Windows 10: Windows hello

Discus and support Windows hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I can't use Windows Hello to sign in. when I click sign in options, I get the following massage in red "Windows Hello is preventing some options from... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by FadyRaz, Jun 12, 2019.

1. FadyRaz Win User

Windows hello

I can't use Windows Hello to sign in. when I click sign in options, I get the following massage in red

"Windows Hello is preventing some options from being shown"

:)

FadyRaz, Jun 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows hello

1. Windows hello - Similar Threads - hello

2. Hello I got a Question is this right?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I got a Question is this right?: IS this meant to be in the Windows 11 Widgets board? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-got-a-question-is-this-right/de23f486-b1d9-4e71-83ca-1f3ece087cf5
  3. Hello I got a Question is this right?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I got a Question is this right?: IS this meant to be in the Windows 11 Widgets board? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-got-a-question-is-this-right/de23f486-b1d9-4e71-83ca-1f3ece087cf5
  4. Windows Hello Pin can't set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Pin can't set up: When a user of ours, who is connected to Entra ID, logs in after a restart, it brings up the "Set up Windows Hello" page. Since the user has a Fingerprint enabled laptop it brings up the section for setting that up, however, since the fingerprint reader doesn't work on that...
  5. Windows Hello Pin can't set up

Windows Hello Pin can't set up: When a user of ours, who is connected to Entra ID, logs in after a restart, it brings up the "Set up Windows Hello" page. Since the user has a Fingerprint enabled laptop it brings up the section for setting that up, however, since the fingerprint reader doesn't work on that...
  6. hello i have installed windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i have installed windows 11: hello i have installed windows 11 without upgrading and it says it look like the hardware on this device has changed i have a laptop it normally activates bcz i have microsoft 365 aka account license but i cant activate it. It worked last time when i had windows 11 and then...
  7. hello i have installed windows 11

hello i have installed windows 11: hello i have installed windows 11 without upgrading and it says it look like the hardware on this device has changed i have a laptop it normally activates bcz i have microsoft 365 aka account license but i cant activate it. It worked last time when i had windows 11 and then...
  8. Hello, can somebody help me with this problem, i always have programms in "groups"but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, can somebody help me with this problem, i always have programms in "groups"but...: Hi i have this problem with programms, because they're always groupped, but i didnt groupped them at all, i want to find a solution to this because it's so annoying. Thanks....
  9. Hello, can somebody help me with this problem, i always have programms in "groups"but...

Hello, can somebody help me with this problem, i always have programms in "groups"but...: Hi i have this problem with programms, because they're always groupped, but i didnt groupped them at all, i want to find a solution to this because it's so annoying. Thanks....
  10. Hello , am using paint 3d and I want to change my font size but the preferred size isn’t in...

Hello , am using paint 3d and I want to change my font size but the preferred size isn’t in...: Hello , am using paint 3d and I want to change my font size but the preferred size isn’t in the list . How do input my size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-am-using-paint-3d-and-i-want-to-change-my/fc4eb2ee-9eb2-4e63-a3b6-f5f35d796144