Windows 10: Windows Hello

Discus and support Windows Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I remove Windows Hello from my desktop? I have windows 10 pro and no fingerprint reader, yet the system repeatedly asks me to "Fix my account"?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Vandy100, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Vandy100 Win User

Windows Hello

How do I remove Windows Hello from my desktop? I have windows 10 pro and no fingerprint reader, yet the system repeatedly asks me to "Fix my account"?

:)

Vandy100, Dec 7, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows Hello

1. Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Hello ,,i was fiddling ,key pad very sesitive ,, now i,ve lost ""old photos " icon ,,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello ,,i was fiddling ,key pad very sesitive ,, now i,ve lost ""old photos " icon ,,...: HELLO ,,,, I WAS FIDDLING ,,, KEY PAD VERY SENSITIVE ,,, NOW LOST ""OLD PHOTOS "" ICON ,,, LOOKED EVERYWHERE ?? NOT IN THE BIN ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-was-fiddling-key-pad-very-sesitive-now-ive/fea80450-2f85-4846-a147-a23a29a83208
  3. REMOVE WINDOWS HELLO!!!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    REMOVE WINDOWS HELLO!!!!: I hate windows hello and need it removed from my computer, here is the previous post that still does not have an update:...
  4. Tough one. Surface 3 is using rear camera for job app "hello" vid

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tough one. Surface 3 is using rear camera for job app "hello" vid: Good day, I'm applying to teach English on Cambly. When I go to record the video to introduce myself, I'm looking at my toes! It's using the "out" facing camera. For the camera app, it's using the camera that faces me so that isn't the issue. As I'm applying to a job, I...
  5. Tough one. Surface 3 is using rear camera for job app "hello" vid

in Windows 10 Support
    Tough one. Surface 3 is using rear camera for job app "hello" vid: Good day, I'm applying to teach English on Cambly. When I go to record the video to introduce myself, I'm looking at my toes! It's using the "out" facing camera. For the camera app, it's using the camera that faces me so that isn't the issue. As I'm applying to a job, I...
  6. windows hello

windows hello: when I try to set up windows hello, the response I get is "sorry, something went wrong," close windows hello & try again. every time I try I get the same response. the camera is working, what should I do?...
  7. WINDOWS Hello PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WINDOWS Hello PIN: How do I get RID of Windows PIN? I am SICK AND TIRED of it asking me to set up a PIN when I have done it a gazillion times. Then it won't let me in to change it in an endless loop of frustration. I don't CARE who steals my identity! JUST TELL ME HOW TO MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!!!...
  8. Windows Hello

Windows Hello: When will the version of Windows 10 with Windows Hello be released? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello/2d1dbd9d-5690-4cfa-bb1b-d996399a95d7
  9. Windows Hello Problems

Windows Hello Problems: I am currently having problems with the fingerprint scanner on my Lenovo Yoga 720-13IKB 2-in-1 laptop. Though the driver has been checked and reset, and different settings checked, I cannot seem to be able to use the fingerprint scanner. I am usually quite patient, but this...
  10. Windows Hello

Windows Hello: Before I restarted my lap top, Windows Hello was on. After I restarted my lap top Windows Hello turned off. And now it says that isn´t available in my device anymore. What do I do?...