Windows 10: Windows hello

Discus and support Windows hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; may I know why is windows hello not available on my hp laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by preetamJain, Mar 15, 2019 at 8:53 AM.

1. Windows hello

may I know why is windows hello not available on my hp laptop?

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 15, 2019 at 8:55 AM
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

Windows hello

1. Windows hello - Similar Threads - hello

2. Why is Windows Hello needed to add a second Microsoft mail account to Windows 10 Mail?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why is Windows Hello needed to add a second Microsoft mail account to Windows 10 Mail?: It makes no sense to me that, in order to add a second mail account to Windows Mail, I need to activate Windows Hello on the account and provide my fingerprint or PIN. Who designed this feature this way and why? Some of us are not comfortable having our face or fingerprints...
  3. Windows Hello not setting up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello not setting up: I previously had Hello set up with a fingerprint and pin. I was having issues with my scanner recognising the fingerprint so figured it would be easier to delete the fingerprints and start again. After scanning the fingerprints, it prompts me to create a pin, but when I...
  4. Facial Recognition - Windows Hello Sign-In Option not Working

Facial Recognition - Windows Hello Sign-In Option not Working: After installing a windows update today, I am unable to unlock my laptop using facial recognition or Windows Hello. I have been using Windows Hello since Oct, 2018 but today it shows me the following message in 'Sign-In Settings' page: Windows Hello is not available on this...
  5. windows hello

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows hello: sir you reply me that follows these steps [ATTACH] but hardware and devices are not present in troubleshoot, I give you a screenshot please see this[ATTACH] and image devices are also not present in device manager, please see this screenshot [ATTACH] how to...
  6. windows hello

windows hello: windows hello couldn't turn on camera ,make sure its working properly my all drivers are up to date why not working windows hello https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello/5fc70dcd-cef7-4de9-bd79-c2d51e356659
  7. Windows Hello not working

Windows Hello not working: Hello, I've recently had to update my laptop and my fingerprint and PIN were removed and I've had to use my password to login. I've tried to set up a fingerprint, but every time I hit 'set up' then 'get started' and enter my PIN it does nothing. Not sure if this is an issue...
  8. Windows hello Face Recongition

Windows hello Face Recongition: [IMG]How do i disable the red lights next the alienware? Bother me greatly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-recongition/879cf412-3a5a-41db-b24e-5b136be5924a
  9. Hello windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello windows: Why has my fingerprint stopped working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-windows/d47e3f90-0b44-4a64-b314-21639a04befc"
  10. HP x360 Spectre Windows Hello No Longer Working

HP x360 Spectre Windows Hello No Longer Working: Hi there! I created an account specifically to ask this question, as all previous answers are either a) outdated or b) don't work. I have an HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-ae0xx laptop that is only 6 months old. Everything is up to date - drivers, BIOS, etc., and I keep...