Windows 10: Windows Hello sign in options are available only to organizational accounts?

Discus and support Windows Hello sign in options are available only to organizational accounts? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I was trying to set up windows hello and it is grayed out, when it prompted me to log in a microsoft account, it wont take my personal account and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by k4wlo, Apr 20, 2022.

1. k4wlo Win User

Windows Hello sign in options are available only to organizational accounts?

I was trying to set up windows hello and it is grayed out, when it prompted me to log in a microsoft account, it wont take my personal account and keeps saying that only organizational accounts are allowed.

:)

k4wlo, Apr 20, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, Windows Hello sign in options are available only to organizational accounts? :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Apr 20, 2022
  3. Windows hello option is not available

Hello,

Thank you for writing to us.

Please be informed, in order to use Windows Hello you will need a compatible “depth” camera compatible device. Facial authentication will need a 3D depth camera to get it working. No existing webcams will not work. Additional features like
    finger print authentication will work with any existing fingerprint sensor devices.

In order to active this feature, you must have the right hardware and the driver is installed.

Follow the below steps to configure Windows Hello.

• Head to “Settings” and then click on “Accounts”, and next on “Sign-in options”.

• Set up a PIN code (ignore this step if you already did) by click on “Add” button. Once you have done that step, the options to set up Windows Hello will visible.

• You will see an option named “Face”, just click on “Set Up”.

• Click on “Get started”.

• Move yourself to the front of the camera and make sure your face is in the center of the frame. It will automatically register your face to the system.

• There is an improvement option in the next step to improve recognition. Use it if you wear glasses (or not). It will help to make sure you are recognized in quality.

Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Apr 20, 2022
  4. Windows Hello sign in options are available only to organizational accounts?

Move Azure Microsoft Account to Organizational Account

I'm deeply disappointed with Microsoft support and how confusing all the various Microsoft and Organization account options are.

I have recently installed Windows 10 and log in via an Organizational Account.

I already use the Azure portal but with a Microsoft account.

How can I merge/transfer the accounts so that I can access my Azure VM's via the Organizational Account?

I found a page that said I should log a request in Azure to fix the issue. Only to find that I could not log a help request via 'Microsoft Azure>

«

Help + support>New support request >Subscription'.

The functionality was broken..

Help please?

MatthewFitzmaurice, Apr 20, 2022
Thema:

Windows Hello sign in options are available only to organizational accounts?

1. Windows Hello sign in options are available only to organizational accounts? - Similar Threads - Hello sign options

2. sign in option are not available in hello windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sign in option are not available in hello windows: sign in options are not available in hello windows my device is Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Laptop, when I try to set up windows hello the options are not available currently...
  3. sign in option are not available in hello windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sign in option are not available in hello windows: sign in options are not available in hello windows my device is Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Laptop, when I try to set up windows hello the options are not available currently...
  4. Windows Hello sign in options are available only to organizational accounts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello sign in options are available only to organizational accounts?: I was trying to set up windows hello and it is grayed out, when it prompted me to log in a microsoft account, it wont take my personal account and keeps saying that only organizational accounts are allowed....
  5. Windows Hello sign in options are available only to organizational accounts?

Windows Hello sign in options are available only to organizational accounts?: I was trying to set up windows hello and it is grayed out, when it prompted me to log in a microsoft account, it wont take my personal account and keeps saying that only organizational accounts are allowed....
  6. Windows Hello Sign-in Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Sign-in Options: So, a week or two ago the fingerprint sign-in that I always use, had suddenly stopped working. I went to check on it and it had been all greyed out, claiming it's not available. And not only is the fingerprint sign-in not working, but neither is the facial recognition. These...
  7. Windows Hello Sign-in Options

Windows Hello Sign-in Options: So, a week or two ago the fingerprint sign-in that I always use, had suddenly stopped working. I went to check on it and it had been all greyed out, claiming it's not available. And not only is the fingerprint sign-in not working, but neither is the facial recognition. These...
  8. Windows Hello Sign on options not available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello Sign on options not available: I want to change my windows hello pin but when I go to the sign on option settings all of the options; window hello face, fingerprint, and pin all have "this option is currently unavailable--click to learn more" underneath them and when I click to learn more it says...
  9. Hello sign on option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello sign on option: The "Hello" sign in option has gone away after a windows 10 update, how do I get it working again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-sign-on-option/5399503e-1b36-4554-859c-ff1542ba0347
  10. Windows Sign-In option not available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Sign-In option not available: [ATTACH] Please have a look to the attached screenshot, why this user can't sign-in by using other options? Sign-In option is just not there and I have tried reinstalling bio-metric driver and also tried updating windows and running sfc scan and creating pin and...