Windows 10: Windows Hello Sign in

Discus and support Windows Hello Sign in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Dear Community,We Just bought HP spectre for this user and installed windows 10 pro in it.We initiated pin using Windows Hello Sign in feature. Now the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Seema Kanwal Gurmani, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Windows Hello Sign in

Dear Community,We Just bought HP spectre for this user and installed windows 10 pro in it.We initiated pin using Windows Hello Sign in feature. Now the problem is that user forgot her pin and when we try to reset it on startup it gives the below message.What do you suggest I should do now?

:)

Seema Kanwal Gurmani, Jun 21, 2021

2. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Windows Hello Sign in

windows hello

Hello,

Windows Hello is a more personal way to sign in to your Windows 10 devices with just a look or touch.

You can change the Windows Hello settings by following these steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Under Sign-in options, you can change and choose the way you want to sign-in.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows Hello Sign in

1. Windows Hello Sign in - Similar Threads - Hello Sign

2. Windows Hello PIN and fingerprint Sign-in option dissapeared, Don't have password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello PIN and fingerprint Sign-in option dissapeared, Don't have password: I have an LG Gram 17" with a TPM installed if that's even relevantI relied on the built-in fingerprint reader to sign-in, when that failed I had a PIN code setup 1 local administrator account setup, Windows Account only for Microsoft office productsAfter years of signing in...
  3. Windows Hello PIN Sign-In Option Missing in Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello PIN Sign-In Option Missing in Settings: Yesterday I successfully upgraded from1909 to 21H1.The Windows Hello PIN Sign-In Option is missing in Settings\Accounts\Sign-In Options in two out of three Administrator accounts.The only options there are Security Key and Password.I have set a login PIN in one Administrator...
  4. Require Windows Hello Sign-In for Microsoft Accounts - missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Require Windows Hello Sign-In for Microsoft Accounts - missing: I bought a new computer a few days ago. Windows 10 was pre-installed. I have another computer which use "Require Windows Hello Sign-In for Microsoft Accounts" turned on on it. On the new computer this option is missing from the Sign-In dialog.Following is the screenshot of my...
  5. How to remove sign-in on my Hello screen when I boot up my computer.

How to remove sign-in on my Hello screen when I boot up my computer.: Hi, I can't seem to get rid of the sign-in screen on my computer when I first start it up in the morning. I used to have a pin but I got rid of that and the computer just started up which was great, exactly what I want. Now all of a sudden the computer has changed to a...
  6. After a Windows Update. Hello signing asking for USB and 2nd password that not setup.

After a Windows Update. Hello signing asking for USB and 2nd password that not setup.: I recently reset my Microsoft Store Cache and had a Windows 10 Update. This cause my account to be signed off from my computer's local account.When logging by Hello, it is asking for a USB to confirm my account. I never setup Hello to use any USB sign-in.When doing it by...
  7. windows hello fingerprint and hello face sign in option not working.

windows hello fingerprint and hello face sign in option not working.: Hi thereMy fingerprint scanner on my DELL vostro 3400 is not working. I receive an error message when viewing the sign in options "Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".I've checked Device Manager to ensure that it is set to Automatic...
  8. Problems with PIN, Hello and sign in

Problems with PIN, Hello and sign in: I recently retired and my Office 365 for work was disabled. I purchased and installed the Office 365 Personal version on my PC. I can't logon to OneDrive, OneNote, Skype or Sign in from within my software apps, and I don't know if there is some conflict with what I had and...
  9. Windows 10 Hello, blocking me from signing in

Windows 10 Hello, blocking me from signing in: I set up Windows 10, but didnt set up Hello. Now I cant sign in at all, because it wants my PIN, which was never set up... I cant Change PIN, or Add, until I sign in! Now what?...
  10. How to disable Hello Accounts - Sign in Options - Windows Hello PIN on booting and...

How to disable Hello Accounts - Sign in Options - Windows Hello PIN on booting and...: After the April update, windows10 is asking to set up Hello PIN when computer gets locked up.Hell PIN has gotten after me and can't be tackled using old solutions.Please provide solution to do away the hell pin permanently....