Windows 10: Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable-click to learn more" problem

Discus and support Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable-click to learn more" problem in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I want to set up Windows Hello sign-in options in my PC but it won't allow me to do that as all Windows Hello options are unavailable in the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by burhanhyder, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable-click to learn more" problem

Hi,

I want to set up Windows Hello sign-in options in my PC but it won't allow me to do that as all Windows Hello options are unavailable in the settings as shown in the screenshot below:

Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable-click to learn more" problem 78aafd98-9afe-4acf-9a8d-4546be3e1a8f?upload=true.jpg

My PC has the following configs:

Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable-click to learn more" problem 2154a99b-44e4-4612-932a-921229a67572?upload=true.jpg

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks

:)

burhanhyder, Mar 19, 2020
  2. CRKms Win User

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

CRKms, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Windows Hello Face ( This options is currently unavailable--click to learn more) -- Dell Latitude 5480

Hi,

I am getting the below error in my laptop. Details as below :

Laptop : Dell Latitude 5480

Service Tag : 37C4SN2

Error : This option is currently unavailable -- click to learn more.

We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face.

Please guide.

Thanks

Saroj Mahanta

SarojMahanta, Mar 19, 2020
  4. HongxShi Win User

Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable-click to learn more" problem

Windows Hello -This option is currently unavailable

I just bought a new laptop the other day and for the first few days I had no problems setting up a pin and fingerprint sign in. Over the past few days, the settings sign-in options tab display the error "This option is currently unavailable-click here to
    learn more", and i can not setup/remove any sign in options. I have the latest updates and all drivers should be up to date as the laptop was shipped 2 weeks ago. Does any one else have this problem, or any ideas on how i can solve this problem?

Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable-click to learn more" problem ca35db02-ceb5-4208-946c-7e9827d35519?upload=true.png

HongxShi, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable-click to learn more" problem

1. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable-click to learn more" problem - Similar Threads - Hello option currently

2. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable": Hi,I have been having issues with my Windows Hello. It started with my previous laptop which I replaced recently, Windows Hello facial recognition was already set up on it. But then out of nowhere it didn't recognize me and when I went to redo facial recognition it said "This...
  3. Windows Hello is currently unavailable- click to learn more

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello is currently unavailable- click to learn more: Hi! Ever since I got my computer set up I can't seem to get my windows, hello to work on my PC. I have the message stating for windows hello face, fingerprint, and hello PIN "This option is currently unavailable- click to learn more" and when I do click "this device doesn't...
  4. Windows Hello is currently unavailable- click to learn more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello is currently unavailable- click to learn more: Hi! Ever since I got my computer set up I can't seem to get my windows, hello to work on my PC. I have the message stating for windows hello face, fingerprint, and hello PIN "This option is currently unavailable- click to learn more" and when I do click "this device doesn't...
  5. Windows Hello is currently unavailable- click to learn more

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable"

Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable": I can not just my finger print to log in anymore. Everything says not available. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-this-option-is-currently-unavailable/932b1d90-0b53-4aa7-b325-54dca7a597b1
  7. Windows Hello - This option is currently unavailable

Windows Hello - This option is currently unavailable: I used to use PIN and fingerprint to sign in to my laptop but suddenly it stopped working and I was forced to use my password. When I checked my sign-in options, it says that Windows Hello sign-in options are unavailable. I have checked to make sure that my system is up to...
  8. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable"

Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable": Hello, my Windows Hello Fingerprint and PIN have recently stopped working. I went into the settings it says that this option is currently unavailable and that "something went wrong, try again later." The Windows Hello Face works, but it just doesn't recognise me. How do I...
  9. Windows Hello Fingerprint currently unavailable- Learn more is useless

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Hello Fingerprint currently unavailable- Learn more is useless: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/defnotmarley [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fn90io/windows_hello_fingerprint_currently_unavailable/
  10. Windows Hello Face This options is currently unavailable--click to learn more -- Dell...

Windows Hello Face This options is currently unavailable--click to learn more -- Dell...: Hi, I am getting the below error in my laptop. Details as below : Laptop : Dell Latitude 5480 Service Tag : 37C4SN2 OS : Windows 10 64 Bit Please guide. Thanks Saroj Mahanta...