Windows 10: Windows Hello

Discus and support Windows Hello in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How does Windows Hello pin without a TPM? I have an ASUS P8Z77-V LX MOBO which doesn't have a TPM and can't be upgraded and an i5 2500k CPU which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robgr, Jul 24, 2019.

1. robgr Win User

Windows Hello

How does Windows Hello pin without a TPM?
    I have an ASUS P8Z77-V LX MOBO which doesn't have a TPM and can't be upgraded and an i5 2500k CPU which doesn't support TXT
    I have set up a Hello PIN which appears to be working!
    Is it really as secure as it would be with a TPM?

:)

robgr, Jul 24, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows Hello

1. Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Windows Hello Face is not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face is not working: I have a Surface Pro. I've done all the trouble shooting steps with updating drivers, and setting biometrics back on. I have a message of "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" but I've been using the feature since I bought this. I even did the step...
  3. Hello i can't delete helvetica font and it doesn't appear on the registry.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello i can't delete helvetica font and it doesn't appear on the registry.: https://www.loom.com/share/045f579c3f3442afbe2115a47f7ab960 watch this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-cant-delete-helvetica-font-and-it-doesnt/5aa57472-2383-4907-8159-6f0e4e5462cd
  4. Settings will not let me manage Windows Hello (fingerprint and PIN)

Settings will not let me manage Windows Hello (fingerprint and PIN): I have an HP Envy which comes with Fingerprint, and I have previously set up and used PIN to log in to my computer. Now it won't let me use either and I can't manage them either. It's showing the same message you see, and when I click it says "Something went wrong. Try again...
  5. Hello my projector drive is not functioning someone kindly assist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello my projector drive is not functioning someone kindly assist: there is a side pop-up that tells me that should try reinstal the driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-my-projector-drive-is-not-functioning/7c9f8258-db47-42be-a263-9023dc10f424
  6. Windows Hello PIN - this option is currently unavailable

Windows Hello PIN - this option is currently unavailable: Hey all, When I signed in today, my PIN said it needed to be changed because of my organization and in wanting to keep it the same, I searched how to avoid this and the suggestion was to remove your pin and re-add it. I went about doing that, but now I cannot add back the...
  7. Windows Hello not working

Windows Hello not working: The biometric service in not seen in the device manager even if my laptop dell vostro 5471 supports it. Also, the windows biometric service stops few minutes after i start it....
  8. Windows Hello

Windows Hello: I have been using the face recognition Windows Hello to unlock my Microsoft Surface tablet since the day I got it, and suddenly that and the PIN security are not working. In settings it just tells me the features are currently unavailable, try again later. I restarted my...
  9. Windows Hello suddenly stopped working - Surface Pro

Windows Hello suddenly stopped working - Surface Pro: Can you someone advice me on how to get Windows Hello face recognition to work again? Suddenly stopped working and now I have to use a pin to sign in. Just a pain to be honest. Earlier I used my camera for the first time, not sure if that has anything to do with it...?...
  10. My Lenovo Laptop won't let me set up windows hello. In the account settings it says "some...

My Lenovo Laptop won't let me set up windows hello. In the account settings it says "some...: this is my personal laptop and I payed for it myself. It was not given to me by any institution or business. I use my Colorado State University email often but my Microsoft account is linked to my personal email. I want to set up windows hello and would love some help with...