Windows 10: Windows Hello unsupported on my computer

Discus and support Windows Hello unsupported on my computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a Dell 13 5379 (2-1). I user Windows 10 Home, version 1903, installed on 15/07/2019, OS build 18362.295. There's no new update to install.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DanielxFx, Aug 15, 2019.

1. DanielxFx Win User

Windows Hello unsupported on my computer

I have a Dell 13 5379 (2-1). I user Windows 10 Home, version 1903, installed on 15/07/2019, OS build 18362.295. There's no new update to install.
    Windows Hello used to work perfectly when I bought my PC, but it stopped working a few months ago.

:)

DanielxFx, Aug 15, 2019

2. Windows Hello unsupported on my computer

When I Read The windows hello device lists It says that it has Dell Inspiron 15 5000 and that's what it has but then when I go on to settings and then accounts then sign in options I go to windows hello it says windows hello isn't available on this device

LINDAPALMER_533, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Windows Hello Did Not Install After Restoring Computer (Windows 10)

Hello Kevin,

As you are facing issues accessing the Windows Hello on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly are you referring to when you say: "windows 10 restore"?
    • Which the device you are facing issues with as you have stated Windows Hello working fine on older computer?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps on the computer facing issue and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

For more information refer:
    Windows Hello and privacy: FAQ

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Windows Hello unsupported on my computer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows Hello unsupported on my computer

1. Windows Hello unsupported on my computer - Similar Threads - Hello unsupported computer

2. Hello, my computer keyboard is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, my computer keyboard is not working: Hello, my computer keyboard was working well for a while, but now it has been having problems for a few days, for example, when I turn on the computer, the keyboard does not work, the keyboard light is off, but when the system is on, I just have to disconnect the keyboard...
  3. Windows Hello on my computer stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello on my computer stopped working: My windows hello stopped working so I uninstalled the facial recognition driver from Device Manager - Biometric devices. I need to reinstall...actually windows hello needs a complete reinstall I think. My facial recognition option doesn't work and neither does my fingerprint...
  4. Windows Hello on my computer stopped working

Windows Hello on my computer stopped working: My windows hello stopped working so I uninstalled the facial recognition driver from Device Manager - Biometric devices. I need to reinstall...actually windows hello needs a complete reinstall I think. My facial recognition option doesn't work and neither does my fingerprint...
  5. My computer requires Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer requires Windows Hello: I wanted to log in on my computer to my Microsoft account and it ask about PIN I never created. Every method to disable it didn't work, I guess because I have another account added student account and it only displays the option for that account. How I can remove this pin...
  6. My computer requires Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer requires Windows Hello: I wanted to log in on my computer to my Microsoft account and it ask about PIN I never created. Every method to disable it didn't work, I guess because I have another account added student account and it only displays the option for that account. How I can remove this pin...
  7. My computer requires Windows Hello

8. Hello experts my computer will not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello experts my computer will not work: Hello, I need help. My computer is not working properly, everytime I open file explorer or task mgr my pc goes white for 1 second and then back. Some application like services wont open or keeps crashing. And to make this even worse I have no wifi and cannot get it and im...
  9. Windows 11 unsupported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 unsupported: Can i still update to Windows 11 even if my CPU is not supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-unsupported/adb4d652-b5be-416b-9a80-97f5daa1a4a1
  10. Windows 11 unsupported

Windows 11 unsupported: Can i still update to Windows 11 even if my CPU is not supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-unsupported/adb4d652-b5be-416b-9a80-97f5daa1a4a1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what hardware do i need to make hello work on my old PC