Windows 10: Windows Hello

Discus and support Windows Hello in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I need tons of help my windows hello recently broke I have the surface pro 2017 and I have freely been using facial recognition and finger scan for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Awadatsu, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Awadatsu Win User

Windows Hello

Hi, I need tons of help my windows hello recently broke I have the surface pro 2017 and I have freely been using facial recognition and finger scan for about a year but recently, it says my device is no longer compatable

:)

Awadatsu, Sep 7, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows Hello

1. Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello: After the last update I received a message that says "Windows Hello isn’t available on this device on Windows 10" How can i fix this? I could enter my Laptop with my fingerprint but now this appears and I can not...
  3. Microsoft keeping you updated on Windows Hello for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft keeping you updated on Windows Hello for Windows 10: At Microsoft, we take your device and account protection seriously, which is why we’ve been on a mission to eliminate passwords. Passwords can be difficult to remember, are often reused and can be used to hack your account anywhere, anytime, from any device. Windows Hello is...
  4. Hello Fingerprint breaks with every Windows 10 "update" (Update is a euphemism for...

Hello Fingerprint breaks with every Windows 10 "update" (Update is a euphemism for...: Since I purchase my Lenovo laptop earlier this year--one that, unfortunately, came with Windows 10 installed--I have had horrific problems after each forced Windows 10 update--which are nothing less that vicious, hacking, cyber attacks. The problems range from not being able...
  5. can't activate windows hello and finger scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't activate windows hello and finger scan: I have a ThinkPad laptop model T460 from Lenovo. I have the hardware for finger scan but can't enable it. Can you help? Also can I use iris scan to log to my account? If yes, how?...
  6. Windows Hello Setup Pin not working

Windows Hello Setup Pin not working: Me and my... friend are logging into Microsoft store with secondary accounts on each other's desktop computers. We both have pins to sign in. It prompts us to enter our passwords which we do correctly. It then says "Set up your account with Windows Hello". To continue, we...
  7. Windows Hello

Windows Hello: Since a few hours ago, I have not been able to have the setup setting of windows hello, when I have bought this pc just a few months ago. I turned it on his morning and I couldn't sign in with my fingerprint. When I went to settings it said windows hello is not available in...
  8. about windows 10 Hello

about windows 10 Hello: I want to know if the reason I cant get the new Hello, is because my pc has no camera or finger printscanner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-windows-10-hello/72c9a764-18db-4172-ad71-0993f9ea6959
  9. Windows Hello not Working from October's Update

Windows Hello not Working from October's Update: [ATTACH]I cant add Windows Hello from October's update in my Alienware 17 R4 ... I tried resetting and all , still nothing..... This recent New September Update is also not able to fix this Problem... Pls help :( :( :( :( :(...
  10. Hello, I have a BIG problem with my Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello, I have a BIG problem with my Windows 10.: Yesterday, I found out after I got back home, that I CANNOT open Settings, I cannot find "Updates" section in Conrol Panel, also - 3 months ago I found a command for the Powershell, that removes the Windows Store and it's apps. It worked back then. Since now. I have tried...