Windows 10: Windows Hello

Discus and support Windows Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I remove Windows Hello from my desktop? I have windows 10 pro and no fingerprint reader, yet the system repeatedly asks me to "Fix my account"?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Vandy100, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Vandy100 Win User

Windows Hello

How do I remove Windows Hello from my desktop? I have windows 10 pro and no fingerprint reader, yet the system repeatedly asks me to "Fix my account"?

:)

Vandy100, Dec 7, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows Hello

1. Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Windows hello fingerprint not working anymore

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello fingerprint not working anymore: i have had my laptop since july 2018 and the fingerprint scanner worked fine. About a week ago i factory reset it and suddenly it stopped working to log me in. I went into log in settings and it said that my computer doesnt support windows hello. But i know it does because it...
  3. Use Microsoft Authenticator App with Windows Hello

Use Microsoft Authenticator App with Windows Hello: Hi there, a) possible to use use the Microsoft Authenticator App in general for Window Hello? b) possible to use push notification (allow, decline) for desktop login? --> User types user name during windows login --> User gets a notification on the smartphone. --> User...
  4. Windows 10 Hello for Business - Integration of MFA for remote access to corporate with...

Windows 10 Hello for Business - Integration of MFA for remote access to corporate with...: Following Use Case: User authenticate to the corporate network through PulsSecure to get a desktop session (VDI). With Hello passwordless authentication is possible. a) Does the Windows Hello support the integration with Pulse Secure? b) In the end the user should only...
  5. Windows Hello & Pin Login NOT displaying on Login Screen

Windows Hello & Pin Login NOT displaying on Login Screen: I have an HP Folio G1 laptop, which has a fingerprint reader. I have Windows 10 Pro version 1803 Build 17134.407. The only option on the login screen is for password. Both the pin and biometic (fingerprint) have disappeared. I'm not exactly sure when this has happened,...
  6. FingerPrint - Without Windows Hello PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    FingerPrint - Without Windows Hello PIN: I'm hoping there is an MS moderator on board to review this and act. I've seen this question posted by others and want to reiterate that, as an admin, I am appalled that there is no way to setup fingerprint authentication on a domain computer without also enabling PIN...
  7. windows hello: I don't have a camera or fingerprint device on my pc

windows hello: I don't have a camera or fingerprint device on my pc: Windows hello was working on my pc until recently. I don't have a camera or fingerprint device on my pc. I was using the pin for windows hello it is no longer popping as an option. Hope someone can help. I have a surface pro 4 also and the windows hello is working on that....
  8. Windows Hello with 2 Fingerprint readers

Windows Hello with 2 Fingerprint readers: I want to use Windows 10 Hello with my laptop's FP reader, which works well, but also would like to use an external FP reader when my laptop is docked and the internal FP reader on the laptop's keyboard deck is hidden (lid is closed) Can this be done? or will Windows Hello...
  9. Windows 10 Hello Fingerprint

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Hello Fingerprint: Hello, How do reset my windows 10 Hello old Fingerprint? i dont have the options "Remove" on the Sign-in options THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-hello-fingerprint/d9595d5b-ad3a-4bac-b4b2-7bf47c5b7f55"
  10. Increase the time for Windows Hello Facial Recognition on Domain PC

Increase the time for Windows Hello Facial Recognition on Domain PC: I setup windows hellow on a new domain connected laptop but whenever the laptop is turned on for the first time after a shut down the facial rec starts, lasts 5 seconds then asks for a pin. This is way too short for the user that is using it and should be configurable to...