Windows 10: Windows Hello won't sign me in (read below)

Discus and support Windows Hello won't sign me in (read below) in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have changed my password on my Windows 10 computer, I try to log in with my fingerprint and the following message pops up: "Your password has... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LXV, Oct 14, 2019.

1. LXV
    LXV Win User

Windows Hello won't sign me in (read below)

I have changed my password on my Windows 10 computer, I try to log in with my fingerprint and the following message pops up: "Your password has changed. To continue using Windows Hello, please sign in with your PIN." I do this and it says the same message except it asks me to put my new password in. When I put my password in it logs in but when I need to log in again it keeps saying that I need to use my new password again. I changed my picture password however and it seems to allow me log in with that. I have changed both my PIN and my fingerprint multiple times but the same message keeps popping up. I have never had this problem before and I believe this is only meant to happen once when I change a password but for some reason it keeps occurring. It really messes with how I sign in, so is there anyway to fix this?

:)

2. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Oct 14, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows Hello won't sign me in (read below)

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows Hello won't sign me in (read below)

1. Windows Hello won't sign me in (read below) - Similar Threads - Hello won't sign

2. read below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    read below: More a statement I suppose. Very low income, on disability only. recently my widows 8/7 home was updated to 10. 2 months ago I was finally able to buy a wireless mouse which has helped me immensely, now after upgrade it will not work because it is not a mocrosoft brand mouse....
  3. read below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    read below: More a statement I suppose. Very low income, on disability only. recently my widows 8/7 home was updated to 10. 2 months ago I was finally able to buy a wireless mouse which has helped me immensely, now after upgrade it will not work because it is not a mocrosoft brand mouse....
  4. read below

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in: One day randomly, my pin just stopped working and I tried to create a new one. It then said "set up Windows Hello." When I clicked to setup it showed a loading screen and then it disappeared with no changes or solutions. I did everything asked in the troubleshoot section,...
  6. Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in: One day randomly, my pin just stopped working and I tried to create a new one. It then said "set up Windows Hello." When I clicked to setup it showed a loading screen and then it disappeared with no changes or solutions. I did everything asked in the troubleshoot section,...
  7. Windows Hello won't let me use a form of sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Windows hello pin won't let me sign in on another device

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello pin won't let me sign in on another device: I have been trying to sign into another device for some time now, every time it asks for my PIN it says it is incorrect, but when I put in my PIN on my main computer it works. I have tried changing the PIN and removing it but it still asks for it and still says it is...
  9. Read Below

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Read Below: So I just got a prebuilt pc with windows 10, but I cannot change the background or "customize the pc". It says about activating but there is nothing in the bottom right corner that says activate windows like i thought there would be if it wasnt activated. Any help on this...
  10. Please help me, read below

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me, read below: My laptop only has a 64gb hard drive. I have just bought a 1tb external hard drive and I can’t seem to be able to set it up as my main storage. I have done all the new apps, documents, music, pictures and videos will save to it in save locations in settings, but I tried...