Windows 10: Windows Hello sign-in options isn't working.

Discus and support Windows Hello sign-in options isn't working. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I had opened my laptop one morning and the fingerprint sign-in option had stopped working. When I checked my settings, it had said there wasn't a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Yukie_707, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Yukie_707 Win User

Windows Hello sign-in options isn't working.

I had opened my laptop one morning and the fingerprint sign-in option had stopped working. When I checked my settings, it had said there wasn't a Windows Hello fingerprint pad found. I do, in fact, have a fingerprint pad and had been using it since yesterday night. Does anyone know what to do?

:)

Yukie_707, Dec 20, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 20, 2020
  3. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Hello sign-in options isn't working. - Similar Threads - Hello sign options

2. Window hello fingerprint sign-in options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window hello fingerprint sign-in options: I can't sign in with my fingerprint sudden I found this when I go check in the setting. I had tried many ways but still can't be solve. Any pro can help me?[Move to English community by moderator]...
  3. Windows Hello Sign-in Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Sign-in Options: So, a week or two ago the fingerprint sign-in that I always use, had suddenly stopped working. I went to check on it and it had been all greyed out, claiming it's not available. And not only is the fingerprint sign-in not working, but neither is the facial recognition. These...
  4. Windows Hello Sign-in Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Sign-in Options: So, a week or two ago the fingerprint sign-in that I always use, had suddenly stopped working. I went to check on it and it had been all greyed out, claiming it's not available. And not only is the fingerprint sign-in not working, but neither is the facial recognition. These...
  5. windows hello fingerprint and hello face sign in option not working.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows hello fingerprint and hello face sign in option not working.: Hi thereMy fingerprint scanner on my DELL vostro 3400 is not working. I receive an error message when viewing the sign in options "Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".I've checked Device Manager to ensure that it is set to Automatic...
  6. Windows Hello not working for any sign in option

Windows Hello not working for any sign in option: I've got my fingerprint and pin sign in set up on my laptop. But when I try to sign in with my fingerprint it says that my pin is required to sign in. Then when I put in my pin, I'm given the Error message: "something happened and your pin isn't available, please sign in...
  7. Windows Hello Sign on options not available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello Sign on options not available: I want to change my windows hello pin but when I go to the sign on option settings all of the options; window hello face, fingerprint, and pin all have "this option is currently unavailable--click to learn more" underneath them and when I click to learn more it says...
  8. Windows Hello sign in options stopped working

Windows Hello sign in options stopped working: I've been using the Windows Hello fingerprint to sign into my Thinkpad T460S for the past 3 years when it stopped working all of a sudden, along with the Windows Hello PIN. Now all Windows Hello options say they are currently unavailable, and when clicked into, that...
  9. Hello sign on option

Hello sign on option: The "Hello" sign in option has gone away after a windows 10 update, how do I get it working again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-sign-on-option/5399503e-1b36-4554-859c-ff1542ba0347
  10. Facial Recognition - Windows Hello Sign-In Option not Working

Facial Recognition - Windows Hello Sign-In Option not Working: After installing a windows update today, I am unable to unlock my laptop using facial recognition or Windows Hello. I have been using Windows Hello since Oct, 2018 but today it shows me the following message in 'Sign-In Settings' page: Windows Hello is not available on this...