Windows 10: Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in

Discus and support Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; One day randomly, my pin just stopped working and I tried to create a new one. It then said "set up Windows Hello." When I clicked to setup it showed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anthony Navarro-Hurtado, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in

One day randomly, my pin just stopped working and I tried to create a new one. It then said "set up Windows Hello." When I clicked to setup it showed a loading screen and then it disappeared with no changes or solutions. I did everything asked in the troubleshoot section, nothing. I I updated my driver and PC, nothing. What solutions are there to this problem? The only way I am signing in is thought constant uses of codes thought my phone number but it is a tedious process with a limited number of uses per day.

:)

Anthony Navarro-Hurtado, Aug 4, 2022

2. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Aug 4, 2022
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Aug 4, 2022
  4. Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in

Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in

1. Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in - Similar Threads - Hello won't let

2. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't let me sign in: Hey so my laptop isn't letting me sign in. When the laptop turns on, the name under which its signed in in is shown. Right beneath is a button saying sign in using ur microsoft I try to press the button sign in, it wont let me. I was hoping someone could help me...
  3. Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in: One day randomly, my pin just stopped working and I tried to create a new one. It then said "set up Windows Hello." When I clicked to setup it showed a loading screen and then it disappeared with no changes or solutions. I did everything asked in the troubleshoot section,...
  4. Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in: One day randomly, my pin just stopped working and I tried to create a new one. It then said "set up Windows Hello." When I clicked to setup it showed a loading screen and then it disappeared with no changes or solutions. I did everything asked in the troubleshoot section,...
  5. Windows hello pin won't let me sign in on another device

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello pin won't let me sign in on another device: I have been trying to sign into another device for some time now, every time it asks for my PIN it says it is incorrect, but when I put in my PIN on my main computer it works. I have tried changing the PIN and removing it but it still asks for it and still says it is...
  6. Edge won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge won't let me sign in: In the the Win 10 Pro Settings I clicked on Help which opened the robot window. I asked my question and eventually clicked on Speak to a person Message a Windows Advisor. After filling in my name, question etc I clicked on the arrow and a red message popped up saying I needed...
  7. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won't let me sign in: On thursday my laptop was working fine until I had to update windows 10, while it was updating, I had to do something on there first, so I restarted my laptop, logged in, and the OS said that my system was corrupted, now I can't sign in, every time I try to sign in, it denies...
  8. OneDrive won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive won't let me sign in: I recently "refreshed" my Windows 10 image after OneDrive and multiple other apps started giving me .dll errors. OneDrive is running in the background with a grey cloud. I try clicking on "Sign In" but nothing happens. I try going to Settings>Account>Add Account but...
  9. Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?: Everytime i go to sign into my account i click on sign in or add account a window pops up for a second and then disappears? I dont know if this matters but i barely restored my store app today after deleting it. Therefore i think that after doing a command prompt to get the...
  10. Windows 10 won't let me sign in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 won't let me sign in: I updated my PC last night and when it was over, I shut it down. This morning, when I woke up and started it, I tried entering my PIN and it told me that it was incorrect. I tried entering my MS password, which I know it's correct, and it told me the same thing. Now I can't...