Windows 10: Windows Hello Twin Test

Discus and support Windows Hello Twin Test in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Am I the only one with a twin who can unlock my PC using Windows Hello, I use a Microsoft Surface Pro... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Somet kipchilat, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Windows Hello Twin Test

Am I the only one with a twin who can unlock my PC using Windows Hello, I use a Microsoft Surface Pro

:)

Somet kipchilat, Jan 9, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 9, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Vicky Acs Win User

Windows Hello Twin Test

Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello Twin Test

1. Windows Hello Twin Test - Similar Threads - Hello Twin Test

2. Trekstor Surf Tab Twin 10.1 32GB - 2017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trekstor Surf Tab Twin 10.1 32GB - 2017: My mother got this tablet a while back, I don't know how well it worked out of the box but for as long as I've used it the sound has not worked. There's a little red X over the Speaker icon. I've tried to reinstall the drivers multiple times, restarted after and it's still...
  3. Testing on windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Testing on windows: windows testing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/testing-on-windows/d0adcfd1-302c-4996-a1c5-51b6ad1712d6
  4. Twin view stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Twin view stopped working: Hi. I have an HP laptop running Windows 10 and use a Dell S2409W monitor connected via HDMI cable to use the monitor as well as the laptop screen. On the monitor I am using an Intel UHD Graphics 620 and it says the Drivers are up to date. Approx 1 week ago when I turned the...
  5. Windows Hello cannot distinguish between identical twins.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello cannot distinguish between identical twins.: Hello, I got a new computer recently and it came with a feature I have never had on a laptop before, and this feature is windows hello. I have had computers in the past, some which had finger print sensors, while most of the others had the standard password and pin number...
  6. Is ther any "Windows Hello" compatibility test program for USB webcam?

Is ther any "Windows Hello" compatibility test program for USB webcam?: Hi, We are developing a USB webcam to be compatible with Windows Hello, should we do any test on it to claim it's "Windows Hello" compatible? Is such test included in WHQL or HLK? Many thanks....
  7. Twin monitor Screensaver.

Twin monitor Screensaver.: This may seem a mundane question. However, it is irritating me. I have two monitors and when I start the screen saver it only shows on one screen. Is it possible for the screen saver to show over both screens? Many thanks for any ideas....
  8. TWIN UI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TWIN UI: WHY DO I HAVE IT, WHY CANT IT FIND IT WHY DOES EVERYTHING GO THERE? WHEN I LOOK IT UP IT ONLY TALKS ABOUT MAPS AND PHOTOS!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS SAVING TO THERE AND I CANT FIND IT AT ALL PLEASE HELP NOW...
  9. Evil twin access point attacks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Evil twin access point attacks: I am currently suffering from evil twin Ap attacks, and after looking online I've come to the conclusion that this needs the attention of the pros, as there's no way to fix the problem without Linux and a very specific group of wireless network cards which means they are...
  10. windows 10/64 resolution on twin monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10/64 resolution on twin monitors: recently put two acer gf246 monitors on my system. then upgraded fron win10/32 to 64bit. with a clean boot. this let me play a number of games i bought. tried anno 2205 and get problem with screen, keeps going black then coming back every few seconds. did research, reloaded...