Windows 10: windows hello won't work

Discus and support windows hello won't work in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem with windows hello on my laptop. In the normal settings, it says "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TheIdiot_2894, Dec 17, 2019.

1. windows hello won't work

Hi

I have a problem with windows hello on my laptop. In the normal settings, it says "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".

This problem has been around for about a month a half now, hoping that a software update would fix it. It hasn't been fixed. My laptop is a hp envy x360 convertible ds-0xxx. This laptop has a fingerprint reader on it, and it worked for when I got it.

I have tried all of the obvious things, like shut down and restart. I have looked into other people's similar problems, non of those fixes work.

In device manager, it doesn't say that there is a biometric catergory, to find the device in said catergory. [see photo...]

I have check mostly everything to check if something needs updating, but nothing does.

On the lock screen, it says "Something went wrong on our end".

Can someone help please, nothing makes any sense at all. windows hello won't work d8f6df3d-732f-4fb3-add6-cc18a76935c9?upload=true.png

:)

TheIdiot_2894, Dec 17, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Dec 17, 2019
  4. windows hello won't work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

windows hello won't work

1. windows hello won't work - Similar Threads - hello won't

2. Windows Hello Pin removal won't accept CORRECT password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Pin removal won't accept CORRECT password: I have a laptop I'm trying to repurpose for a friend and trying to remove the Windows Hello PIN sign on feature for them and it prompts for a password to remove it but repeatedly says the password is incorrect. I have logged onto Microsoft on the same laptop and updated the...
  3. Windows Hello Pin removal won't accept CORRECT password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Pin removal won't accept CORRECT password: I have a laptop I'm trying to repurpose for a friend and trying to remove the Windows Hello PIN sign on feature for them and it prompts for a password to remove it but repeatedly says the password is incorrect. I have logged onto Microsoft on the same laptop and updated the...
  4. Windows Hello Pin removal won't accept CORRECT password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows Security; memory integrity keeps staying off, won't let me set up Windows Hello,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security; memory integrity keeps staying off, won't let me set up Windows Hello,...: I keep trying to set up Windows Hello on my computer but every time I do so, it tells me to enter my pin to verify that it is me. When I enter it the page closes including the one where I am trying to set up Windows Hello and an hourglass takes place instead of my mouse...
  6. Windows Security; memory integrity keeps staying off, won't let me set up Windows Hello,...

Windows Security; memory integrity keeps staying off, won't let me set up Windows Hello,...: I keep trying to set up Windows Hello on my computer but every time I do so, it tells me to enter my pin to verify that it is me. When I enter it the page closes including the one where I am trying to set up Windows Hello and an hourglass takes place instead of my mouse...
  7. My camera for my hello windows won't turn on the camera itself is fine it's just a sign in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera for my hello windows won't turn on the camera itself is fine it's just a sign in...: I tried everything I've tried updating the driver uninstalling and reinstalling it I tried clearing out any corrupt files I tried troubleshooting it and while I look into the settings for ways to sign in the facial recognition just isn't there or if it is every time I click...
  8. My camera for my hello windows won't turn on the camera itself is fine it's just a sign in...

My camera for my hello windows won't turn on the camera itself is fine it's just a sign in...: I tried everything I've tried updating the driver uninstalling and reinstalling it I tried clearing out any corrupt files I tried troubleshooting it and while I look into the settings for ways to sign in the facial recognition just isn't there or if it is every time I click...
  9. Inactivated Windows "Hello" won't leave

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inactivated Windows "Hello" won't leave: Two week old computer has allowed me to use it without setting up my windows account information. Today I inactivated the windows Hello. It didn't take. Also, how come I can sign into this forum with my WIN ID and password but I can't sign in to my two week old computer with...
  10. Inactivated Windows "Hello" won't leave

Inactivated Windows "Hello" won't leave: Two week old computer has allowed me to use it without setting up my windows account information. Today I inactivated the windows Hello. It didn't take. Also, how come I can sign into this forum with my WIN ID and password but I can't sign in to my two week old computer with...