Windows 10: Windows Hello

Discus and support Windows Hello in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I need tons of help my windows hello recently broke I have the surface pro 2017 and I have freely been using facial recognition and finger scan for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Awadatsu, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Awadatsu Win User

Windows Hello

Hi, I need tons of help my windows hello recently broke I have the surface pro 2017 and I have freely been using facial recognition and finger scan for about a year but recently, it says my device is no longer compatable

:)

Awadatsu, Sep 7, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows Hello

1. Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Windows Hello Issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Issue: As stated, I'm having an issue with setting up the facial recognition service on my laptop in Windows 10. I just bought an HP Pavillion 15 CW0XXX and noticed it had the option to set up windows hello. After going through the steps it prompted me with "Cannot find a camera,...
  3. Windows Hello

Windows Hello: Why is it taking a long time for the scanner to do my fingerprint. I have tried to do the scan many times, but it always takes so long I give up. Am I doing something wrong or is this always a long process. I mean long....
  4. windows 19H1 build 1903 windows hello not showing up in settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 19H1 build 1903 windows hello not showing up in settings: Hello, I recently signed-up for the windows insider program and when i updated to 19H1 build 1903 all Lenovo software stopped working on my device including the drivers for my fingerprint reader and the system interface foundation V2 Devices for the Lenovo Vantage App. I...
  5. Fingerprint setup grey out under Windows Hello on Windows 10 when login using domain account

Fingerprint setup grey out under Windows Hello on Windows 10 when login using domain account: Any solution for this? I'm using Windows 10 Professional and joined to domain. Wen login using any local account, I can click and setup Fingerprint tab. But when login using either domain users or domain admin account, I can't click on Fingerprint setup tab. The AD...
  6. Windows Hello not working. Error: Couldn't open camera, check if it works properly"

Windows Hello not working. Error: Couldn't open camera, check if it works properly": Problem: Been using windows hello on my laptop for a year now (since I bought it). I recently got a new pair of glasses, as windows wouldn't recognize my face anymore I tried the improve recognition option. It failed to open the camera saying that I should check if it worked...
  7. hello

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hello: Hello. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello/ba5727c5-ed92-45e9-a130-c0a8caf3d93c
  8. Windows Hello not working anymore and i'm going crazy. Apr 19

Windows Hello not working anymore and i'm going crazy. Apr 19: Problem: Been using windows hello on my laptop for a year now (since I bought it). I recently got a new pair of glasses, as windows wouldn't recognize my face anymore I tried the improve recognition option. It failed to open the camera saying that I should check if it worked...
  9. Windows Hello stop working

Windows Hello stop working: Windows Hello was working fine before I reversed an update at the end of March. After some research, I found that : 1. Biometric Device was missing from device manager (as shown in pic, hidden file visible) 2. Helloface.inf is missing from the System file. 3. No biometric...
  10. Windows Hello Face Recognition refuses to work

Windows Hello Face Recognition refuses to work: I'm working on a brand new Dell XPS 8930 Desktop (i7-8700K, 64GB RAM). The computer is working very well except this one issue that is becoming really annoying. I bought a webcam on Amazon that supports Windows Hello Face recognition (I used the same one on other computers...