Windows 10: Windows hello

Discus and support Windows hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I can't use Windows Hello to sign in. when I click sign in options, I get the following massage in red "Windows Hello is preventing some options from... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by FadyRaz, Jun 12, 2019.

1. FadyRaz Win User

Windows hello

I can't use Windows Hello to sign in. when I click sign in options, I get the following massage in red

"Windows Hello is preventing some options from being shown"

:)

FadyRaz, Jun 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows hello

1. Windows hello - Similar Threads - hello

2. Windows Hello not working on Win 10 1803

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello not working on Win 10 1803: I am unable to use Windows hello after joining a computer to the domain. I have updated registry keys and still not working. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-not-working-on-win-10-1803/56e7b459-0b1b-48ab-bf98-8616103b4566
  3. finger point not reconize by windows hello

finger point not reconize by windows hello: hi i have laptop dell xps13 9380 with fingerpoint but windos hello says that i dont have https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-point-not-reconize-by-windows-hello/080c4abd-b16a-47e2-a201-212858885623
  4. finger point not reconize by windose hello

finger point not reconize by windose hello: hi i have leptop dell xps13 9380 with fingerpoint but windos hello says that i dont have https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-point-not-reconize-by-windose-hello/080c4abd-b16a-47e2-a201-212858885623
  5. Discussion: I'd love to be able to set a Windows 10 Hello PIN up to 255 characters, not up...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Discussion: I'd love to be able to set a Windows 10 Hello PIN up to 255 characters, not up...: I change my PIN every time Firefox, LibreOffice, or Eclipse gets an update. They're all open source software programs I love very, very strongly. The 127 character limit on my Windows 10 Hello PIN works for now, but I'd love it to be up to 255 characters to be absolutely sure...
  6. Latest Updates Broke Windows Hello Face Login

Latest Updates Broke Windows Hello Face Login: My system on a Surface Book 2 has just completed the updates to 1) Windows 10 1903 (Build 18352.175), 2) Surface System (4.0.0.0) and 3) Intel drivers (30.15063.6.8611). Between them, they have completely broken Windows Hello Face Login. When I go into the sign-in options,...
  7. Windows Hello error 0x801c004d

Windows Hello error 0x801c004d: Hi I am unable to enroll by laptop to use a PIN for login. I receive this error, 0x801c004d. This error is not listed on Microsoft's site. I have enable pin login, taken ownership of the ngc folder. Including several other options. The issue persists. Any ideas?...
  8. Hello sign on option

Hello sign on option: The "Hello" sign in option has gone away after a windows 10 update, how do I get it working again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-sign-on-option/5399503e-1b36-4554-859c-ff1542ba0347
  9. Every time major update is released it kills Windows Hello on my HP laptop. Why???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Every time major update is released it kills Windows Hello on my HP laptop. Why???: Every single time a major update is released, Windows Hello stops working on my HP laptop. EVERY SINGLE TIME and ONLY AFTER A WINDOWS MAJOR UPDATE. Ergo, it is the fault of Microsoft. Usually, disabling the camera, restarting and enabling the camera then restarting again...
  10. Windows Hello error 0x801c004d

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello error 0x801c004d: Hi I am unable to enroll by laptop to use a PIN for login. I receive this error, 0x801c004d. This error is not listed on Microsoft's site. I have enable pin login, taken ownership of the ngc folder. Including several other options. The issue persists. Any ideas?...