Windows 10: Windows Hello warning.

Discus and support Windows Hello warning. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I see a red X on my Windows Security Icon since the last update. It wants me to set up "Windows Hello" for my account to operate correctly. I prefer... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jonnied12, Apr 21, 2021.

1. jonnied12 Win User

Windows Hello warning.

I see a red X on my Windows Security Icon since the last update. It wants me to set up "Windows Hello" for my account to operate correctly. I prefer not to use a password or any other options to start my computer. Just turn it on and let the desktop load.
    How do I get rid of this rex X without setting up "Windows Hello".

Windows Hello warning. [​IMG]

:)

jonnied12, Apr 21, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello warning.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows Hello warning.

1. Windows Hello warning. - Similar Threads - Hello warning

2. My hello fingerprint in windows 10 has stopped working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My hello fingerprint in windows 10 has stopped working: My hello fingerprint in windows 10 has stopped working and it says it is not available. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hello-fingerprint-in-windows-10-has-stopped/36504a04-68d9-48f9-ac20-b1f0379c92dc
  3. windows hello face is currently unavailable on HP Pavilion x360

windows hello face is currently unavailable on HP Pavilion x360: i am using a HP laptop, Pavilion x360. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-is-currently-unavailable-on-hp/ae4a0ddf-df26-4975-bf20-d214fb00bf26
  4. How do I change which camera is used by Windows Hello without disabling my eye tracker

How do I change which camera is used by Windows Hello without disabling my eye tracker: I'm quadriplegic, so I use a Tobii 4C eye tracker all operations of my new HP Pavilion laptop. I do the same thing with my desktop, but with a little bit of mouse added in. I need to know how to force Windows Hello to use my laptop's built-in camera instead of the eye...
  5. Hello Face can't turn on my webcam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello Face can't turn on my webcam: I've got a pc with a logitech HD pro webcam c920, and when I recently tried to set up the windows Hello Face sign in, I got the response "Something went wrong. Could not turn on camera."Now when I just turn on the camera app, it immediately turn on that same webcam, and all...
  6. Windows hello

Windows hello: Hi,I have been trying to fix windows hello but still I can't fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello/552c1c9b-7836-4dd5-a174-03c9a7c03732
  7. How to disable the Remove button on Windows Hello Face and Windows Hello Fingerprint...

How to disable the Remove button on Windows Hello Face and Windows Hello Fingerprint...: We are trying to implement Passwordless authentication to Windows. We want to enable the user with both Windows Hello Face and Windows Hello Fingerprint. Some of the system information are as below:OS Version - Windows 10 Build - 10.0.18363The requirements are as below: User...
  8. Not able to setup Windows Hello PIN

Not able to setup Windows Hello PIN: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 64 bits x64 - Build 19041.928Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1Related and similar issue post : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello-winpc/not-able-to-setup-windows-hello-pin/3810a71f-9ec8-4219-8a1b-9ae74d2256fbHello face...
  9. Windows 10 - Disable Windows Hello - Registry / GPEDIT not working

Windows 10 - Disable Windows Hello - Registry / GPEDIT not working: I do not want to even entertain the idea of using the PIN based login for Windows Hello, yet I am forced to create one.Brand new OOBE install of Windows 10 Enterprise, AzureAD login, and once all done you get the "Your organisation requires you to use a PIN", well my...
  10. Can't remove Windows Hello Face

Can't remove Windows Hello Face: Recently, I activated the sign-in option Windows Hello Face in my laptop and it worked but suddenly it didn't work anymore and now I wanted to remove it but it says "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" and every time I turn on my computer, the lock...