Windows 10: Windows Hello

Discus and support Windows Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Sign-in options all Windows hello option are greyed out. They say "This option is currently unavailable--click to learn more" when clicked it says in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Lopicous, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Lopicous Win User

Windows Hello

Sign-in options all Windows hello option are greyed out. They say "This option is currently unavailable--click to learn more" when clicked it says in red "Something went wrong. Try again later."

Does anyone have a solution so I can have fully functioning login option again. Fingerprint Id especially. I do have the fingerprint scanner.

:)

Lopicous, Nov 6, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows Hello

1. Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. how to disable windows 10 home (1903) hello-pin create prompt

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to disable windows 10 home (1903) hello-pin create prompt: Hello! how to disable windows 10 home' (1903) hello-pin create prompt it actually starts to annoy I don't need f... pin I have a password. Maybe somebody have ideas how to disable this prompt. P.S. for windows programmers, please don't think like APPLE - "we know...
  3. Window hello status on windows 10 devices

Window hello status on windows 10 devices: Is there a regkey that we can refer to check if user has windows hello biometric is setup on a device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-hello-status-on-windows-10-devices/62d98153-7bfd-4c75-9d3b-c918d8d1eeb2
  4. Windows Hello Stopping Sleep Mode

Windows Hello Stopping Sleep Mode: The problem i have is when i select to put my PC into sleep mode (Start>Power icon>Sleep). The screen goes black as if its entering sleep mode, but then almost immediately 'wakes up' and my video cam starts looking for a face to scan. I'm "assuming" this is related to...
  5. Windows Hello on Surface Hub 2S

Windows Hello on Surface Hub 2S: Hey, is it possible to set up Windows Hello on Surface Hub 2S? Best regards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-on-surface-hub-2s/4c1bb586-3d74-456a-9ed4-f671972be964
  6. Windows Hello Face currently unavailable

Windows Hello Face currently unavailable: Hi - I used to have Windows Hello Face running on my Surface Book with no problems. I then did a system reset (fresh install Windows 10) and Windows Hello seems to have gone offline. I'm back on an Insider build now but the problem started when i put a fresh retail Windows 10...
  7. Hello Everyone! When I press the sleep button or when my laptop goes to sleep, the display...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello Everyone! When I press the sleep button or when my laptop goes to sleep, the display...: submitted by /u/Subodh42 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dw99hu/hello_everyone_when_i_press_the_sleep_button_or/
  8. Windows Hello Popped Up on Its Own after an Update

Windows Hello Popped Up on Its Own after an Update: Hi there. I was surfing the net when I received an alert to update my computer. I did the update, but then something called Windows Hello (which I had never heard of) had popped up, and the computer was refusing my password. When I tried to reset my password, I got a request...
  9. Windows 10 Hello issues

Windows 10 Hello issues: Its ask me for a PIN that i know but when i try to sign in show incorrect pin, when i try to change it i dont see the change anywhere, i already search for ALL solutions and no fix so please help me...
  10. Windows Hello Problem.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello Problem.: So up until a restart due to updates from the other day, I have been using a PIN to sign in to my computer for over 2 years now. When I rebooted, I got told that I needed to reset my pin as it didn't meet organization standards.. I went in to try to find out what the deal...