Windows 10: Windows Hello

Discus and support Windows Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I remove Windows Hello from my desktop? I have windows 10 pro and no fingerprint reader, yet the system repeatedly asks me to "Fix my account"?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Vandy100, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Vandy100 Win User

Windows Hello

How do I remove Windows Hello from my desktop? I have windows 10 pro and no fingerprint reader, yet the system repeatedly asks me to "Fix my account"?

:)

Vandy100, Dec 7, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows Hello

1. Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Windows hello logged in when I was not in view of the camera.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello logged in when I was not in view of the camera.: This is a seemingly small error but I believe it could be used as a way to login to someone's device. Before, I was in camera view and I was about 2 feet away, so it didn't log is, as I was too far. I moved to go get something, moving myself 100% out of the camera's view,...
  3. Hello - problem after Windows 10 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello - problem after Windows 10 October 2018 Update: A few days ago I updated to October 2018! After restart, this error occurs: " "Windows created a temporary paging file on your computer because of a problem that occurred with your paging file configuration when you started your computer. The total paging file size for...
  4. hello Cortana, where ared though?

in Cortana
    hello Cortana, where ared though?: Hi i bought my pC 2 years ago in Germany and whilst upgrading to windows 10 (german version with dutch language pack) i remembered disabling Cortana since it was for english at the time. how do I get Cortana to work ?...
  5. Windows Hello stops working after update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello stops working after update: I've seen many discussions of this problem: where a working biometric Hello installation suddenly stops working with cryptic errors like "something went wrong." It just happened to me, again, on our HP notebooks. I stumbled on a solution that worked for me that I thought I'd...
  6. Unable to set up Windows Hello

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to set up Windows Hello: I have purchased Hp Pavillion x360 Convertible . I am unable setup Windows Hello. But my peer with same device is able to setup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-set-up-windows-hello/7cb3d55a-7d68-4ef0-832a-9b2db3cdc220"
  7. Windows Hello isn't available on this device - Windows VM

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello isn't available on this device - Windows VM: Hello, I have Windows 10 1703 Enterprise edition, runs on VMware fusion. Seems like it doesn't support windows Hello for business - this sentence appears in settings>Account 'Hello isn't available on this device' In addition, I can't set up a Pin for domain users but for...
  8. Hello. Wow to download windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello. Wow to download windows 10 pro?: Salut. Am accesat MediaCreationTool1809 dar nu pot alege versiunea de ferestre pentru descărcare. Eu vă ofer doar Windows 10. După descărcare și instalare se dovedește a fi Windows 10 acasă....
  9. Windows Hello not working.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Hello not working.: I only noticed this after the most recent update, but not sure that is the cause. I've followed some fix suggestions like removing/reinstalling the Hello driver and the IR front camera driver, but that has not solved the problem. When I go to the sign-in options I see the...
  10. Windows Hello not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Hello not working.: I only noticed this after the most recent update, but not sure that is the cause. I've followed some fix suggestions like removing/reinstalling the Hello driver and the IR front camera driver, but that has not solved the problem. When I go to the sign-in options I see the...