Windows 10: Windows Hello proceeds to scan after i've been logged in already

Discus and support Windows Hello proceeds to scan after i've been logged in already in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Dear support, dear community, my Windows Hello Camera proceeds to scan my Face for about 3 seconds after it logged me in. I wonder why. The only... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jim_064, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Jim_064 Win User

Windows Hello proceeds to scan after i've been logged in already

Dear support, dear community,

my Windows Hello Camera proceeds to scan my Face for about 3 seconds after it logged me in.

I wonder why.

The only reason i can think of its because it likes to scan more of the room i'm in or tries to scan people behind me and that makes me feel uncomfortable with the feature.

Does someone has an explanation for that behaviour?

:)

Jim_064, Nov 29, 2019

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Nov 29, 2019
  3. PIN Box Missing - After Update - Windows Hello

Thank you for all the information.

To assist you better with your concern, we suggest that you disable Windows Hello. This should prevent you from getting issues in logging-in to your computer.

To do it, kindly follow the steps below:

• On your Cortana, type "Settings", and then press Enter.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Choose Sign-in options.
    • Disable Windows Hello.

Let us know how it goes.

Jhessica Sur, Nov 29, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Hello proceeds to scan after i've been logged in already - Similar Threads - Hello proceeds scan

2. Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.: I've recently been struggling with trying to fix my PC and I don't know what to do anymore.I've been consistently getting several errors in my BSOD's- Registry Error- System Service Exception- Kernel Security Failure-Kernal Thread Priority FailureI've done research on these...
  3. Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.: I've recently been struggling with trying to fix my PC and I don't know what to do anymore.I've been consistently getting several errors in my BSOD's- Registry Error- System Service Exception- Kernel Security Failure-Kernal Thread Priority FailureI've done research on these...
  4. Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I've been scanned with Ransom:BAT/DisableDefender.A!dha but defender is not removing it....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been scanned with Ransom:BAT/DisableDefender.A!dha but defender is not removing it....: here is the frst files:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11zDXbgq1HamgoqWHn4XhhaXb-2hBfT3k?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-scanned-with-ransombatdisabledefenderadha/7709b731-9f65-42e9-90b6-ce5a4c440417
  6. I've been scanned with Ransom:BAT/DisableDefender.A!dha but defender is not removing it....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been scanned with Ransom:BAT/DisableDefender.A!dha but defender is not removing it....: here is the frst files:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11zDXbgq1HamgoqWHn4XhhaXb-2hBfT3k?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-scanned-with-ransombatdisabledefenderadha/7709b731-9f65-42e9-90b6-ce5a4c440417
  7. I've been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've been hacked: I had to make a new email cause someone hacked my old one please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-hacked/ad574826-96dd-4117-9e51-094f8b7a8c62
  8. Have I been hacked?! (User already logged in)

Have I been hacked?! (User already logged in): So i have a fairly fresh install of Windows 10 - i installed about a month ago. I keep my computer logged in and running 24/7. I have a small network with an old domain controller running Windows Server 2000 (yes thats correct). Every morning I unlock my windows 10 PC to...
  9. Have I been hacked?! User already logged in

Have I been hacked?! User already logged in: So i have a fairly fresh install of Windows 10 - i installed about a month ago. I keep my computer logged in and running 24/7. I have a small network with an old domain controller running Windows Server 2000 yes that's correct. Every morning I unlock my windows 10 PC to start...
  10. I've already given permission!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I've already given permission!: I had trouble with the family feature. I was sent a request to give permission on an xbox game on a pc (which I recognised as my other account that for some reason is set to child, and I was the one to 'ask by email'). However once I gave permission (as confirmed below) it...