Windows 10: windows hello

Discus and support windows hello in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a new dell g5 laptop and when I go to set up face unlock it said not compatible with windows hello face and finger print... any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joeis76768, Feb 14, 2020.

1. windows hello

I just bought a new dell g5 laptop and when I go to set up face unlock it said not compatible with windows hello face and finger print...

any answers?

:)

Joeis76768, Feb 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

windows hello

1. windows hello - Similar Threads - hello

2. It takes long for my camera to start in Windows Hello

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It takes long for my camera to start in Windows Hello: I have an issue with Windows Hello because my camera is slowing down the initiating process. In other words, when my computer wakes up, it takes a while for a camera to start. The computer stops waiting for the camera and asks me to type in PIN. But I select Hello again and...
  3. windows hello self forgets pin once a week

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows hello self forgets pin once a week: Every 5 to 7 days windows 10 forgets I have an hello pin and when starting up claims there is no internet connection when there clearly is. I am then forced to login using my local password and when finally logged in, the security center pretends I never set up a pin- so I...
  4. windows hello fingerprint

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows hello fingerprint: I downloaded windows 10 pro on my macbook pro i9 with touch ID. However, windows hello fingerprint is not working. when trying to activate it, i got the message :"we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint". Any advice???...
  5. Windows Hello PIN issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Hello PIN issues.: For some reason windows is reporting to me via virus protection setting that I have not set my Windows Hello PIN, however I have and its what I use on a daily to log in. When I try to change it/remove it via the sign-in options the setting says that I need to add the PIN....
  6. I am on a Razer Blade Stealth 2019, which has a Windows Hello camera that I have been using...

I am on a Razer Blade Stealth 2019, which has a Windows Hello camera that I have been using...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Amitoj1364 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f61n96/i_am_on_a_razer_blade_stealth_2019_which_has_a/
  7. I can't sign-in with Windows Hello Face after Windows update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't sign-in with Windows Hello Face after Windows update: I just updated to the latest Windows update version 1909. I have a Surface Pro 5 Now I can't use Windows Hello Face as it now says: "This option is currently unavailable - click to learn more" and; "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" Before...
  8. Hello, I need help with touchpad settings on a laptop

Hello, I need help with touchpad settings on a laptop: I just recently installed windows 10 from a flash drive on to my friends laptop in which I had just upgraded to an ssd, installation went fine but there are no touchpad settings and the touch pad does not work, any suggestions? Anything is appreciated! submitted by...
  9. Unable to setup windows hello

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to setup windows hello: Hello, I recently had to remove my windows hello sign in options and change to a password since I needed to get my laptop set up by my school and after receiving it back I tried to re-setup the fingerprint sign in option but when I clicked on the sign in method it just showed...
  10. Hello, i could not have acces to my gmail account , i would like to know how to fix this...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello, i could not have acces to my gmail account , i would like to know how to fix this...: Hello, i could not have acces to my gmail account , i would like to know how to fix this issue may be it can be a problem with my pc , if yes how can i update my pc on wifi connection?...