Windows 10: Windows Hello sign in not working following windows 11 22H2 update. Is there a fix yet...

Discus and support Windows Hello sign in not working following windows 11 22H2 update. Is there a fix yet... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My machine automatically updated to Windows 11 22H2 10 days ago.Since then my windows hello sign in not working.I have reset the Hello access, new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Landsicksailor, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Windows Hello sign in not working following windows 11 22H2 update. Is there a fix yet...

My machine automatically updated to Windows 11 22H2 10 days ago.Since then my windows hello sign in not working.I have reset the Hello access, new recognition pics and fingerprint but still doesnt work. There was guidance to use a PIN, which i do but being normally in tablet mode this isnt convienent.Is there a workaround or has this fault been fixed yet?

:)

Landsicksailor, Nov 24, 2022

2. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Windows Hello sign in not working following windows 11 22H2 update. Is there a fix yet...

Windows 11 Update 22H2 Failure and Problems

Hi Paul. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for Windows 11 22H2 failure:

https://pureinfotech.com/avoid-problems-install...

https://windows101tricks.com/windows-11-upgrade...

https://www.windowscentral.com/software-apps/wi...

https://www.minitool.com/news/windows-11-22h2-i...

https://www.windowslatest.com/2022/09/22/window...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Veteran MVP - Volunteer Moderator, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows Hello sign in not working following windows 11 22H2 update. Is there a fix yet...

1. Windows Hello sign in not working following windows 11 22H2 update. Is there a fix yet... - Similar Threads - Hello sign working

2. Windows 11 22h2 update : Windows Hello sign in not working following pin change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22h2 update : Windows Hello sign in not working following pin change.: Hello, my issue is the following :When trying tu set a pin number, the pin configuration windows opens with difficulty then closes immediately, before one can see anything.The same thing appears when trying to set a new password.As for the fingertip the setting it goes well...
  3. Windows 11 22h2 update : Windows Hello sign in not working following pin change.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22h2 update : Windows Hello sign in not working following pin change.: Hello, my issue is the following :When trying tu set a pin number, the pin configuration windows opens with difficulty then closes immediately, before one can see anything.The same thing appears when trying to set a new password.As for the fingertip the setting it goes well...
  4. Did not get windows 11 22h2 update yet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did not get windows 11 22h2 update yet.: my pc meet all the condition for windows 11. but still i did not get windows 11 22h2 update in update section, why?Should i update manually? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-not-get-windows-11-22h2-update-yet/114eba5d-6040-4ebe-b948-b795aebc6ace
  5. Did not get windows 11 22h2 update yet.

Did not get windows 11 22h2 update yet.: my pc meet all the condition for windows 11. but still i did not get windows 11 22h2 update in update section, why?Should i update manually? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-not-get-windows-11-22h2-update-yet/114eba5d-6040-4ebe-b948-b795aebc6ace
  6. Windows Hello sign in not working following windows 11 22H2 update. Is there a fix yet...

Windows Hello sign in not working following windows 11 22H2 update. Is there a fix yet...: My machine automatically updated to Windows 11 22H2 10 days ago.Since then my windows hello sign in not working.I have reset the Hello access, new recognition pics and fingerprint but still doesnt work. There was guidance to use a PIN, which i do but being normally in tablet...
  7. Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet: My laptop meets all the requirements, but I am not getting the windows 11 22H2 update yet; I have checked the windows updater, but there is no update available; please help....
  8. Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet

Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet: My laptop meets all the requirements, but I am not getting the windows 11 22H2 update yet; I have checked the windows updater, but there is no update available; please help....
  9. Windows 11 - Hello Sign in not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Hello Sign in not working: My Windows 11 stopped accepting my finger-print to sign in probably after a Windows update. Now the Hello sign in options all show "This option is currently unavailable" - so I cannot change anything. Strangely, it allows me to sign in with my old PIN even though it says the...
  10. Windows 11 - Hello Sign in not working

Windows 11 - Hello Sign in not working: My Windows 11 stopped accepting my finger-print to sign in probably after a Windows update. Now the Hello sign in options all show "This option is currently unavailable" - so I cannot change anything. Strangely, it allows me to sign in with my old PIN even though it says the...