Windows 10: Windows Hello Touch and Face ID don't work

Discus and support Windows Hello Touch and Face ID don't work in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a problem with my Face and Fingerprint Identification I used to use the Fingerprint one all the time and it worked greatly, but now... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GabrielaNovak1, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Windows Hello Touch and Face ID don't work

Hello,

I'm having a problem with my Face and Fingerprint Identification I used to use the Fingerprint one all the time and it worked greatly, but now it just kind

of stopped and hasn't been working for at least a week.

In my Setting it says that it is unavailable.

I already upgraded all there was to upgrade and it still says that it couldn't find a compatible fingerprint sensor, which I have and it works.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance,

Gabriela

:)

GabrielaNovak1, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

windows hello face problem...

Yes, but not one with the capabilities required. You need one that can see infrared....

Windows Hello face authentication | Microsoft Docs

3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows Hello Touch and Face ID don't work [​IMG]

Valeriu, Mar 30, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

Windows Hello Touch and Face ID don't work

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello Touch and Face ID don't work

1. Windows Hello Touch and Face ID don't work - Similar Threads - Hello Touch Face

2. Windows Hello Face Not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Face Not working: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 series laptop. I recently updated it to the latest windows 10 21h2 version. When opened the windows hello face option it shows this option is currently unavailable. I tried editing in the group policy editor. But the problem didn't resolve....
  3. Windows Hello Face ID not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Face ID not working: Hi, I just boughta dell XPS 13 9305 and in the Windows hello settings it says "We couldnt find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face"Does this mean that this laptop doesnt have it or that it won't recognise the camera?Thanks...
  4. Windows Hello Face ID not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Face ID not working: Hi, I just boughta dell XPS 13 9305 and in the Windows hello settings it says "We couldnt find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face"Does this mean that this laptop doesnt have it or that it won't recognise the camera?Thanks...
  5. face ID not working?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    face ID not working?: Face ID has stopped working for almost a year. I have tried to set it up again but it says "unavailable". can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/face-id-not-working/e1c943fe-06b7-43c2-a425-3850692e310b
  6. Windows Hello Face ID not working

Windows Hello Face ID not working: Dear MS Community, I have recently purchased HP AIO with windows 10 and built-in IR camera. I have set-up windows hello face and it worked fine for 1 month. However, recently the face recognition stopped working and the welcome screen is not showing face id as sign-in...
  7. Windows hello face id surface go

Windows hello face id surface go: I have been using face id on my surface go for at least 9 months now, and it has been working fine so far. I tried it recently, and It gave me an error "could not turn camera on". The camera was powered on, as I saw the light next to it, but windows hello was not recognizing...
  8. Hello Face ID not working

Hello Face ID not working: Seeing this error even with the latest 20H2 update. Any ideas? The webcam is Logitech Brio 4K stream edition. Faulting application name: BioEnrollmentHost.exe, version: 10.0.19041.488, time stamp: 0xecace87b Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.572,...
  9. windows hello face not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows hello face not working: hello my windows hello face is not working. when ever i tried to setup hello face it shows [ATTACH] but according to my laptop is compatible of this my laptop is dell vostro 15 3000....
  10. Windows Hello face id not working

Windows Hello face id not working: Windows Hello Face ID setup is not working even though the camera and IR blaster is working. I'm bemused by the situation. When I go to the face id setup for it to scan my face, the prompt saying "make sure your face is centered" just lingers there without showing the white...