Windows 10: Windows hello

Discus and support Windows hello in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloMy laptop doesn't have a camera capable of windows hello or a fingerprint reader.1. Is there a way to use the camera even if it not supported?2.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lelieee, Jun 23, 2024.

1. lelieee Win User

Windows hello

HelloMy laptop doesn't have a camera capable of windows hello or a fingerprint reader.1. Is there a way to use the camera even if it not supported?2. Are there any keyboards to buy with fingerprint sensors?3. Can I use the phone link feature to access the phone camera and use that for Windows hello?

:)

lelieee, Jun 23, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Jun 23, 2024
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

Windows hello

1. Windows hello - Similar Threads - hello

2. Windows Hello Pin 6 Digits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Pin 6 Digits: Suddenly, I had a pop up where I had to use a 6 digit pin instead of my normal 4. I've already checked accessing work and school and nothing seems to pop up and now I am stuck here. I did allow access organization to my device but after removing it, it still seems to pop up...
  3. Windows Hello Pin 6 Digits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Pin 6 Digits: Suddenly, I had a pop up where I had to use a 6 digit pin instead of my normal 4. I've already checked accessing work and school and nothing seems to pop up and now I am stuck here. I did allow access organization to my device but after removing it, it still seems to pop up...
  4. Hello, a bugcheck 0x00000050 error caused the system to crash, need some help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, a bugcheck 0x00000050 error caused the system to crash, need some help: Hello, I recently experienced a bugcheck 0x00000050 error and caused the system to crash and reboot.I got the minidump and ran the analyze function with WinDbg It came up with this: windbg_analysis.txtI wonder if the BSOD was caused by NTIOLib_X64.sys. I will be grateful If...
  5. Hello, a bugcheck 0x00000050 error caused the system to crash, need some help

Hello, a bugcheck 0x00000050 error caused the system to crash, need some help: Hello, I recently experienced a bugcheck 0x00000050 error and caused the system to crash and reboot.I got the minidump and ran the analyze function with WinDbg It came up with this: windbg_analysis.txtI wonder if the BSOD was caused by NTIOLib_X64.sys. I will be grateful If...
  6. Hello, I had a BSOD not long ago. I would appreciate if someone could assist me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I had a BSOD not long ago. I would appreciate if someone could assist me?: I was using Edge browser when I suddenly got a BSOD and restarted my pc. I'm really worried about this issue. Here's the report I found. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8052b607e70, 0xffffbd83da9dae00,...
  7. Hello, I had a BSOD not long ago. I would appreciate if someone could assist me?

Hello, I had a BSOD not long ago. I would appreciate if someone could assist me?: I was using Edge browser when I suddenly got a BSOD and restarted my pc. I'm really worried about this issue. Here's the report I found. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8052b607e70, 0xffffbd83da9dae00,...
  8. Windows Hello not working on my ASUS EXPERTBOOK B3402FEA B3402FEA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello not working on my ASUS EXPERTBOOK B3402FEA B3402FEA: Windows Hello facial recognition, finger print and pin are all not working on my ASUS EXPERTBOOK B3402FEA B3402FEA. Is this something I can fix if so, how??...
  9. Windows Hello not working on my ASUS EXPERTBOOK B3402FEA B3402FEA

Windows Hello not working on my ASUS EXPERTBOOK B3402FEA B3402FEA: Windows Hello facial recognition, finger print and pin are all not working on my ASUS EXPERTBOOK B3402FEA B3402FEA. Is this something I can fix if so, how??...
  10. None of the Microsoft hello features facial recongintion, finger print or pin work on my...

None of the Microsoft hello features facial recongintion, finger print or pin work on my...: None of the Microsoft hello features facial recognition, finger print or pin work on my ASUS EXPERTBOOK B3402FEA B3402FEA. does anyone know why or how I can fix this....