Windows 10: Windows Hello

Discus and support Windows Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I remove Windows Hello from my desktop? I have windows 10 pro and no fingerprint reader, yet the system repeatedly asks me to "Fix my account"?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Vandy100, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Vandy100 Win User

Windows Hello

How do I remove Windows Hello from my desktop? I have windows 10 pro and no fingerprint reader, yet the system repeatedly asks me to "Fix my account"?

:)

Vandy100, Dec 7, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows Hello

1. Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. windows hello currently unavailable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello currently unavailable?: So my laptop decided to update to windows 11, and with that, I've lost the ability to use a pin to sign in. I was able to before, but now it requires that I have windows hello. I've tried looking up a solution and all of them just say to set it up. This is not an option for...
  3. windows hello currently unavailable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows hello currently unavailable?: So my laptop decided to update to windows 11, and with that, I've lost the ability to use a pin to sign in. I was able to before, but now it requires that I have windows hello. I've tried looking up a solution and all of them just say to set it up. This is not an option for...
  4. hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!: I Have a samsung tv and i want to make a projecting my monitor, to tv and i cannot connect and i see the error Couldn't connect ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-with-projecting-display-on/ef697bd0-298f-4760-a81f-47968f60b742
  5. hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!

hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!: I Have a samsung tv and i want to make a projecting my monitor, to tv and i cannot connect and i see the error Couldn't connect ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-with-projecting-display-on/ef697bd0-298f-4760-a81f-47968f60b742
  6. Hello, i get this error from today.. : 0x0000001e ,can someone please help me ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i get this error from today.. : 0x0000001e ,can someone please help me ?: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff801aaf15000, 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffffffffffffff. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031924-9859-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  7. Hello, i get this error from today.. : 0x0000001e ,can someone please help me ?

Hello, i get this error from today.. : 0x0000001e ,can someone please help me ?: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff801aaf15000, 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffffffffffffff. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031924-9859-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  8. Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...: Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried the update drivers and it doesn't help.The brightness slider is missing....
  9. Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...

Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...: Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried the update drivers and it doesn't help.The brightness slider is missing....
  10. Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times

Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times: Hello I am having issues with my pc it crashes at random times. I have dump file listed below. "C:\Users\nickb\OneDrive\Desktop\031824-9859-01.dmp"...