Pin This option is currently unavailable 90ba0516-7c16-4570-91d1-1f25fb883842?upload=true.jpg Windows Hello Pin This option is currently unavailable d3e10bd4-45c7-4991-94b6-a1835b13012a?upload=true.jpg

:)

RyanColt, May 11, 2020
  2. loftus49 Win User

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, May 11, 2020
  3. Windows Hello Pin currently unavailable

Hi Virginia,

I am running windows 10 home version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 (version 1909).

Under "sign in options" in preferences there is a "Windows Hello PIN" that says "this option is currently unavailable. It gives me the option to remove my PIN; I have done so. Subsequently I have redone my PIN (worth noting a 6 vs 4 digit PIN mandatory
    now). It also says "something went wrong, try again later".

I like to require sign in when the PC wakes up from sleep. The "learn more" is not helpful. Two months with a PC and issues already. Cant say I am a fan.

ArlinBaillie, May 11, 2020
  4. CRKms Win User

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

CRKms, May 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Hello Pin This option is currently unavailable - Similar Threads - Hello Pin option

2. PIN Windows, hello windows ,fingerprint This option is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Windows, hello windows ,fingerprint This option is currently unavailable: I tried to fix this problem, but I couldn't!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-windows-hello-windows-fingerprint-this-option/618083c9-cb41-4a95-ac59-2e214b889094
  3. PIN Windows, hello windows ,fingerprint This option is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN Windows, hello windows ,fingerprint This option is currently unavailable: I tried to fix this problem, but I couldn't!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-windows-hello-windows-fingerprint-this-option/618083c9-cb41-4a95-ac59-2e214b889094
  4. PIN Windows Hello Windows 11 - This option is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Windows Hello Windows 11 - This option is currently unavailable: I had an issue on my personal laptop where my organisation required that I change my pin.I ended up removing the PIN and now it says that this option is currently unavailable, try again later. I am unable to set up any Windows Hello sign-in options....
  5. Windows Hello PIN This option is currently unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello PIN This option is currently unavailable: Hi, I tried to set up a PIN to sign in to my computer, instead of entering my password every time. But it is telling me the hello pin is currently unavailable. I tried checking for updates, and my Windows is up to date, but that did not help....
  6. Windows Hello PIN. This option is currently unavailable.

Windows Hello PIN. This option is currently unavailable.: The option to manage my Windows Hello PIN is not available. When I try to manage it I get the message "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources." I have three email addresses that I use on Outlook. Two are set up as work emails and one is personal. My...
  7. Windows Hello Pin - this option is currently unavailable

Windows Hello Pin - this option is currently unavailable: Hi, For logging into the account, I have options for password and PIN both of which works. I would like to remove the PIN option for logging in, but unable to remove the PIN as it's indicated as unavailable on the sign-in options at setting. Could anyone help me with...
  8. windows hello pin this option is currently unavailable

windows hello pin this option is currently unavailable: vwindows hello pin this option is currently unavailable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-pin-this-option-is-currently/b337ce36-5607-4557-a81e-54c23708118d
  9. This option is currently unavailable - Windows Hello Pin

This option is currently unavailable - Windows Hello Pin: Hi , I have a domain joined computer with password policy. But when i try to set a Pin or Fingerprint am getting the error "Option is currently unavailable ". I Tried applying GPO settings for Enable Bio metric from the below....
  10. Windows Hello PIN - this option is currently unavailable

Windows Hello PIN - this option is currently unavailable: Hey all, When I signed in today, my PIN said it needed to be changed because of my organization and in wanting to keep it the same, I searched how to avoid this and the suggestion was to remove your pin and re-add it. I went about doing that, but now I cannot add back the...