Windows 10: Windows Hello

Discus and support Windows Hello in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I need tons of help my windows hello recently broke I have the surface pro 2017 and I have freely been using facial recognition and finger scan for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Awadatsu, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Awadatsu Win User

Windows Hello

Hi, I need tons of help my windows hello recently broke I have the surface pro 2017 and I have freely been using facial recognition and finger scan for about a year but recently, it says my device is no longer compatable

:)

Awadatsu, Sep 7, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows Hello

1. Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Windows Hello

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello: A while ago, the facial recognition/windows hello stopped working after an update to Windows. I have no idea how to get it working again. I have removed the feature from my account, but when i try to set it back up, there is no way to progress past the "Make sure your face is...
  3. BSOD on PC wakeup & windows hello

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on PC wakeup & windows hello: For a few months, my HP Spectre X360 has been crashing with BSOD when it wakes up and attempts facial recognition. But, it does not crash every time. Maybe 1 out of 10 times. I don't recall adding any new drivers, updates, or anti-virus around the time it started. I'm...
  4. Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin: Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-forget-my-pin-i-can-do-i-need-to-rest-my-pin/f6faf8e2-e867-456c-ac4e-6dba01ad0c54"
  5. After installing Windows 10 1809 update, Windows Hello Facial Recognition not working on...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After installing Windows 10 1809 update, Windows Hello Facial Recognition not working on...: I am unable to login to my Surface Book 2 using Face Recognition after the version 1809 cumulative update for Windows 10 done on 9th Jan 2019 This is very sad. Why do you guys release these updates without proper and rigorous testing? It is sad that these failures occur on...
  6. UNABLE to login to my Surface Book 2 using Windows Hello Face Recognition after the...

UNABLE to login to my Surface Book 2 using Windows Hello Face Recognition after the...: I am unable to login to my Surface Book 2 using Face Recognition after the version 1809 cumulative update for Windows 10 done on 9th Jan 2019 This is very sad. Why do you guys release these updates without proper and rigorous testing? It is sad that these failures occur on...
  7. Unable to setup Windows Hello, error: incorrect pin

Unable to setup Windows Hello, error: incorrect pin: I have been trying to set up Hello for my grand daughter on my system. I have a Dell Inspiron 15, 3000 series. I added her account on my system, and I can log into her account with her pin, but when I try to set up Hello, it says the pin is wrong. The Hello option keeps...
  8. Windows Hello issue on Log in window Alienware R4

Windows Hello issue on Log in window Alienware R4: For the last several weeks I have been unable to log in with the facial recognition software. This worked for 2018 until the most recent Windows Update was applied. Feature Update 1809 Windows 10 Prior to removing this update can you tell me what other steps I can take....
  9. Microsoft Hello

Microsoft Hello: I have been trying to set up Hello for my grand daughter on my system. I have a Dell Inspiron 15, 3000 series. I added her account on my system, and I can log into her account with her pin, but when I try to set up Hello, it says the pin is wrong. The Hello option keeps...
  10. How to disable Windows Hello

How to disable Windows Hello: I have been forced to create a Windows Hello PIN on all of my user accounts. I am ENTIRELY uninterested in this feature, yet any time I remove the PIN from my account I am forced to recreate it the next time that I log in. I could probably live with this nonsense, except...