Windows 10: Windows Hello stuck at "Making sure that it's you"

Discus and support Windows Hello stuck at "Making sure that it's you" in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; a couple weeks ago my Surface Pro 7 stops signingme in at "making sure its you". I have updated everything and re-started, but nothinghelps.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mcope27, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Mcope27 Win User

Windows Hello stuck at "Making sure that it's you"

a couple weeks ago my Surface Pro 7 stops signingme in

at "making sure its you". I have updated everything and re-started, but nothinghelps.

:)

Mcope27, Mar 13, 2020
  2. Erikvdr Win User

stuck at "making sure you're ready to install"

Hey guys,

Sorry to post in this thread, but I am experiencing the same problem.
    Followed all the steps and added all screenshot below.
    chkdsk c: /F and SFC /SCANNOW came out clean.
    log collector V2 link does not work, therefor no screenshot.
    For all other applications I have added a screenshot below.

Please help me, I have no idea how to fix the problem. It just keeps getting stuck at the same screen.

Hard disk sentinel

Windows Hello stuck at "Making sure that it's you" [​IMG]

Minitool

Troubleshooter

Erikvdr, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 13, 2020
  4. SP_622 Win User

Stuck on "Making sure you're ready to install"

Having the same issue upgrading Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.

System DELL XPS 8700 meets requirements of Windows 10 (speed, ram, free storage) etc. Also tried disconnecting from internet (and wifi) and turning off Norton anti virus + firewall.

Still stuck at screen "Making sure you're ready to install. Please wait"

Any suggestions or help from Microsoft Support would be appreciated.

SP

SP_622, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Hello stuck at "Making sure that it's you" - Similar Threads - Hello stuck Making

2. Windows security "Making sure it's you" Pop up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows security "Making sure it's you" Pop up.: Hi How do I stop the - Windows security "Making sure it's you" Pop up. I get this Pop up and then it closes the browser. SOOOOO ANNOYING Anyone have a remedy? ? ? Thanks in advance [ATTACH]...
  3. windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly: Crazy morning!!! Today Windows doesn't want find a couple of programs. Some are in C drive other in D driver. Office too is not working. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, for example Foxit, but I cannot still run it. To run the programm I went under the directory and...
  4. ''Tap Here to make sure Cortana can hear you''

in Cortana
    ''Tap Here to make sure Cortana can hear you'': I upgraded my laptop from version 1809 to 1903, and I can't use Cortana. When I press the cortana icon on my taskbar, I get the ''Tap Here to make sure Cortana can hear you'' error, and I just don't know what to do :' [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 "Making sure it's you" completely broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 "Making sure it's you" completely broken: I am trying to fix the my phone app to use it with my galaxy note 10+, but it tells me that my microsoft account needs attention. And so I did, went into shared experiences and clicked on fix now. The "Making sure it's you" box popped up, asking me for my login PIN. I enter...
  6. Turn off "Just Making Sure it's You"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn off "Just Making Sure it's You": Okay, I was just watching a video when all of the sudden, I got a pop up window from Windows Security, saying "Just Making Sure it's You" and required me to enter my PIN. This has so far been the only time it's happened to me, but I'm already enraged. I ran a search on the...
  7. Stuck at 'Making sure you’re ready to install' Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at 'Making sure you’re ready to install' Windows 10: I have purchased Windows 10 to upgrade my Windows 7 Lenovo Z580. When I run the Media Creation Tool it gets stuck at 'Making sure you're ready to install'. I've updated Windows 7 and uninstalled my own security software. What else can I do? 139197
  8. Windows cannot find the Path "..", Make sure you typed it correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find the Path "..", Make sure you typed it correctly: Many applications on my laptop have stopped opening. The amount increased after windows10 1903 update. Whenever I try to open some applications like Microsoft Office, Wamp Server, I get this error message. I went to that path, but all the files are still there. Please help...
  9. stuck at "making sure you're ready to install"

stuck at "making sure you're ready to install": Hi guys, im attempting to upgrade my zbook 15u g2 from windows 7 pro to windows 10 using the media creation tool, and ive disabled antivirus and security essential's real time protection... but after leaving it stuck at "making sure you're ready to install" for more than 12...
  10. Making sure you are ready to Install

Making sure you are ready to Install: In the ISO setup, this is taking a LONG time. I would say over 10 minutes. [img] So, does anyone know what does this step actually do that's taking very long? Would be nice to know why it is just taking forever. 81184

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows security making sure its you popup

2. making sure its you hello stuck