Windows 10: Windows Hello Webcam shared

Discus and support Windows Hello Webcam shared in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Okay so what I'm attempting I can do bits and pieces of I just can't find an overall complete solution to. I have 2 desktops, 2 monitors right close to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Danielle McCarthy, May 22, 2023.

1. Windows Hello Webcam shared

Okay so what I'm attempting I can do bits and pieces of I just can't find an overall complete solution to. I have 2 desktops, 2 monitors right close to each other. One runs 11 pro, the other 10 pro. I have only 1 hello compatible webcam. What I would like to do is be able to set up a "hello virtual camera Server" if you will so I can logon and log off both computers simultaneously only needing the one camera. Both on the same network of course. I mean they both share the same keyboard and mouse through Synergy's, so I know the capabilities are out there, i just need help pieces the puzzle toge

:)

Danielle McCarthy, May 22, 2023

2. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, May 22, 2023
  3. WINDOWS HELLO LOGIN

Tried your suggestions to repair windows hello. steps one and two did not work.
    enhanced anti-spoofing feature was already disabled. Step 3 not able to find hello, webcam. and fingerprint drivers in device manager, even after enabling hidden devices. Thanks

PaulBrian1, May 22, 2023
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Windows Hello Webcam shared

Windows 10 - Hello" cant find my webcam

Hi,

This issue can be caused if the webcam drivers are corrupted or missing. I would suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer website and install the latest webcam drivers.

If that issue persist try to install the web cam drivers in Compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Refer the link below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17215/windows-10-what-is-hello

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Tenforo, May 22, 2023
Thema:

Windows Hello Webcam shared

1. Windows Hello Webcam shared - Similar Threads - Hello Webcam shared

2. Windows Hello Webcam shared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Webcam shared: Okay so what I'm attempting I can do bits and pieces of I just can't find an overall complete solution to. I have 2 desktops, 2 monitors right close to each other. One runs 11 pro, the other 10 pro. I have only 1 hello compatible webcam. What I would like to do is be able to...
  3. Windows Hello Webcam shared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Webcam shared: Okay so what I'm attempting I can do bits and pieces of I just can't find an overall complete solution to. I have 2 desktops, 2 monitors right close to each other. One runs 11 pro, the other 10 pro. I have only 1 hello compatible webcam. What I would like to do is be able to...
  4. Multiple Webcams And Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Webcams And Windows Hello: Hi everyone,I have a Mouse webcam I use for Windows Hello authentication. It is no good as a general-purpose webcam the picture quality is bad. If I buy another webcam, will the Mouse cam still work for Windows Hello??I want BOTH webcams to be connected to the same...
  5. Multiple Webcams And Windows Hello

Multiple Webcams And Windows Hello: Hi everyone,I have a Mouse webcam I use for Windows Hello authentication. It is no good as a general-purpose webcam the picture quality is bad. If I buy another webcam, will the Mouse cam still work for Windows Hello??I want BOTH webcams to be connected to the same...
  6. Windows Hello compatible Webcam

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello compatible Webcam: Hey, I am a user of Windows 10 and 11, I am trying to find a windows hello compatible camera under $45 as logitech brio and others are a bit expensive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-compatible-webcam/05466f4c-473e-4248-adbf-42fd9fe20b17
  7. Windows Hello compatible Webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello compatible Webcam: Hey, I am a user of Windows 10 and 11, I am trying to find a windows hello compatible camera under $45 as logitech brio and others are a bit expensive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-compatible-webcam/05466f4c-473e-4248-adbf-42fd9fe20b17
  8. Windows Hello compatible Webcam

9. Windows hello webcam selection

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello webcam selection: Hello all. My laptop integrated webcam is Windows hello capable, cool stuff. I just purchased a new external 4K (logitech brio) webcam for my office videoconferencing and i found it is compatible also with windows hello. What i found is .... i cannot choose/switch...
  10. webcam /windows hello

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    webcam /windows hello: When trying to open webcam, or set up windows hello receiving this error code 0xa00f4249(0XC00D5212) it's an Alienware 17r4 [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/webcam-windows-hello/e35a48f3-e179-4b7b-a74a-9aff447c2c60