Windows 10: Windows Hello

Discus and support Windows Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have an HP Envy laptop with biometric capabilities. Every two to three days I have to uninstall my biometric and restart my computer to make it work... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by B4Harmony, May 12, 2019.

1. B4Harmony Win User

Windows Hello

I have an HP Envy laptop with biometric capabilities. Every two to three days I have to uninstall my biometric and restart my computer to make it work

The problem seem to stem from Windows Hello. My settings, User Account, Sign Options states that "Windows Hello isn't available on this device." I have searched this site and others on the internet and it is fixable, which I do every two to three days.

My question is why won't it hold the settings? What is done that blows out my Windows Hello? I have use of the Windows Hello Pin to sign in but not my biometric.

All updates are done automatically and allowed on other MS installed products as well. My drivers are updated regularly.

I enjoy the ease of fingerprint sign in and would like to try facial, but it is getting to be a continual pain and I don't understand why.

Windows 10 Home version

HP Envy Laptop approximately 3 years old.

64 bit operating system

Validity Sensors (WBF) (PID=0050)

:)

B4Harmony, May 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 12, 2019
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, May 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows Hello

1. Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello: When will the version of Windows 10 with Windows Hello be released? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello/2d1dbd9d-5690-4cfa-bb1b-d996399a95d7
  3. Windows Hello Problems

Windows Hello Problems: I am currently having problems with the fingerprint scanner on my Lenovo Yoga 720-13IKB 2-in-1 laptop. Though the driver has been checked and reset, and different settings checked, I cannot seem to be able to use the fingerprint scanner. I am usually quite patient, but this...
  4. Windows Hello

Windows Hello: Before I restarted my lap top, Windows Hello was on. After I restarted my lap top Windows Hello turned off. And now it says that isn´t available in my device anymore. What do I do?...
  5. How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a...

How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a...: How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a pin which I do not want to use. I want to stick with a password to login....
  6. Windows Hello didn't work

Windows Hello didn't work: Actually i have a HP Revolve 810 G1 and i want to use windows hello even it has a builtin webcam with a updated driver of 2019 but settings shows that we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello....
  7. My fingerprint reader does not work with Hello.

My fingerprint reader does not work with Hello.: Hello. I have a Lenovo ThinkPad W530 with a fingerprint reader on Windows 10 Pro (Upgraded from 7). In Settings>Accounts>Sign-in options, it says Windows Hello isn't available on my PC. Other people have the reader working with Windows Hello but not me. I tried installing the...
  8. Windows Hello Face Software Device is missing

Windows Hello Face Software Device is missing: Device: Surface Pro 6 Specs: i5, 8GB, 128GB OS: Windows 10 Home Version: 1809 Build: 17763.475 Windows Hello face recognition stopped working a few days ago. This might be related to an update from Windows Update. Besides that I have no idea what could have caused the...
  9. Windows Hello Repeated False Acceptance/Positive

Windows Hello Repeated False Acceptance/Positive: Hi, Windows Hello reliably allowed my boyfriend access to my laptop when I was not in view of the IR camera. I tried "improving recognition", but to no avail. I have now removed windows hello and set it up again: it now appears to work fine. Why did it allow him access...
  10. Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the...: hello I have inadvertently sent my photos (( pictures ) to the BIN AND then cleared the bin What can I do to retreave them please Thanks...