Windows 10: Windows hello pin won't let me sign in on another device

Discus and support Windows hello pin won't let me sign in on another device in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have been trying to sign into another device for some time now, every time it asks for my PIN it says it is incorrect, but when I put in my PIN on my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Unrulypikmin, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Windows hello pin won't let me sign in on another device

I have been trying to sign into another device for some time now, every time it asks for my PIN it says it is incorrect, but when I put in my PIN on my main computer it works. I have tried changing the PIN and removing it but it still asks for it and still says it is incorrect. I have tried everything I could think of so I am asking here for how I should resolve the problem.

:)

Unrulypikmin, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Windows Hello and Pin sign on

Hello Adam,

There are a number of reasons why you can’t set up Windows Hello and Pin at the same time. To isolate the issue, we would like you to answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to set up Windows Hello using a Microsoft or a Local account?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Windows hello pin won't let me sign in on another device

OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows hello pin won't let me sign in on another device

1. Windows hello pin won't let me sign in on another device - Similar Threads - hello pin won't

2. Why computer wont let me sign in and won't let me make a pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why computer wont let me sign in and won't let me make a pin.: My pc never let me set up a pin before so I ended up always pressing skip this step and logging into my computer, but recently whenever I go to log in, I click skip this step and it just sends me back to the begining stage. windows 11...
  3. Why computer wont let me sign in and won't let me make a pin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why computer wont let me sign in and won't let me make a pin.: My pc never let me set up a pin before so I ended up always pressing skip this step and logging into my computer, but recently whenever I go to log in, I click skip this step and it just sends me back to the begining stage. windows 11...
  4. Can't sign in on another device through Windows Hello PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in on another device through Windows Hello PIN: The only option I can click is "Cancel" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-on-another-device-through-windows/c04d041d-083c-461f-a8c0-2e0c5988ac85
  5. Can't sign in on another device through Windows Hello PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in on another device through Windows Hello PIN: The only option I can click is "Cancel" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-on-another-device-through-windows/c04d041d-083c-461f-a8c0-2e0c5988ac85
  6. Can't sign in on another device through Windows Hello PIN

7. Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in: One day randomly, my pin just stopped working and I tried to create a new one. It then said "set up Windows Hello." When I clicked to setup it showed a loading screen and then it disappeared with no changes or solutions. I did everything asked in the troubleshoot section,...
  8. Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in

Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in: One day randomly, my pin just stopped working and I tried to create a new one. It then said "set up Windows Hello." When I clicked to setup it showed a loading screen and then it disappeared with no changes or solutions. I did everything asked in the troubleshoot section,...
  9. Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in

10. Windows PIN not letting me sign in.

Windows PIN not letting me sign in.: When i got on my PC i saw that when i tried to login it said:Something happened and your PIN isnt avalible. Click to set up your PIN again. So i click it and nothing happens. Sometimes it says just a moment or opens something saying about how it needs to search for an app in...