Windows 10: Windows Hello stuck at "Making sure that it's you"

Discus and support Windows Hello stuck at "Making sure that it's you" in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; a couple weeks ago my Surface Pro 7 stops signingme in at "making sure its you". I have updated everything and re-started, but nothinghelps.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mcope27, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Mcope27 Win User

Windows Hello stuck at "Making sure that it's you"

a couple weeks ago my Surface Pro 7 stops signingme in

at "making sure its you". I have updated everything and re-started, but nothinghelps.

:)

Mcope27, Mar 13, 2020
  2. Erikvdr Win User

stuck at "making sure you're ready to install"

Hey guys,

Sorry to post in this thread, but I am experiencing the same problem.
    Followed all the steps and added all screenshot below.
    chkdsk c: /F and SFC /SCANNOW came out clean.
    log collector V2 link does not work, therefor no screenshot.
    For all other applications I have added a screenshot below.

Please help me, I have no idea how to fix the problem. It just keeps getting stuck at the same screen.

Hard disk sentinel

Windows Hello stuck at "Making sure that it's you" [​IMG]

Minitool

Troubleshooter

Erikvdr, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 13, 2020
  4. SP_622 Win User

Stuck on "Making sure you're ready to install"

Having the same issue upgrading Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.

System DELL XPS 8700 meets requirements of Windows 10 (speed, ram, free storage) etc. Also tried disconnecting from internet (and wifi) and turning off Norton anti virus + firewall.

Still stuck at screen "Making sure you're ready to install. Please wait"

Any suggestions or help from Microsoft Support would be appreciated.

SP

SP_622, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Hello stuck at "Making sure that it's you" - Similar Threads - Hello stuck Making

2. Windows sign in "making sure it's you" for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows sign in "making sure it's you" for Minecraft: I have a windows account linked to my minecraft account. when I log into the account in the minecraft launcher windows hello asks me to "making sure it's you" and prompts me for a pin. The pin seems to be incorrect no matter what. So i cant log into my minecraft account.I...
  3. making sure its you popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    making sure its you popup: Authenticity and safety of making sure its you popup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-sure-its-you-popup/45256e90-7098-481d-89e8-543cb7919b1f
  4. Windows Hello Setup stuck at "Make sure your face is centered in the frame"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Setup stuck at "Make sure your face is centered in the frame": Just got a Surface 4 laptop Windows 11 Pro.Trying to set up the face recognition Windows Hello- the set up page opens up, but I only see a message that "Make sure your face is centered in the frame"There is only 'Cancel' option in the screen.Camera and IR seems to be working...
  5. Windows Hello Setup stuck at "Make sure your face is centered in the frame"

Windows Hello Setup stuck at "Make sure your face is centered in the frame": Just got a Surface 4 laptop Windows 11 Pro.Trying to set up the face recognition Windows Hello- the set up page opens up, but I only see a message that "Make sure your face is centered in the frame"There is only 'Cancel' option in the screen.Camera and IR seems to be working...
  6. Windows Security Making Sure it's you

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Security Making Sure it's you: I started getting "Windows Security Making Sure it's you" ... "Please enter your security key PIN". I don't have a PIN, my security key has a spot on the side of it that you touch to activate the code which is not seen after it is put into a USB port. Can anyone help me with...
  7. Windows Security Making Sure it's you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Making Sure it's you: I started getting "Windows Security Making Sure it's you" ... "Please enter your security key PIN". I don't have a PIN, my security key has a spot on the side of it that you touch to activate the code which is not seen after it is put into a USB port. Can anyone help me with...
  8. Windows Security Making Sure it's you

9. Windows Hello Setup stuck at "Make sure your face is centered in the frame"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Setup stuck at "Make sure your face is centered in the frame": Windows Hello Face stopped working for me a long time ago a couple of years at least. When it first stopped working, I tried searching for answers but none of the solutions have worked. I would really like it to work so I tried again today, but have still had no success....
  10. Making sure you are ready to Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Making sure you are ready to Install: In the ISO setup, this is taking a LONG time. I would say over 10 minutes. [img] So, does anyone know what does this step actually do that's taking very long? Would be nice to know why it is just taking forever. 81184

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows security making sure its you popup

2. making sure its you hello stuck