Windows 10: Windows Hello Problem

Discus and support Windows Hello Problem in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So about half a year ago I had to install and update on my laptop from windows. Up until then I had always logged in with windows hello fingerprint,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CXYLin, Apr 18, 2020.

1. CXYLin Win User

Windows Hello Problem

So about half a year ago I had to install and update on my laptop from windows. Up until then I had always logged in with windows hello fingerprint, since I have that function on my laptop, but now it doesn't work anymore. I've tried to set it up again but now it says that

"This device doesn't meet your organizations requirements for Windows Hello"

I've seen other questions with similar problems as mine but the answers were not very helpful. First of all I'm not connected to any accounts in settings or at least that's what it displays so I don't even know what "organization" I'm in. I do use the laptop for school but its only signed into Microsoft on apps like Chrome. I've tried restarting and even factory resetting my laptop but nothings working. the most annoying thing is the fact that after I factory reset my laptop it still displays the same message that my device doesn't meet my organizations requirements. I don't know how that even works.

If anyone knows how to solve this please help.

Windows Hello Problem 9c40d82f-b243-4bfc-8227-a081727bf0f3?upload=true.png

Windows Hello Problem 03e062db-ad68-4017-b214-58053026b1a4?upload=true.png

:)

CXYLin, Apr 18, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 18, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Vicky Acs Win User

Windows Hello Problem

Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello Problem

1. Windows Hello Problem - Similar Threads - Hello Problem

2. Windows hello sign-in option problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...
  3. Windows hello sign-in option problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...
  4. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  5. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  6. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  7. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  8. Hello I have biggest problem that my Nokia e6-00 mobile password is forgotten by me now I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have biggest problem that my Nokia e6-00 mobile password is forgotten by me now I...: Help me to unlock my nokia e6-00* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-biggest-problem-that-my-nokia-e6-00/d7934c7f-06cc-4311-b3b4-dd1e8f9facf1
  9. Hello I have biggest problem that my Nokia e6-00 mobile password is forgotten by me now I...

Hello I have biggest problem that my Nokia e6-00 mobile password is forgotten by me now I...: Help me to unlock my nokia e6-00* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-biggest-problem-that-my-nokia-e6-00/d7934c7f-06cc-4311-b3b4-dd1e8f9facf1
  10. Hello, I have an problem while playing Roblox. I get a 277 error randomally when playing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have an problem while playing Roblox. I get a 277 error randomally when playing...: I have had this problem for several months and I can't find a solution. it's frustrating so I am asking here. thanks for the replies. error 277 is a connection error I will add a picture. so far I tried - 1. resetting router2. cleaning cache with flushdns 3. replacing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows hello face is currently unavailable

2. windows hello face this option is currently unavailable